= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

U make those OG's look too easy EOS mad props man super healthy long clean pistils, crazy healthy green no one else makeing those same cuts look like u do homie str8 up! That tahoe is gonna be dope too.
If u wherent running OG's what would u be growing EOS?
Thanks bro.. The girls like what they like.. If I can give u one pointer it's learn about nutrient ratios and what the girls like during veg and bloom.. Once u get that down things just click.. U can mix ur own dry nutrients and if u want to go the liquid bottle route u can formulate aswell .. There plenty of info on the farm that will lead u in the right direction..

Dam bro, that's a difficult question to answer cuz it's hard seen myself with out og.. But since u put me on the spot, I would probably grow the white, master, bubba, gsc, purple erkle, diesel #1 aka daywecker , CHEMS.. Maybe go thru beans, possibilities are endless withthis beautiful plant..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@EveryOneSmokes, alright fucker thats it!!, lol next time venom and I meet up for a sesh at Ihop ( I loves me some Piggies in a blanket:D) u need to come with him and bring some of them fine ass OGs ur running, I want to molest some of ur buds ;), ill bring some dabs u guys bring the nail lol.............GM

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes, alright fucker thats it!!, lol next time venom and I meet up for a sesh at Ihop ( I loves me some Piggies in a blanket:D) u need to come with him and bring some of them fine ass OGs ur running, I want to molest some of ur buds ;), ill bring some dabs u guys bring the nail lol.............GM

@GrowMaster that would be dope to sesh wit u bro, thanks for the invite, I'll bring a care package bro you molest all the nugs you want...

I just brought down a few lady's u can try out..

@Venom818 lets sesh up with master next time your available gee..

Shamus

Shamus

some og nuglets for your consideration...
larry OG x east coast pestilence (abusive/ogers?x west coast dog) or something to that extent
by ink

Three titties 058

Three titties 060

Three titties 062

Three titties 066

more than 8-10 homies when asked what the jar smells like have said it smells like a legit bowl of fruity pebbles. didnt mention anything to them before hand.. it doesnt actually smell that fruity tho.. its like a creamy milk and that soft/dense cereal smell with a hint of that bag of fruity pebbles smell..
looks like i dont need no fpog to enjoy that fruity pebble goodness!

its shatter took 3rd in a state comepetition.
its one of my favorite smokes. creamy goodness..

Last edited:
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Looks great! I hope you have more! :)
Thanks bro... yes there is a lil more where this came from... lol
@UNITEDGROOVES how did she yield for u bro? Great fuckin job. I can smell them nuggs through the screen. after trying your GSC I can just imagine the dank you brought out of her
Sup JB.. Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words.... i'm def diggin the ghost.. she yielded very nice I averaged 2 zones, in 2 gal pots, 1 week veg, under 400w with the OGs this run. After a week or so in the jars I shd be able to have a better idea of each flavor.. I just took a snap and i'm impressed with all of them, tasty and real strong.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I'm getting a really strong Fuel pine-sol, but when I slightly touch it hits you with more Fuel slight lemon and cologne like funk that's hard to describe, its some dank OGe. I'm gonna have to swing by after it cures a bit. :)

What kinda funk you getting off the Ghost you got rockin? She looks very nice...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I'm getting a really strong Fuel pine-sol, but when I slightly touch it hits you with more Fuel slight lemon and cologne like funk that's hard to describe, its some dank OGe. I'm gonna have to swing by after it cures a bit. :)

What kinda funk you getting off the Ghost you got rockin? She looks very nice...
I'm getting more of a straight piney on her with a wit some sweetness the fuel hasn't kicked in on her yet.. The structure on her and the sfv og are really close they look one in the same..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

damn thats some the frostiest og EOS

I love the structure on the ghost united grooves thats what made her special in my opinion and I kept her tk n faceoff
@rawman Thanks bro.. I'm try to catch up to ur skillz bro.. That's a frosty pic u got there she looks dank as hell..

Top Bottom