= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

@waayne that nug was ten months cured had a totally different smell... she smelled likes sweet citrus lime very smooth and super stoney real couchlock puts me to sleep she paks a punch... im glad im made F2s with this girl... ive been popping a lot of beans this yr and OBS Big E og is a must strain for any gardener to grow... ill post some pics this weekend..

EVOKE

EVOKE

heres a snap shot of Franchise Genetics Big E Og Pheno #4 day 45
20140926 091527

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@true grit man you weren't kidding when you said she was a beast.
She is stackin really nicely for 28 days in.....and she's smelling great;)
I really like the way this cut is performing
Harvest can't get here fast enough, I'm really looking forward to this one buddy:)

@EVOKE she's sure a beauty man,hows the aroma and flavor on that one?

@EveryOneSmokes man you sure are getting those dialed in nicely.
Keep up the stellar work!

TK
Version II
day 35
View attachment 444674 View attachment 444676

SFV OG
day 28
View attachment 444678 View attachment 444679

Can't stop gettin it!:D You're the OG killer, straight smashing as always.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen Thanks bro you kno we cant stop popping beans, growing and smoking dankness... let me kno when u cruise out this way these should b ready by holloween...
For sure bro. BTW, just puffed on the last of that XXX OG you shot us, and it was way impressive!. Tell your boy he deserves props on that one. Was very loud, and tasted great. Very nice smoke indeed. I'll be down there for thanksgiving after this next run. Save me a plate of Turkey and stuffing, with a little gravy on top please:D

EVOKE

EVOKE

Looking great Evoke! I need to get on those Big E OGs!

heres one of the 43's...Ill snap a better pic of other one that I prefer more.

View attachment 445279
Wow she looks amazing... well i must say its the grower that truly makes she shine.. i havent seen her this dense... props @true grit
I've really stepped up my game this year with teas after every second feeding and it up'ed my yields, taste and the potency of my girls... i still use synth nutes but the teas help break down the nute salts...

true grit

true grit

Thanks bud. That one is the anomaly (she stretched about 2x as much as usual). Ill snap pix of the normal look which IMO is less spaced out and more dense golfball structure. We'll see how they yield but i think i prefer the other one for numbers.

Dude the teas will help greatly, it definitely changed the sensitivity and smells to plants once i started adding em in religiously. Then stepping up to Caps teas helped even more!

waayne

waayne

@true grit I agree with @EVOKE that White Fire #43 looks mega frosty.
I'm sure liking your current soil mix,everything looks nice and fat.
Beautiful work homie!

Here's a pic of some organic secret sauce....;)
The SFV ,and TK sure seems to like them.
These are growing in the SFV,and TK containers.....
IMG 6264

TK version II
IMG 6308

IMG 6310

SFV OG
IMG 6329
IMG 6334

@true grit you weren't joking when you said she was a beast.
Man ,this is one sure stacks nicely......

true grit

true grit

Oh ya Waayne crushing bro! That SFV is gonna put out huge. After this run under gavitas I'm tempted to do some sfv beds. She can easily put out better than the bub that is crushing right now. I'll snag pix of the Fire S1 because she is easily twice the size of 43 and smells like a deep earthy OG no lemon. Almost Tahoe smellin.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Beautiful looking ladies there @waayne always posting the stunning pics...
@true grit Yesir im also using Caps bennies Winning combination... Im curious to see those pics bro... Still to this day i havent ran the Tahoe so much dankness in this thread makes me happy to see my fellow farmers crushing it... Respect To All M Fellow Farmers...

EVOKE

EVOKE

heres a cross i made popped a few beans and heres what i have.... i call her Supa Fly Snuka Og Haze... the cross is BTY Og X SSH Male from Mr. Nice Seeds here is a pic of the male i used... at first i thought i had a beautiful healthy female to my surprise i had a stud looking male...
IMG 20140215 010812

Supa Fly Snuka Og Haze Pheno #1

20140928 212450

i have a few more beans to go through hopfully i find a keeper...

Last edited:
Top Bottom