= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
thump easy

thump easy

i didnt know the page didnt got to page 79 after the flare i deleated no thank ill find my way out delae!! you can have it.. i dont come on hear disrespeting a dam fly lolz but that cool.. i got lots of work to do.. i think it best i go i need to tell me twice alot of work in my room.. piece.. and yes the posts stayed on page 78.. thinking everthing i posted was being erased i dont need to lie to kick it.. lolz its best i get to work good job delae..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'm not trying to chase you off @thump easy , just trying to keep things civil.

thump easy

thump easy

and any time someone want to hurt my feeling or realy get me mad just come over to these event and we can have a civil chat dont make me mad i dont even know these guys.. but i dont work for pogenetics i never had a problem other that me and the one of the owner dont get along but i have filled up rooms and rooms of fucked up genetics i know what it feels like but why upset me ill call fucked up genetics when i see them or run them.. i dont need to lie about anything.. but i never had any problems with pogentics on the venders end they do put out a great product but fuck the owner.. that the truth.. i never had a problem with cloneville as a mater of fact that my first time i ever seen ali gee genetics.. years back.. i dont need to lie but its realy easy to upset me... why do people want to hurt me or my day all im looking for is good genetics.. no need to hate i been growing for a very long time and did time in prison for it 1992 why am i being hurt????? i dont care about anything other than true genetics true fire!!! and thats all im after i dont want to hurt anyone!!!!! but i love to do it in person,, im a very real person. but i will let myself out!!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey @thump easy homie i been watching it all week homie i dont think ur a bad cat on the contrary man i think u would be a down ass homie a good one to keep in the corner when it comes right down to it and thats real talk man.
However theres just cats around that r gonna push ur buttons cause thats what they do u know n they know there aint a damn thing gonna happen and honestly i think there juzt getting a laugh on u becuz ur letting them. For whatever reason homie i wouldnt even take it personal to be honest. That being said just chill back man. Get blazed n look past all of it man. Parle, relax take a break and just come back to growing u know.. No need to get all personal ur only feeding the flame homie.
Alright then sorry about the response yall can delete it if u want this is a badass thread.
Peace

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Milkshake family guy 29896320 500 375

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

How long does it take you guys to root some of these OGs when cloning?

Shamus

Shamus

How long does it take you guys to root some of these OGs when cloning?
~8 fuckin years
looks like the sfv is gonna be first to root at just under 7 n a half years

idk the whole story but @thump easy seems like a straight dude.
keep thumpin homie.
its hard not to get wrapped up in the stuff sometimes
been there done that
a good man named delae once gave me the advice of smoking a full joint before you post if your angry ect. he didnt say that exactly but thats my implementation of said advice.
it works well imo. lol

not only does it give proper time for reflection, but its kinda hard to stay angry after rolling and smoking a joint to the dome. at least with most trivial internet bs.

Last edited:
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
~8 fuckin years
looks like the sfv is gonna be first to root at just under 7 n a half years

idk the whole story but @thump easy seems like a straight dude.
keep thumpin homie.
its hard not to get wrapped up in the stuff sometimes
been there done that
a good man named delae once gave me the advice of smoking a full joint before you post if your angry ect. he didnt say that exactly but thats my implementation of said advice.
it works well imo. lol

not only does it give proper time for reflection, but its kinda hard to stay angry after rolling and smoking a joint to the dome. at least with most trivial internet bs.

Well D must have heard that some where because since he's a good friend of mine I can tell you he hasn't taken a full J to the dome in a very long time. Hopefully I'm not blowing his cover but the both of us are light weights these days :p

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Well D must have heard that some where because since he's a good friend of mine I can tell you he hasn't taken a full J to the dome in a very long time. Hopefully I'm not blowing his cover but the both of us are light weights these days :p
LMAO

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

100% roots every time i cut OGs whatever 8 days massive roots, per gallon of clean water 30ml ful-power, 60ml aloe vera juice, 5ml silica, don't ph shit soak your cuts in this and your rooters for an hour or two dip cut in rooting hormone place in rooter treat as you would 10 days tops stupid root growth 100% rate

Shamus

Shamus

i even specified thats my personal implementation of said advice! cmon now :)
rolling a full joint and smoking it to the dome seems to be my take on a lot of advice these days.
heres an instance
homie:
"bro you should change those ugly ass retro cupboards"
me:
~rolls and smokes joint

lol.

it works in almost any situation

N

nightmarecreature

100% roots every time i cut OGs whatever 8 days massive roots, per gallon of clean water 30ml ful-power, 60ml aloe vera juice, 5ml silica, don't ph shit soak your cuts in this and your rooters for an hour or two dip cut in rooting hormone place in rooter treat as you would 10 days tops stupid root growth 100% rate

For me it's strain dependent. The older the cut the longer it takes. The forum cut roots very fast for me, five- seven days.

Top Bottom