= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I thought you could just leave water out & the chlorine would gas off. My tap is 650 ppm and I believe ph is over 8. Yikes. Soil growers don't care about ppm but I have no idea if it's the same w/ ph. I'll have to poke around some organic threads.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

True OG Kush

4214evr

Just wonderin wheres the silverback og ?? Did it ever make it out of A.P. Bombest OG .Norcal og is called Redtag in sohum super super fire

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks guys.. It took me 3 try's 2 make her do what I wanted.. She's a nice OG with strong lemon pledge og funk..

I want the BTY so I can see if I can make her do what I say!!
Lemon pledge indeed.. My true jar is running really looooowwww...
Goo I'm sure u have access to her and will do what u do best wit her...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I thought you could just leave water out & the chlorine would gas off. My tap is 650 ppm and I believe ph is over 8. Yikes. Soil growers don't care about ppm but I have no idea if it's the same w/ ph. I'll have to poke around some organic threads.

I've never dedicated time to learn soil to well so I wouldn't be able to give you the best advice.. Ph should be considered I believe regardless your girls need to eat between 6.2 - 6-6 for soil..

You could leave the tap water out but running a dtw on drippers, sometimes I need to feed rite a way and the filter has been working, seamaiden also put me on game about sodium thiosulfate which can also be used as a dechloritnator ... Problem wit tap depending on your location can be anywhere from 150-600 ppm.. Best of luck wit that.. Also before adding nuts to ur tap I would probably ph done first
Tk bring it to neutral as to not lock out certain nutes..

S

smoketrees

Lol this thread is comedy. Thanks goo for telling me to Check it out. I rarely post here anymore. I've got pics of a dozen+ different og cuts, but I am to busy to post them all. Ogkushman found seeds in a bag of og, his keeper he called poison, he gave beans to docta and his keeper he dubbed faceoff. Doc said the og the seeds were in was called face off by the broker it was from. Might be some misinformation there as I was super baked when docta told me the story at subrobs place.
valley was bought in 99 alongside victorville, sour og, og diesel. (Or the valley was purchased and others were acquired after. grower who purchased valley gave my good friend the above cuts in 05)
Sd bty and victorville bty is same cut.
Secret recipe is 3/2 ratio of GH micro and gh bloom. Switch 3/2 bloom and micro at flip. Ill keep the amount secret, you can pm me for the ml per gal.
I run canna substra and prefer my bty to the gh recipe.
Diablo and Legend are not the same cut. Legend is silvery poddy calyx, no pistils.
diablo has bright orange hairs
probably more I'm forgetting.
My favorites in order

face off
G cut
Legend
TK
BTY
valley
Raskal
True
Ghost
tahoe
diablo
louis
Xxx

I could go on and on and on

N

nightmarecreature

Good info Trees! I just wanted to let you know, word is one of the BTY cuts going around is actually a BTY S1. People under estimate how bad ass the Faceoff OG cut really is! It's also my favorite but that changes from time to time but I always go back to it. It's more Petrol than the Petrol OG cut!

S

smoketrees

I wouldn't doubt s1s floating around. I've occasionally found beans in bty. She will self a few beans even with no nanners present. I actually have a bty s1 I found I'm about to flip for first time.
I actually don't even know anyone in sd with bty other than subrob. So who knows about this sd bty, I assumed people were referring to subrob and I with the bty cut we have.
Jacks wifi43 smashes all the ogs imo. Yields way more, stronger Stems, easy cloner, stronger stone, test higher% and taste as good as any og out there

N

nightmarecreature

What's up with the G cut? I don't know anything about it and I'm sure many others don't know about it either.

N

nightmarecreature

The Hesperia guys grow the BTY and they bought an S1 off of someone in the High Desert. I heard a cut was sold to a group or someone in San Diego. I have been wondering if that BTY is an S1 or if it was bought previously before the BTY S1 cut was passed around. Everyone has told me the guy that found the BTY hoarded it like a MOFO!

S

smoketrees

The user NPKali has had it since 99 along with a pure kush. This originated in Hills of Malibu. Sometimes referred to as skywalker, was thought to be same cut but npk never swapped with lukes crew to know for sure. He felt his g cut was better and didn't want to give it up in case it was indeed better. He only knew cut as og cut. They tagged it as G cut cause its the G cut, as in there oG cut. It's there gangster old cut. It's noticeable different than the rest, super round popping golf ball nugs with the Dankiest pledge pine fresh soil earth lemon. It could be my favorite but have only flowered once thus far

Top Bottom