= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

@UNITEDGROOVES are you using the whole aptus line or just a few things? I know they don't make a base so I figure that's why your using the h16?
Straight....up....dialed...
Killer work man. Making that ghost shine:)
whats good skunk, thanks bro, i'm trying to get them locked in.... I use the whole aptus line and you're right I use the H16 as base.. I only do Aptus 1x a week and the rest is all base and a few extras as needed......

Killer work! Dankness ! I was just wondering why some people have crowned buds and others have some fox tailing. I was using Shooting powder and I was having major fox tailing on some strains! I switched to MOAB and it went away.

I'm only familiar with heavy 16 and not the others. They must be some good nutes, it looks like they are working for you.

This guy at the hydro store straight had a General Hydroponics tattoo on his arm! It was straight gangsta! :)
Much appreciated..... lol.. at that Gh tattoo.... thats keepin it real right there.... yeah some boosters do trigger some fox tail action but from what i usually see its mostly heat or light intensity issue that makes them throw out fox tails... i'm diggin the nutes, its def worth $....

rawman

rawman

CDub or face off depending on what you talk to, this girl smells great. Flushed much better this time.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good @rawman . Got some chunky gals up in the bloom bloom room!

Takin em to skool :)

e4ian

e4ian

I was given some Poison Og amongst others.I was thinking exactly that! This stuff smelt like poison.. Very Alert head buzz Whitey inducing (think ya call that the greens in the states!). -Don't take Offence like this one dude did on another weed site lol... (Can't open smilies?)

Very Strong stuff

e4ian

e4ian

Tahoe Og s1. Few wks flower? Ltr on that ,iPad pic

I recently heard some/most/a few /? OG'S grow very horizontallyOnly has this really started Vertical growth since bloom

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

My bad bro, I thought it came from u to venom to me, Well then thank u @Venom818 for such a sexy girl can't wait to smoke her, im flushing the room right now about 7 to 10 days to go :D will try and get some recent pics up soon, in the mean time here are some pics of the TK the last time I ran her with a 10 day veg, I think this was day 49 and had already started flushing..........GMView attachment 378612 View attachment 378613 View attachment 378614 View attachment 378615 View attachment 378616 View attachment 378617 View attachment 378618 View attachment 378619 View attachment 378620 View attachment 378621
@GrowMaster no worries on the confusion but shit ur welcome to any thing, ur GM the strain killer.. Lol

The true and everything else did exceptional for u, let us see some of those chunky nugs when u harvest.. Sesh up..

Top Bottom