= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
lemons

lemons

love this thread. really on the verge of copping the josh d og by karma because clones are so hard to source around here.

Dad

Dad

love this thread. really on the verge of copping the josh d og by karma because clones are so hard to source around here.
Plenty of OG Story out here in Vegas. She is a demanding woman that loves her drydowns. 2 weeks from clone and shes already big enough to move to flower. Smells a little like some cookies.

lemons

lemons

Plenty of OG Story out here in Vegas. She is a demanding woman that loves her drydowns. 2 weeks from clone and shes already big enough to move to flower. Smells a little like some cookies

whacha mean dry downs? making sure they dry out between waterings? cookie smell doesnt sound like what im looking for, but that doesnt mean a ten pack wouldnt have plenty of other smells to offer..

BLEEK29

BLEEK29

TK...

IMG 2566
IMG 2560

BLEEK29

BLEEK29

Plenty of OG Story out here in Vegas. She is a demanding woman that loves her drydowns. 2 weeks from clone and shes already big enough to move to flower. Smells a little like some cookies.
No disrespect but og story is garbage every strain in vegas taste exactly the same to me. Real OG suppose to taste & smell like lemon & pinesol not cookies

lemons

lemons

What's up with soul assassin og? Is it related to the stories of b real bringing og from fl/ghost og?

Dj Muggs instagrams a small garden (by cali outdoor measuermenrs..) occasionally. Any cool lore around the soul assassins crew?

BLEEK29

BLEEK29

What's up with soul assassin og? Is it related to the stories of b real bringing og from fl/ghost og?

Dj Muggs instagrams a small garden (by cali outdoor measuermenrs..) occasionally. Any cool lore around the soul assassins crew?

Being from L.A I first smoked the Kush back in tha early 2000's I was in middleskool & all we use to smoke back then was the Chronic until one day the guy we were buying from introduced us to something new it was called the Kush and it was amazing the ultimate strain hands down, but super expensive like $30- $45 a gram. Shortly after that everybody in L.A/socal started calling there shit the Kush and so did everybody else and that is how the term OG became for the kush because it was only a small circle that actually had the real kush AKA the OG. And that story about Kush originating from Florida is true, & it wasn't the cypress hill guys that brought it to CA but they met the Florida guys that introduced it to them in L.A n were like tha 1st ones from CA that had access to it & made it popular by rapping about it. And that is why a lot of people say that OG KUSH was bred in L.A but really it came from FL, it just got known here in LA before anywhere else

Last edited:
BLEEK29

BLEEK29

Google images general look very similar to ghost og, maybe they're the same cut? Or sa a select s1?

Be neat to run/see them run along side each other.
I honestly think most OG's clone only were all S1's found in packs of the Ghost OG since that was the cut that was mostly floating around all over Cali. One thing for sure they are all great AMAZING look, smell, taste & high.

Shamus

Shamus

Oh shit! well I'm back kind of. getting there. popping a bunch a shits and grabbed some other clone shits. Fun shit planned.

good to see your still kickin it tho dude

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Oh shit! well I'm back kind of. getting there. popping a bunch a shits and grabbed some other clone shits. Fun shit planned.

good to see your still kickin it tho dude
Everyone does insta gram now forums are dead
Ig is better for picture value but not learning new stuff

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
For sure they just unbanned my account:D pitch a tent and you will fit right in around here!:smoking:

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Everyone does insta gram now forums are dead
Ig is better for picture value but not learning new stuff
LOL, not everyone is on IG. I will never sign up there, and most people I know wont touch IG either due to its security issues with just making an account. You just got to be a part of the right forum, they are still hopping. Even this forum still is very active actually.

Shamus

Shamus

Yes and no, also if your in a med state and keep activity followers to people u fucked with in the forums anyway then what's the problem. I don't see a massive IG jailing happening any time soon.

VPN's exist and smart trap phones are a thing now for people not part of the med folk

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

I still read these forums but your fooling yourself if you think there even close to as populated as before ig

you can find moderators first grow threads 6 months back

Anyways whats good @Shamus

Top Bottom