= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Shamus

Shamus

SPK (why not? lol) first run

Assloadophoto 201

Assloadophoto 186

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

@nightmarecreature how old are those pics of that special girl? so u say she topsecret.. Can u elaborate just a little for us not in the real know or circle..

Those pics are about two years old. I stopped taking pics when they started busting med patients with Recs. First they said they wouldn't, then they started screwing people. They've let up for the time being. Makes me sick!

I'm just keeping the genetics on the down low because I'm looking for a good male. Most likely from those genetics. People just tend to prejudge if they know what's in it.

Shamus

Shamus

what? a block of cheese isnt a acceptable form of payment?

i was excited what can i say. i grew up popping my collar to that shit

but on the reals @PaperStreet suges doesnt have any lime in it. its like a coconut bubba n glue. when it cures it turns into a more sharp vasoline smell but thats at like the 3 month mark, however after a long cure it is kinda OGish. other than that its all earthy coconut

true grit

true grit

Heres some finished Ghost. Well, pretty sure at this point that this cut isn't the actual Ghost as its semi sweet smelling and tasting, and does look a bit different but im liking it nonetheless.
View attachment 384758

I actually got fuel this run instead of teh just sweet pebbley smell. The pebble smell didn't transfer to OG flavor last run though, hopin the fuel means its a lil better this run. Either way the SFV still shit all over it this run- back to that girl and 43 only for me. Unless this HA does something amazing.

I have one og strain in my veg area and it has the curled leaf pattern when all others are normal and my temps are right around 72/78 so I too would be curious does your leaves usually curl in veg @EveryOneSmokes or anyone View attachment 384844

Fire OG i ran a lil bit would do that. Sensitive bitch while erryone else was fine. .

but on the reals @PaperStreet suges doesnt have any lime in it. its like a coconut bubba n glue. when it cures it turns into a more sharp vasoline smell but thats at like the 3 month mark, however after a long cure it is kinda OGish. other than that its all earthy coconut

Ya id say that Suge is one of my faves at the moment- earthy coconut is a good description. After a good cure though, almost had some og/lemon flavor on inhale...up until then it was pure dank earthy kush. Wanna do work with her and add a lil more fruity flavor but keep structure and potency/stone. Have some Suge Pk x Triangle Kush ladies vegging now- fingers crossed/

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
I have one og strain in my veg area and it has the curled leaf pattern when all others are normal and my temps are right around 72/78 so I too would be curious does your leaves usually curl in veg @EveryOneSmokes or anyone View attachment 384844
Which OG is that? Some strains are just more sensitive to temps/RH than others.. just like some strains can take really strong feedings that would burn others.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
How do u like it? I found out i have a bx of the suge pk its always been bomb to me str8 fire and does have a lime pinesol stank too.

I actually got fuel this run instead of teh just sweet pebbley smell. The pebble smell didn't transfer to OG flavor last run though, hopin the fuel means its a lil better this run. Either way the SFV still shit all over it this run- back to that girl and 43 only for me. Unless this HA does something amazing.

Fire OG i ran a lil bit would do that. Sensitive bitch while erryone else was fine. .

Ya id say that Suge is one of my faves at the moment- earthy coconut is a good description. After a good cure though, almost had some og/lemon flavor on inhale...up until then it was pure dank earthy kush. Wanna do work with her and add a lil more fruity flavor but keep structure and potency/stone. Have some Suge Pk x Triangle Kush ladies vegging now- fingers crossed/
Yeah ive definitely got a strong industrial solvent/ glue (was uber strong, like almost choke ya strong at first), earthy aroma, and i can almost pick up a lil citrus/lime hint or could be mistaken for that. No coconut yet but the nugs are only like 2 weeks cured.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Which OG is that? Some strains are just more sensitive to temps/RH than others.. just like some strains can take really strong feedings that would burn others.
its hells angel and was close to the light t'5's for its beginning of life , has been moved for about 2 weeks and still the same while every other strain is perfect ....
appreciate the feedback and @true grit also ..... my veg temps are 72 to 78 with a r/h of 62 ish

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I re-routed my exhaust yesterday and changed some things around that dropped my temps 10 degrees. Most of the curled leaves on my og's have straightened out.

But I'm seeing the same leaf curl on a lot of these bad ass bud shots in this thread so was just wondering if that's a normal og trait or nutrient related...cuz I have seen some KILL buds in here with that leaf roll and they look like they're thriving...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yeah ive definitely got a strong industrial solvent/ glue (was uber strong, like almost choke ya strong at first), earthy aroma, and i can almost pick up a lil citrus/lime hint or could be mistaken for that. No coconut yet but the nugs are only like 2 weeks cured.
Yea i think all my lime is comeing from the sourd side of thing i have zero coconut its all more like raw fuelly pinesol meatty skunk burnt plastic rotten meat kinda funky but like i said mines a sourd bx. I was just more or less looking for info on the lineage of the Suge PK. Thanks all
My bad i do have a real strong almost like menthol fresh pinesol lemon cleaner on my #1pheno tho.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

So its definitely not a suge pk bx...if its a sourd bx, way different for sure. not sure how either of those at opposites end of the spectrum would be part of eithers BX.

That said- suge x sourd would be dank!
Yea its a cross that jlp did with his sour d bx and hit suges pk with it i got the beans in 08 as a freebi pack in an elite order u can check out my grow f'ing thing up in 2014 the lineage was,all given on the last page sourdxogkxsourogk(jlp) he did that at icmag. Just got the info myself.
Peace
P.S it is dank as fuck lol

s4v

s4v

Around 07 there were 3 'Pure' kushes. There's the Og one, the hollywood pure which looks like some kind of hybrid plant, and the real Suge pk. I ain't seen the real suge pk in years. It's been about a decade and i have literally seen 4 people post a real pic of the Suge pk - Suge (plants, buds), Grohard/rudeboi (plants, buds), dafatguy (buds), and a poster on icmag who did a review of the pk (buds).

There's an interesting backstory goin on with the current 'Suge's' pk that's made to make it seem legit but sadly it ain't true. It's a pretty good cut and as long as it smokes right, people should be happy to have it.

But....

trading clones with fake backstories and fake names is dirty dirty :D

10092SoCalPK

Socal Pk (the og leaning pk) Courtesy of Nspecta (i saved this pic in 07)

User1256 pic5056 1217958474

Hollywood Pure Kush Courtesy of a poster on TCC. Saved the pic in 08

1415pk jar med

10092bubbak

Thats the real suge pk courtesy of Sugenite. I saved these pics in 04-05

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Around 07 there were 3 'Pure' kushes. There's the Og one, the hollywood pure which looks like some kind of hybrid plant, and the real Suge pk. I ain't seen the real suge pk in years. It's been about a decade and i have literally seen 4 people post a real pic of the Suge pk - Suge (plants, buds), Grohard/rudeboi (plants, buds), dafatguy (buds), and a poster on icmag who did a review of the pk (buds).

There's an interesting backstory goin on with the current 'Suge's' pk that's made to make it seem legit but sadly it ain't true. It's a pretty good cut and as long as it smokes right, people should be happy to have it.

But....

trading clones with fake backstories and fake names is dirty dirty :D

View attachment 385205
Socal Pk (the og leaning pk) Courtesy of Nspecta (i saved this pic in 07)

View attachment 385207
Hollywood Pure Kush Courtesy of a poster on TCC. Saved the pic in 08

View attachment 385209
View attachment 385211
Thats the real suge pk courtesy of Sugenite. I saved these pics in 04-05
That first pic....that's the pure cut iv been hunting for years and years. That's the one that tastes amazing and gives you a wild mouth coat.... i would give my dick for that cut....not just a nut but my whole dick. No lie lol

Top Bottom