= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Now let's see that high octane EOS. I know you were telling me she's starting to stack for you better than your previous runs w her?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yall should take full plant pics, that tells the true skill of an OG grower, not just the good nug.

lets see the FULL GIRLS!!!!! i think structure and training have a lot to do with outcome of said cuts as well.
Why don't you show us how its done then bro. Let's see your OG growing skills.....

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Looking dank POB, she looks bomb ass hell, probably the heat caused the fox tails.. I actually had some nugs foxtail similar to ur pic.. Ill try and get of pic of the foxtails...

sealed room that run, 75* canopy all day, everyday..

each run with the lou i have stepped down the nutes..right now im charging my plants in first 2 weeks flower, then cut wayyyy back. After day 10 i never feed more than 3.5ml flora bloom all the way to flush. Lookin better than ever. But im in coco and coco holds alot of salts

i'll get some pics up of current run soon

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Oh and i wanted to say...

I always call the king louis LOUIS not Louie..

King louis was a bad ass king.. And louis 13 is expensive, classy drank...

Klo

Loui

King louie is...

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Its kinda like girl scout cookies, how people call shitty batches fortune cookie. lol

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Tear Gas said: ↑
yall should take full plant pics, that tells the true skill of an OG grower, not just the good nug.

lets see the FULL GIRLS!!!!! i think structure and training have a lot to do with outcome of said cuts as well.

My apologies tear gas, I really don't have time to take each girl out and do a full on photo shoot..
Btw if you haven't noticed I'm not really a good og grower that's why I don't post the whole girls, for some reason only get one good nug out of each, all the rest end up being larf nugs., I'm so embarrassed I have never told anyone.. The secrets out.. Lol.. ;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Sfv bed, shes looking better another proper feed to get her in check then a little tea should straighten them out. Next week trellis them and flip shortly after. Will update this mid flower. Killer pics peoples!!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Oh and i wanted to say...

I always call the king louis LOUIS not Louie..

King louis was a bad ass king.. And louis 13 is expensive, classy drank...

View attachment 340959

View attachment 340958

King louie is...

View attachment 340960

Its kinda like girl scout cookies, how people call shitty batches fortune cookie. lol

I'm not sure what name it really is.. King Louis or Louie same difference gee.. Straight dank by all means..

But I'm partial to this king...;)
View attachment 340960

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Mwd, rocking the beds.. Now I feel left out, I wish I got geo pots instead of the smart pots, delae mentioned those were better and they sure do look kill.. What mix are you in?

My first bed run be kind canna gods... Lol also some more vegging ladies..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Mwd, rocking the beds.. Now I feel left out, I wish I got geo pots instead of the smart pots, delae mentioned those were better and they sure do look kill.. What mix are you in?

My first bed run be kind canna gods... Lol also some more vegging ladies..View attachment 340996 View attachment 340997
I only rock beds atm i believe in ease and less waste and more money spent on other things. Huge advocate for geopots and have used them in the past. The mix is just coir. Sometimes im known to ammend bio char for some extra spots for microlife to culture, frass, alfalfa meal and a little canna a+b for the feed.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I only rock beds atm i believe in ease and less waste and more money spent on other things. Huge advocate for geopots and have used them in the past. The mix is just coir. Sometimes im known to ammend bio char for some extra spots for microlife to culture, frass, alfalfa meal and a little canna a+b for the feed.

Nice thanks for the response.. Mixed mine 70/30 coco perlite, with bennies, earthworm castings, and some sea kelp... Not sure if i should of used the perlite as it maybe hard to reuse.. Next run going to have to
Invest in the goe's.. Does the trellis come with or is it an additional cost?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nice shots eos.

Im diging the beds..

Geopots is all ive used and really like them. The growth is amazing

Thanks can't wait to see the results.. If this goes well might be jumping in head first with the geo pots..

How many runs do you guys go wit the same coco ?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

From the looks of it you will be getting great results, I suggest you use the geopots, you wont regeret it.

Some people reuse their coco, I just use new coco after every run. Its more convenient to get new one instead of washing the old one, dont have time to do all that.

Reactions: 313
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice thanks for the response.. Mixed mine 70/30 coco perlite, with bennies, earthworm castings, and some sea kelp... Not sure if i should of used the perlite as it maybe hard to reuse.. Next run going to have to
I forgot to add i also use myco, ewc and lil compost as well as azomite for hella trace minerals. I prefer no perlite due to such great air/water porosity. Resuing ive done 3 runs with jus topping off with a little coco after cutting out the plant by the root ball then flushing with 2x strength cannazyme. Have heard of 2 years of continous use though its just i rent typically so im not there for many runs. The trellis is seperate cost from the liner. Once you go beds its hard to go back if you use them properly and know the right ways to keep them up to par.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I forgot to add i also use myco, ewc and lil compost as well as azomite for hella trace minerals. I prefer no perlite due to such great air/water porosity. Resuing ive done 3 runs with jus topping off with a little coco after cutting out the plant by the root ball then flushing with 2x strength cannazyme. Have heard of 2 years of continous use though its just i rent typically so im not there for many runs. The trellis is seperate cost from the liner. Once you go beds its hard to go back if you use them properly and know the right ways to keep them up to par.

Nice... Thanks for the info... Going to get this down and run beds only ftw......

Till then here's some close ups of the one good nugs I usually get per girl... Jk ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks mwd, been liking the ooh geezzz I'm running right now.. Feel free to share some of urs...

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

You can reuse with perlite just messier and perlite can make coco dry out a little fast but if your on your watering it will be a benefit..

I reuse if i have a good harv; new coco if any issues pop up in flower..

A good method i found is let rootball get pretty dry then cut base of plant so there is a stalk left you can use as a handle,,then put rootball in a contractor bag while holding stalk and start working it knocking the coco out the rootball..eventually u will have the rootball separated neatly from the coco. I dont sift the tiny roots left in i just pour it out of teh contractor bag back into the pot..With beds i would do it same just cut it up maybe and pull out chunks for each plant (9 plants cut out 9 rootballs)

Water in new transplants with regular-fuller strength nutes with added calcium nitrate and cannazyme or hygrozyme

Also might wanna go easy on kelp in coco as coco has lots of K being released 24/7

hope this helps

Top Bottom