= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Not sure if this is appropriate as nobody really knows the true lineage, but it definitely has OG in its lineage.. Ill remove em if ya like EOS.. Sorry for the shitty pics, she was at the back of the bed and hard to get to..

Irene Kush
View attachment 365636
View attachment 365637
@manicgrower The thread is for everyone to enjoy, I have no issue post away... That Irene looks good what flavor does she put out ?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

ive spent the past three days reading this thread. theres some really great info and pics in here. its very interesting to see everyones takes on these cuts and also how they all turn out somewhat different based on enviroment, medium and nutes.

@EveryOneSmokes you got those OGK's dialed and lookin proper!
Thanks @sloth26 for the words... I try to do the lady's justice ... Always trying to put out the best wrk...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Some old and some new og nugs...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wow @Oom pah pah Excellent Representation of the Loompas HB right there awesome pix man ours doesnt look half as good but even so its better than anything ive personal seen in my state man idk how yall grow that shit it makes me sketchy just holding it cuz that stank is almost impossible to contain i couldnt imagine harvest day theres no way i could trim that bud without a breatheing apparatus and thats real.

Venom818

Venom818

Wow @Oom pah pah Excellent Representation of the Loompas HB right there awesome pix man ours doesnt look half as good but even so its better than anything ive personal seen in my state man idk how yall grow that shit it makes me sketchy just holding it cuz that stank is almost impossible to contain i couldnt imagine harvest day theres no way i could trim that bud without a breatheing apparatus and thats real.

any pics ?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

My bad @Venom818 we dont have the actual cut we have to outsource for her. I can get pix next time she comes thru but @Oom pah pah pretty much posted the best pix ive seen of her to date. I will say whoevers growing ours could do a much better job on the real. Its a little fluffy. Not designer weed by a long shot, to be perfectly honest she aint really nothing much to look at. That being said when u crack that vac bag it smashes u very hard to explain almost like a deadskunk very heavy thick burnt rubber maybe fuelly stench that u leave a single nugg out u can smell outside ur house its that loud no joke. Shit stinks man i would imagine it would be hella sketchy growing that shit medical or not the stank id imagine would be damn near impossible to contain.
Real deal Holy Grail type meds for sure theres no question its the fave amongst our circle and it draws top dollar.

Venom818

Venom818

My bad @Venom818 we dont have the actual cut we have to outsource for her. I can get pix next time she comes thru but @Oom pah pah pretty much posted the best pix ive seen of her to date. I will say whoevers growing ours could do a much better job on the real. Its a little fluffy. Not designer weed by a long shot, to be perfectly honest she aint really nothing much to look at. That being said when u crack that vac bag it smashes u very hard to explain almost like a deadskunk very heavy thick burnt rubber maybe fuelly stench that u leave a single nugg out u can smell outside ur house its that loud no joke. Shit stinks man i would imagine it would be hella sketchy growing that shit medical or not the stank id imagine would be damn near impossible to contain.
Real deal Holy Grail type meds for sure theres no question its the fave amongst our circle and it draws top dollar.

nice, definitely my fav smoke.sorry you have to sample a poorly grown sample .

N

nightmarecreature

Loompa's Headband looks DAF!
I heard he entered it in the SF CC and it didn't even place. That dank and it didn't even place 3rd. It just goes to show how worthless those cups really are when determining good smoke. I'm not hating though because the Cups are badass for seeds, kicking it, meeting people and sampling.

Top Bottom