= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

I'm supposed to be getting . hiscut from some norcal growers. supposed to be one of the top tightly held og kushes... but no experience with the flowers personally

You will be more than happy if you are indeed getting the TK. There are atleast three different known TKs. The one I'm running appears to be the Nspecta cut, the same cut Loompa farms runs. I've seen people throw up and turn green from it. I have gotten very uncomfortably high from it because I don't smoke everyday.

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

IMO the poll is more reflective of what cuts are making the rounds. Many of the tightly held cuts are apt to be less voted upon because of circulation and the public at large has not smoked it. Some of the OG's with a lot of votes already, I wouldn't put in my top 5. The newer and upcoming OG's are excellent but folks still haven't tried most of the older more tightly held cuts. Some of these may be getting votes from a few cats who haven't smoked or grown the real one and just piggy-backing someone else who has seen some bomb.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Like ive said before theres og kush cuts out there that havent be brought out yet. some of those cuts will probably never known because the person bringing to the masses isnt well known or isnt a breeder.

Nicely said there Stoneypufnstuff.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I hold a good cut of og that is tightly held from the peeps i got it from. Will it ever become a known cut most likey not, why because im not a breeder or known on the forums.

The peeps that gave it to me never posted on any forums. I wish i could tell the stroy about who held it but theres a huge investigation by the feds on the guys that had it.

Shamus

Shamus

ive talked to doc about it,
theres a reason why when he posted in the FO bx2 thread the other day he said "MY face off", they arent the same, if i recall cdub claims to have gotten his cut form the music industry in 08, and if i recall right in docs instance he/somone else found THE seed for the cut in a super flamey bag of 90's og. could be wrong and dont quote me on that, but its something along those lines.

now all i need is for someone to post the pic that cdub posted of the bud either in this thread or somewhere else, it was here on the farm tho im almost positive. looked like some poop, and then ill go hunt down a pic of docs FO nuggage.

and you can be the judges yourselves. i have no experience with either cut, i just trust doc over this random cdub fool 1000X over.
if he said its just another renamed OG, thats enough for me to be 100

will be back with FO nuggage, someone go hunt down that pic cdub posted!

cdub's posts were deleted but heres proof it was poop, these fellas can attest

Cdub- looks like some wak ass LA dispo herb at best. Keepin it classic i see

I personally would have used better pics for my sales pitch. lol

Quit tryin' to sling clones in an open forum. It's a violation of TOU #7. Do me a favor and read the TOU before you post again. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/help/terms

Last edited:
rawman

rawman

I don't think anyone really cares if c dubs is doctas at this point. It's fire ass OG and if you don't grow it cuz it's not "it" that's your loss.

Spicoli, jack, me, nightmarecreature all have the same cut along with anyone else that has it. Yields great, grows great, super dank smell and taste. Anything that compares to the tk and ghost says a lot. When it was brought to docs attention last year he couldn't confirm wether they where the same or not. He may have gathered opinion now after time but it must be close.

rawman

rawman

One more thing when I met doc he was a really cool dude fwiw first of all, but also he said his clone yields like shit and he wasn't growing it I'm production because of the saturated nothing's worth anything Cali market. That being said I'd grow the face off cut we all have all day in production rooms. Gna get a high ticket and yields to put out 1.5-2. This round was 1.5 but I know it can be done better

I don't think everyone realized the clone jackmayoffer, spicoli, and me are running is not docs. Go back n look at jacks pictures of it if u think it's not good or where All three of us have out
It in place on a pedestal.

rawman

rawman

So a dude is selling a cut he said hes had as FO since 2008, their's three TKs, but we're supposed to rename 1/2 of the 2 face offs because doc doesnt think its legit...? What about the other 2/3 TKs dont they both deserve a rename? Its not going to happen, your point is valid but if thats what he's claiming to had years ago then thats that.... It can't be changed at this point, just like the other 2/3 tks cant...

Idc really I prefer to call all my OG just OG I've been asked numerous times since cropping "what one" is it.... I say just OG, face off really means nothing, deff not tagging the extra dollar to be face off....

Btw anyone remember when rare dankness lauched and DOC came online to make sure he blasted their tK as fake? "My boy friend who holds all my cuts out in CO gave me what I thought was TK, I showed him and he said it was PK. Thats what Moonshine has"

Moonshines turned out to be real, although I know that they have beef for other reasons.... Think about that

Latest posts

Top Bottom