= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

FaceOff Og

Sfv Og

Ghost Og

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

A tripod will help a bunch for you they even have little ones that hook to phones and have adjustable arms that clamp to things such as trellis or whatever

N

nightmarecreature

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

View attachment 459438 View attachment 459439 View attachment 459440 View attachment 459441 View attachment 459442 View attachment 459444 Nice work @EveryOneSmokes! Well I just pulled out my HPK an the smell of marshmallows is coming on strong now she ha s my mouth watering! But here's some pics of my SFV, an HPK!

Looking good, ur doing well for ur first OG run, looks like she's ready for some swell action.. The description of marshmallows always makes me laugh, for the longest I didn't understand people use this term to describe the sweetness of the flowers.. Lol.. Tomato , tomatoe..

About to run a tester of a PK i got, should be interesting, not sure how it will fit in stable maybe for a head stash... Enjoy the sfv she's killing it for me, pulling heavy weight numbers...

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Looking good, ur doing well for ur first OG run, looks like she's ready for some swell action.. The description of marshmallows always makes me laugh, for the longest I didn't understand people use this term to describe the sweetness of the flowers.. Lol.. Tomato , tomatoe..

About to run a tester of a PK i got, should be interesting, not sure how it will fit in stable maybe for a head stash... Enjoy the sfv she's killing it for me, pulling heavy weight numbers...
Thanks! Nice I hope you enjoy the PK! I'm Loving this lady over here I'm expecting her to start packing on some more weight soon! Yeah but that's the smell I'm getting off her! Yeah I'm loving the way the sfv grows so far!

garlictrain

garlictrain

This thread is an amazing endeavor, really good job to everyone here keeping it alive with some fire examples of some choice OG cuts!

Here's an SFV Og gal I ran a few yrs back. Lemon and dank, she made the trip from mendo. Sadly she has moved on but not before I knocked her up with some Master Kush pollen.
DSCN4370

DSCN4421
DSCN4424
DSCN4432
DSCF1137
DSCF1141
DSCF1130

Anyone running the soul assasin cuts? silverback? jetfuel?

Especially loving these canopy shots folks looking fuego!

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I have sfv and Diablo running too. Been crazy busy moving myself, garden, and selling a restaurant lol. Leave me more time for gardeningn in the new year. Untill then just gonna watch EOS and the rest of you do it up. Nice show as always

Top Bottom