= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
stutter

stutter

hello everybody. just curious as to what you guys think of the f-cut? i see it is scoring the lowest, is it no good or simply not as common so not as many votes?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

hello everybody. just curious as to what you guys think of the f-cut? i see it is scoring the lowest, is it no good or simply not as common so not as many votes?
She just as good as some of the leading girls, but less accessible...

stutter

stutter

would you think that the f-cut used by archive seeds would be the legit f-cut? and does anyone have an opinion of archive seeds OG's
its just im in australia getting a clone only Og is out of the question but i would like to find something similar if i could

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Straight killin @EveryOneSmokes!! Cant wait to see what that PK looks like finished
She doing her thing now, needs a little more work cuz she was really finicky last run..but this runs looking decent so for, need to refill my jars..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

How has love for some side nugs? You know things are moving right along when ur side nugs start looking like mains... Some of the side even got a side nug to them.. :)

Relentless

Relentless

killin it guys.. killin it..

Here's my queen..
818OG comin down soon.. this one's knocked up from some males of my Fire OG bx2 line..
Already chopped the 818OGs hit by Hashplant and the 818OGs hit by the reversed 818OGs
wink.gif
can ya tell I like 818OG??
woohoo.gif

hould produce that oily funk we all love!

818og

G

greengost420

more i surf the site more i like it. tons of info and good people. ill be around for sure. nice pics too but you already know...lol

Top Bottom