= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20150110 122649
20150110 122706
Some TK getting started!

EVOKE

EVOKE

So much Dank being posted in here Awesome Work everyone... great to see my fellow growers showing off their hard work.... here is a pick of my BTYog cut 40 days into bloom... ive been working on my XXXog Male Crosses and collecting some new cuts for my Personal Breeding Projects i will be popping those crosses next month stay tune fam....
Bt

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

7 days flower, left side sfv x headband right side is a cookie cut... Unsure as to witch cut yet just gifted her and told to hold onto my seat, so we shall see.... looks a bit like the monster but who knows, i do know they smell delicious already! these ladies are in a mixture ocean forest and happy frog.. verged for 2 weeks and flipped for a week, they were super clones so they just took off as soon as i transplanted them, boom! only topped and then super cropped them pretty aggressively.
IMG 2790
IMG 2792
IMG 2793
IMG 2797
IMG 2798
IMG 2799

Power OG

Power OG

So much Dank being posted in here Awesome Work everyone... great to see my fellow growers showing off their hard work.... here is a pick of my BTYog cut 40 days into bloom... ive been working on my XXXog Male Crosses and collecting some new cuts for my Personal Breeding Projects i will be popping those crosses next month stay tune fam....
View attachment 474872
It's crazy how that looks so much like Yeti OG in color & structure. Should be some special crosses.
Positive Vibes & Respect

kgp

kgp

Sfv. My first run with her. I think I topped her a couple too many times. Many sites, just grape size nugs at day 50 Yield looks close to ghost, just tighter nodes and smaller nugs. But she could plump up in the next 20 days. Gonna try and let her go to 70.

Can't wait to run her again.

Myco

Myco

Quick question for the OG heads.

Seems like the WiFi clone only's are few and far within my circles these days.

So I have a pack of WiFi I picked up like... 8months ago or more from SVOC, has anyone ran anything from the more recent drops of WiFi?

Top Bottom