= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Like EOS mentioned most with have no more then 5 while other's have 7. I have a cut that doesnt throw more then 5 no matter how happy or light she get.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

so real ogs have no more 5 leafs and are dark is what the homie told me, he hooked it up some abusive shattr and clones anytime but its alot of$$
Not the case, that's a very vague actually.. 3-5 leafs is usually the case..if foliared or feed compost teas in some cuts u can pull 7 leafs.. As far as the color of the og vegetation depends on the growers nutrient regime, I've had them light and dark,depends on the ratios..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

:happy:
Curing up nicely.
IMG 2908

IMG 2910

N

nightmarecreature

No disrespect but Yeah it only happens with people when certain cuts are really happy and actually flowered out

All my cuts have been flowered recently. Just because I don't take pics. Also you have been seeing my cuts on here from other people and wooing them. The Faceoff has not for the most part thrown more than five in flower for me. I can't say seven is not impossible.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
All my cuts have been flowered recently. Just because I don't take pics. Also you have been seeing my cuts on here from other people and wooing them. The Faceoff has not for the most part thrown more than five in flower for me. I can't say seven is not impossible.
I believe that. Different cuts do different things in different environments. Thats why certain statements aren't always concrete.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Which cuts do u have to be wooing over?... Are u making crosses? as ur making bold claims if people are wooing over genetics u posses..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I believe that. Different cuts do different things in different environments. Thats why certain statements aren't always concrete.
Well said, cuts do different things, but once u have them dialed I'm sure u can replicate this in different rooms if the variables are the same and are replicated.. I see subtle difference ...

Another thing I should point out "grower error" is one of the biggest factors, people choose to believe or follow someone's belief or methods without trying to learn, research, or understand why things are done, no reasoning, no one wants to work for it nowadays... It's like the blind leading the blind sometimes, I hear/read it all the time...

Dad

Dad

Not the case, that's a very vague actually.. 3-5 leafs is usually the case..if foliared or feed compost teas in some cuts u can pull 7 leafs.. As far as the color of the og vegetation depends on the growers nutrient regime, I've had them light and dark,depends on the ratios..
Im sure its a mix factor when the 7 leafs comeout(ive seen just 3 4 &5 in a dialed in situation) but i'm more of a indica guy and i feel the true ogs are the more indica dom idk the sativa dom ogs dont get me as high. but i recently got shown some highoctane flower and oil, omg my new favorite i had to vote for her

Top Bottom