= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Got some disappointing news.. Didn't want to let it out cuz i got her with the lock down.. but Looks like I have a bty s1.. Thought she was the real deal, check her out does she resemble the real BTY? If anyone has any thoughts about her pm and me, I don't want to put no one out.. Thanks

Guess she back on the wish list wit the rest.. Ill still give this girl her due test run even if its and s1..

Ya know what bro? After tasting "The Cuatro", I wouldn't even sweat it. That cut is bad-ass!

Keep doin, the other cuts will come.

S

smoketrees

Got some disappointing news.. Didn't want to let it out cuz i got her with the lock down.. but Looks like I have a bty s1.. Thought she was the real deal, check her out does she resemble the real BTY? If anyone has any thoughts about her pm and me, I don't want to put no one out.. Thanks

Guess she back on the wish list wit the rest.. Ill still give this girl her due test run even if its and s1..

View attachment 335546 View attachment 335547 View attachment 335548

What is a trip, i have the BTY and a s1 i sprouted of her... The S1 i got is lankier and thinner stemmed than the original, kinda like the pics you posted. Id say its too weak of stem and too long of internode space to be the original BTY... but at the same time, its still possible its the original. Ill try to post some dry nug, live flower and veg shots for you to compare

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What is a trip, i have the BTY and a s1 i sprouted of her... The S1 i got is lankier and thinner stemmed than the original, kinda like the pics you posted. Id say its too weak of stem and too long of internode space to be the original BTY... but at the same time, its still possible its the original. Ill try to post some dry nug, live flower and veg shots for you to compare

Thanks ST, really appreciate you coming here to check it out.. I found out that my boy who got it was informed that it was found In some weight he picked up of the bty.. I don't
Have a clue weather the batch was legit either.. Maybe something different all together, but ill give her a run to compare to ur girls..

Hope she's something dank tho.. I've been trying to find the bty And a few others for a while, but ill have to be patient and hope they come thru some day.. :cool:

Reactions: 313
Shamus

Shamus

hells angel sampler i took @ 9 weeks

weird ass bud

this shit ReAkS

Shamus

Shamus

at first it was right up on it (poofed out) then as it got heavier it fell further away and rocked up/filled in.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Great work bro.. Everything is looking dank, it looks like they flushed out pretty well for you.. How many days are they at and you're planing to take them to?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Shyt looks dank man i check in here every chance i get the kush's always do it for me!
Keep it dank all. Peace

stutter

stutter

does anyone know anything much about the abusive cut?
or the ocean beach OG?

619ster

619ster

I've had Ocean Beach OG. I live about 15 min from OB. Go there to blow trees on the cliffs all the time. If ever in San Diego visiting and don't have a card or a known connection for herb, Ocean Beach is pretty guaranteed you'll find something.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yup the fire is holding steady.. But I'm still not convinced, the fire is dank but I know a couple
Others up there that will out do her.. IMO..

We will see, ;) ....

waayne

waayne

Here's a pic at day 37 of a unidentified OG clone
I was told it's Trinity OG?

This cut is less finicky than most OG's I've ran and a very good yielder...
In flower the dominant aroma is lemon ,along with the typical fuely OG funk......
She has a balanced buzz with a lot of body and a heady cerebral buzz to go with it.
She stretches like crazy,but also stacks really well for an OG,

Anyone with some insight on this cut, fire away.....
day 37, organically grown in soil......
IMG 1534

IMG 1487

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Very nice Wayne, she's looking amazing.. Thanks for the pics, is the trinity related to the loompas headband?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the fire may be getting the most votes as maybe its the one the most people out there have had the pleasure of trying. A handful of those listed on there are kinda rare... esp if they are the real deal cuts. The fire cut is good....but there are also like 3 or 4 og cuts named fire og. Obviously the one ogr was rocking is a damn fine cut but iv ran the norcal fire og and I disnt think it was all that killer. Good og no doubt but it disnt make the cut to be permanent in my garden.

Waayne....I think that og is a seed find from loompas breesing project with his headband.... if its the same cut I ran. Youe right though as it is a real nice og that pumps and isnt finicky

Top Bottom