= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Dynamite

Dynamite

and this Fire clone responded VERY well to de-leafing , I always thought OG's would be too damn finicky to strip , but get her huge , cut the leafs back end of week 3 , and she loved it .. read an article by Erik Biksa , and he'd said the OG's particularly responded well to de-leafing, and he only believed it after seeing another growers results ..

my bubba did not like it , and the bud size(girth) suffered

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Update on these new beds.. This was 10 days into veg.. Had some mishaps, Rez sprung a leak, ph issues because of the Rez breaking ( long story) and too much silica early on but seems like there turning around nicely.. Have been foliar spraying with compost teas ,some camg, and humic acid..

N

nightmarecreature

Update on these new beds.. This was 10 days into veg.. Had some mishaps, Rez sprung a leak, ph issues because of the Rez breaking ( long story) and too much silica early on but seems like there turning around nicely.. Have been foliar spraying with compost teas ,some camg, and humic acid..
View attachment 366572

What did the silica early do to them?
I give silica to my clones.

B

boo

your right, I was just thinking acid which lowers my solution...I don't think you can damage the cell structure with it unless you really go nuts and adds over 3 ml./gal...I use it every feeding to balance my pH...I also buy it for my bamboo farm...pro tek sells me 30 gallon containers pretty cheap...

B

boo

I only use 1 ml./gallon...that and a tsp. of acid balances my solution fine...ro made all the difference...when I use the pro tek on the bamboo I use 5 ml. per gallon and mix a 295 gallon tank...hop on the tractor and let it rip...I can run a 30 gallon tank of pro tek and 55 gallon drum of the dynagro foliag pro in no time...I sue pto take offs for the pumps and have the ability to shoot a stream of water 200 feet and knock you over...we get stoned and have tractor wars once in a while...it's a hoot running WOT on a 62 year old tractor blasting each over half off at speed...I got a tractor course out back for racing...don't ask...this is just one
, the baby...the last 2 are the beasts...the M has a highway gear that does 40 mph...just nutz
Tractorsand toys 011
Toyz 003
Toyz008

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I only use 1 ml./gallon...that and a tsp. of acid balances my solution fine...ro made all the difference...when I use the pro tek on the bamboo I use 5 ml. per gallon and mix a 295 gallon tank...hop on the tractor and let it rip...I can run a 30 gallon tank of pro tek and 55 gallon drum of the dynagro foliag pro in no time...I sue pto take offs for the pumps and have the ability to shoot a stream of water 200 feet and knock you over...we get stoned and have tractor wars once in a while...it's a hoot running WOT on a 62 year old tractor blasting each over half off at speed...I got a tractor course out back for racing...don't ask...this is just one
, the baby...the last 2 are the beasts...the M has a highway gear that does 40 mph...just nutzView attachment 366576View attachment 366578View attachment 366579

Ok back on track (not tractor) with OG KUSH. This ain't a tractor pull forum. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom