= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Closing off week 3 here, I'll post up some nugs later, got some heat cooking..

true grit

true grit

@true grit you are a great grower and u make it shine.. theres people that have that special touch when it comes to growing and u my friend have a greenthumb... newbie growers fuck up names on strains and ruin the rep of a strain when they put up it on the market.... then you have those commerical growers that have no love for the plant just a Dollar Sign to them....:greedy: Anybody can grow...anybody... But not everybody can grow quality medicine... Im a PICKY MoFo when it comes to my meds jus being real... i will always give an honest opinion....:artist: if it aint super kill ill toss it but i usually give three runs before i make that decision...

I appreciate it homie, and agree I never truly judge a cut until I've run it myself a few times.

Running smaller scale and organic probably helps bring out full terps but even shitty runs she's still og funk. Last run she was preferred over my sfv and HA.

@waayne- lookin good! Can't wait to see what that sfv does for ya. She stinkin yet?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I hear that from a lotta folks and wonder if people are smoking the same 43. Because when I actually nail shes almost spot on for a greasy SFV and shes as potent.

EDIT- just went smelled a few lil gals at 8wks and that bitch is straight OG funk
One thing people have to remember is jack seems to always be testing and pushing the limits for the better. In doing so I'd imagine some differentiating in nugs. Also grit you do organic soil and nothing is better. Nothing.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@true grit you are a great grower and u make it shine.. theres people that have that special touch when it comes to growing and u my friend have a greenthumb... newbie growers fuck up names on strains and ruin the rep of a strain when they put up it on the market.... then you have those commerical growers that have no love for the plant just a Dollar Sign to them....:greedy: Anybody can grow...anybody... But not everybody can grow quality medicine... Im a PICKY MoFo when it comes to my meds jus being real... i will always give an honest opinion....:artist: if it aint super kill ill toss it but i usually give three runs before i make that decision...

Not saying anything about the good people at TLC, could it of been u got some not as choice nugs.. Jacks killing the bed game, I'm sure all his stuff is dank, but I have notice differences in taste and potency from the level of the nugs were they were grown, top nugs or higher towards the light seem to always have a better flavor than say middle level and lower level nugs, just saying can't judge a book by its cover... Okay now I have to give her a run, cuz @true grit is killing her, the best I've seen of her to date..

Do u think the soil gives it that more og funk? Because ur nugs look straight og, where as I've seen others straight look white leaning, which not saying anything about the white but the nugs look different than an og structure..

true grit

true grit

One thing people have to remember is jack seems to always be testing and pushing the limits for the better. In doing so I'd imagine some differentiating in nugs. Also grit you do organic soil and nothing is better. Nothing.

For sure, and i agree nothing beats organics. I dabbled in the coco world for a few years, and though i had a consistent product and better numbers flavors on the same cuts were not the same as organic. Even organic coco had better/different flavor across the board. Only thing that shines more in coco IMO in my stable is stardawg- dank chem funk in soil, but straight RKS funk in coco.

Not saying anything about the good people at TLC, could it of been u got some not as choice nugs.. Jacks killing the bed game, I'm sure all his stuff is dank, but I have notice differences in taste and potency from the level of the nugs were they were grown, top nugs or higher towards the light seem to always have a better flavor than say middle level and lower level nugs, just saying can't judge a book by its cover... Okay now I have to give her a run, cuz @true grit is killing her, the best I've seen of her to date..

Do u think the soil gives it that more og funk? Because ur nugs look straight og, where as I've seen others straight look white leaning, which not saying anything about the white but the nugs look different than an og structure..

Im personally not a big white fan other than breeding with it, and though I've grown, kept and enjoyed some white dom phenos the smoke doesn't really compare. Haven't seen too many other pix of 43 other than Obs or Jack so tough to say, but I do think organic soil brings out better/more complex flavors than coco. I mean "ok" grown organic soil OG nugs can hold their own a lot better than "ok" grown coco/hydro OG.

Ill try and snag some pix later of 43 and the Fire s1 I'm running.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im personally not a big white fan other than breeding with it, and though I've grown, kept and enjoyed some white dom phenos the smoke doesn't really compare.

I wasnt a big fan of "The White" ive gotten samples from all over Cali & they were pretty stoney but kinda plain tasting.. till I got some at OGR's booth grown by Payaso & now im a big fan of "The White".. Payaso brought out a OG funk out of that strain.. did u peep out "The White" at OGR's booth at the CO. Cup?

true grit

true grit

Nah don't think he had it at the cup here just some Fire BX nugs and White MK...which was prob some of most fire I saw at whole cup.

I've heard some folks really bring out some nice flavor but even my super soil runs just come out skunky lemon and not as pronounced flavor as other kushes IMO but I'm sure I'm far from dialed

waayne

waayne

Can anyone say stacks.... Dam waynee u need to change ur name to
MR. Stacks-A-Lot ... Always killing it bro, u stay on that murder service.. Keep up the great work..

Have u notice anything different or special about version 2?
@EveryOneSmokes so far they look,and smell the same to me,though version II
seems a little sturdier.....?..so far.....
The clones root at the same pace, and both are Magnesium whores;)
I was looking at TK version I phenos yesterday,at my other spot,and they smell identical at this stage
I appreciate it homie, and agree I never truly judge a cut until I've run it myself a few times.

Running smaller scale and organic probably helps bring out full terps but even shitty runs she's still og funk. Last run she was preferred over my sfv and HA.

@waayne- lookin good! Can't wait to see what that sfv does for ya. She stinkin yet?
Yeah man, @true grit she started to get some stank last week buddy.
She is way more lemony than either TK.....they are more earthy,fuelly to my nose.......
I sure like the way she grows,and stacks........
And am really looking forward to tasting her;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

For sure, and i agree nothing beats organics. I dabbled in the coco world for a few years, and though i had a consistent product and better numbers flavors on the same cuts were not the same as organic. Even organic coco had better/different flavor across the board. Only thing that shines more in coco IMO in my stable is stardawg- dank chem funk in soil, but straight RKS funk in coco.

Im personally not a big white fan other than breeding with it, and though I've grown, kept and enjoyed some white dom phenos the smoke doesn't really compare. Haven't seen too many other pix of 43 other than Obs or Jack so tough to say, but I do think organic soil brings out better/more complex flavors than coco. I mean "ok" grown organic soil OG nugs can hold their own a lot better than "ok" grown coco/hydro OG.

Ill try and snag some pix later of 43 and the Fire s1 I'm running.
This is what I've seen of Jack post's and a couple others.. But there's nothing wrong wit the white Leaners, I dig the fire Leaners..

Soil structure and taste equals some dank smoke for sure, I've been trying to up the flavor game of the coco, so far so good... A lot of compost teas have made all the difference..

Back to the white, I've tried only a couple different white samples, and Kromes white smashed me up real good, some of the best samples grown by @GrowMaster and @Venom818 ... Venoms last batch of the K.White literally had me blown it gave me nausea..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

hell yeah. Plump & juicy.
Thanks bro, things are doing good work, had some major stretch so the lowers are getting a lot of love this run, feel a little bad cuz I'm heat stressing some mains for being to close.. It is what it is.. Lol :(

true grit

true grit

This is what I've seen of Jack post's and a couple others.. But there's nothing wrong wit the white Leaners, I dig the fire Leaners..

Soil structure and taste equals some dank smoke for sure, I've been trying to up the flavor game of the coco, so far so good... A lot of compost teas have made all the difference..

Back to the white, I've tried only a couple different white samples, and Kromes white smashed me up real good, some of the best samples grown by @GrowMaster and @Venom818 ... Venoms last batch of the K.White literally had me blown it gave me nausea..

Ya will say though since Jack and some others may show huge as blown out 43 nugs, i wouldnt say they are white leaning. Unlike the Wifi #3, this one doesn't have any white dom variation. Some plants stretch more and buds are slightly different but smell and taste are pretty consistent. NOw how intense those terps are depends on how the grow went from what Ive seen.

Maybe ill have to give the white another shot in this new soil mix. last time i did her in an organic coco bed and pulled donkey dicks of potent lemon kush with musty skunk smell. Bags stunk for sure, that did surprise me. So Venom had that whitey spins White huh? Sounds dank :D Know Manic pulled a nice potent cut from S1's. Still have a pack myself put away for a pop down the road.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

This wookie cut I have has a shit ton of og characteristics that I imagined are brought on by the white. I absolutely love the white one of the best samples I've had was @leadsled..some of the better growers say the white is harder to nail for desired effects and that is why the white seems to get mixed reviews. Step that game up peoples.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

This wookie cut I have has a shit ton of og characteristics that I imagined are brought on by the white. I absolutely love the white one of the best samples I've had was @leadsled..some of the better growers say the white is harder to nail for desired effects and that is why the white seems to get mixed reviews. Step that game up peoples.
Couldn't agree with you more, the white is really underrated when not dialed..
She had me almost refusing the bowl, lol...
First time I've ever felt that sick off of a
Potent strain, interesting flavors , stands it ground compared to any other og..

@true grit had me doing circles in my head bro, u should give her another go... I'm reconsidering her, but my last white was in dud status so I let her go...

Im going to do a side by side of some wifi.. Bringing my wifi E cut back into the rotation, might have to do a wifi showdown.. ;) I'll get the next batch of clones ready to go..

@justblazen E-cut going in the beds next round hope to hit 3 per, let's see if she can do it, haven't done any wifi in the beds and she performed out the roof in pots..

true grit

true grit

I found a White S1 that was more vigorous, more potent, and stinkier than the White. Its also bullet proof. Couldn't fuck it up if you tried. Definitley some magic in the Whites genetics..
View attachment 443261
View attachment 443262

My homie was def enjoying her smoke last weekend!

@EOS- heck ya man can't wait to see ya crush it with the wifi in beds! And damn that white sounds dank!

Top Bottom