= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

louis mang thats it
Word.. Got it.. She's a beauty.. One of the pics on my previous post is the Louie.. ^^^^ she's a nice strain to have enjoy.. If u get a chance and figure out that info u needed.. Post her up

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Word.. Got it.. She's a beauty.. One of the pics on my previous post is the Louie.. ^^^^ she's a nice strain to have enjoy.. If u get a chance and figure out that info u needed.. Post her up
will do bud. I gotta say you are doing a very nice job with her. props

S

smoketrees

That gh formula is nice for ease and yields great and looks phenomenal. I like the smoke of it grown with canna substra better than with gh. I've only tried it grown with gh, canna substra and heavy 16. Only smoked bty from 5 growers.... The dude whose had originally, then his friend he gave her to, which is my homie. Then subrob, myself and jackmayoffer. I've never seen or smoked any other bty

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

That gh formula is nice for ease and yields great and looks phenomenal. I like the smoke of it grown with canna substra better than with gh. I've only tried it grown with gh, canna substra and heavy 16. Only smoked bty from 5 growers.... The dude whose had originally, then his friend he gave her to, which is my homie. Then subrob, myself and jackmayoffer. I've never seen or smoked any other bty

Word.. Thanks again..

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

some louis.. Nuggo NuggoidNuggggggNugggyNugg

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

With all the Og's that we have around, its like a stadard now. Some one gets that 10 outta 10 elite pheno, it seems they get an Og label. I love it. Every oppritunity Ive had to smoke an true clone only Og's were the Ghost cut, Platinum Og and Tahoe cut. They were all awesome. Like top fav smokes EVER and Ive been tryin to track down a couple true Og cuts. I will be grabbing the Ghost cut, SFV Og and hopefully High Octane!!!
Been in transition to moving into a very nice home but had to grab a temp spot untill its ready for us tto move in this weekend!! We are very exited! 6 huge bdrms and 2 secrets rooms! Its an amazing home. A huge break for the fam and I. I havent been around much the past couple weeks cuz I landed a badass job at a heat treat facility where carborize and harden steel. I love it! So Ive got alotta studying to do in Metallurgy. Lol. Been upto my neck in it!! But Im in it for the long haul. I actually like this job.
Sorry to vo on about personal shit. But things are FINALLY coming together for my family and I. And Im proud, ya know?
On several sites there are "Og Kush" threads. Id love to see one put together in a thread about their specific details. Such as taste, smell, lab tests for potency, ect. . A true breakdown on the different Og cuts. Id really dig that alot and Im sure alotta folks would. Id love to here how Hell's Angel's taste and smells. How it differs from other cuts. Thanks for any and all contributors. Peace
Quest

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

With all the Og's that we have around, its like a stadard now. Some one gets that 10 outta 10 elite pheno, it seems they get an Og label. I love it. Every oppritunity Ive had to smoke an true clone only Og's were the Ghost cut, Platinum Og and Tahoe cut. They were all awesome. Like top fav smokes EVER and Ive been tryin to track down a couple true Og cuts. I will be grabbing the Ghost cut, SFV Og and hopefully High Octane!!!
Been in transition to moving into a very nice home but had to grab a temp spot untill its ready for us tto move in this weekend!! We are very exited! 6 huge bdrms and 2 secrets rooms! Its an amazing home. A huge break for the fam and I. I havent been around much the past couple weeks cuz I landed a badass job at a heat treat facility where carborize and harden steel. I love it! So Ive got alotta studying to do in Metallurgy. Lol. Been upto my neck in it!! But Im in it for the long haul. I actually like this job.
Sorry to vo on about personal shit. But things are FINALLY coming together for my family and I. And Im proud, ya know?
On several sites there are "Og Kush" threads. Id love to see one put together in a thread about their specific details. Such as taste, smell, lab tests for potency, ect. . A true breakdown on the different Og cuts. Id really dig that alot and Im sure alotta folks would. Id love to here how Hell's Angel's taste and smells. How it differs from other cuts. Thanks for any and all contributors. Peace
Quest

Qq, this is it.. Lol.. We need more peeps wit first hand knowledge.. Post up any info on ogeezzzz here..

N

nightmarecreature

St did state there is a regime for her, but he didn't mention that its the only way to skin the cat.. We did talk about the subject and he believe its gives it an impressive look( ie. bag appeal), but he also mentioned that It does do BETTER as far as overall (ie. taste and aroma )with other regimes.. Therefore not necessary the only way to grow the infamous BTY..

But I never have ran her so really wouldn't know first hand till I do ;)

Recipe,Feeding schedule, forumla is the same thing. I never never said it was the only way to do it. The recipe was to be used as a guide, I do not use GH. Now that everyone has the recipe they should be able to do a conversion. Even if they were to use the GH formula, everyone's environment is different and they would still have to tweak it slightly. The BTY is an OG cash cropper for sure! I don't think there is anything better that has the quality and yield for a true OG. Wifi excluded.

Reactions: 313
soserthc1

soserthc1

Seems to me that there really is no correct answer to any true og's as seems that most or a large % are s1 beans from another og strain

I have and don't claim to have as much knowledge as a good bit of people here and I value everyone's opinions/knowledge and I do try to soak up as much as i can as i'm very passionate/interested in anything cannabis related.

My thoughts or shall i say question is the first og would be the bag that chem bought no ? seems that where all the hype has originated ? thou i'm sure it was being grown way before 91

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Recipe,Feeding schedule, forumla is the same thing. I never never said it was the only way to do it. The recipe was to be used as a guide, I do not use GH. Now that everyone has the recipe they should be able to do a conversion. Even if they were to use the GH formula, everyone's environment is different and they would still have to tweak it slightly. The BTY is an OG cash cropper for sure! I don't think there is anything better that has the quality and yield for a true OG. Wifi excluded.

Nm,No you did not say that it's the only way but you did give the implication that without it the bty will not perform which is obviously untrue as stated by The man himself.

I have the BTY recipe but it's a secret. It's a GH recipe and I use H&G nutes but I think I can make a conversion. No one is going to give that out, sorry. Once the BTY gets around, many people are going to toss her.lol Without figuring out how to dial in the BTY will not fill out and grow immature looking buds.

So yes there is a regime that she does well and also can be worked with other nute lines, is all I'm saying.. Ill see first hand for myself.. ;)

Hopefully this topic is squared away and has no more need for response or contribution..
On wit the Ogeez..

Top Bottom