= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Loompa's Headband gifted by a friend and one of my favorite growers at 60x magnification. I voted for Triangle Kush as my favorite but this is a very close 2nd.

LHB 60x

My top 5 clone only OG's :
1. Triangle Kush
2. Loompas Headband/Underdog OG
3. Legend OG
4. SFV OG old cut
5. Tahoe OG old cut

N

NickHomebrew

yes very true NightmareC it is on lock and it is an old old ass OG...GOOD LUCK tryn to get a true cut... BTY originated from the High Dez..it also has its own special feeding regimen.... if its not grown with this regimen and u have a true cut of it you will get larfy ass nuggs...trust me on that one;) the feeding chart is priceless took them years to perfect.... three part GH is all i will say.... i caught a glimpse of one..... The True BTY is by far the best i ever smoked next to loompas Triangle... the rest of the ogs mentioned above are tasty as fuk but its the knock out high that sets them apart....
Gh. Is garbage you can grow any strain w any fertilizer as long as you have the ratios down

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I think the guys at adam dunn show are testing all the ogs to see if they are different or the same cut. Josh D cut or Triangle is the original in my opinion. And I think theres a solid chance that sfv, fire and many others are just cuts from Josh that evolved slightly differently because of their growing conditions.

Top Bottom