= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Early flower shots..

Day 30

PKView attachment 502373

L.OGView attachment 502374

LHBView attachment 502375

TKView attachment 502376

And a new pumpkin patch... Running day 4 or 5 of flower, keeping it GM style..

@GrowMaster this is my second run straight from clone and couldnt be happier, the only thing is coco growth rate is to crazy, ill be ending with some 4 footers if i dont work them down..

View attachment 502377

This was day 1 of veg on the same tables.. For reference the top pic is 19 days from clone.. View attachment 502389
Looking good home slice, ur making me jealous lol, I told u, you dont need to waist all that veg time to get the same results, now only if you could get some RO water for ur nute's instead of tap water you would be totally crushing the game, Hay bro, sorry I havent gotten back to u and venom about the cuts, ive been so busy with my move, packing and unpacking its wearing me out, I got so much shit I dont know what to do with it, and I still need to build a office/room to get back up and running, man its killing me not having a grow, hopefully I can get something put together soon, keep up the great work bro, im living/growing vicariously through u guys here at the farm, stay safe talk to u guys soon........GM

true grit

true grit

Heres a few

Fire OG

DSCN4750

Faceoff

DSCN4751
DSCN4752

DSCN4747
DSCN4748

ftwendy

ftwendy

@waayne , @true grit , @EveryOneSmokes Those last few posts may be the high water mark for the whole thread... jaw dropping stables being handled by the very best in the game. Thanks for sharing the pics guys

in the last photo grit posted of the 43, there's a curved yellowing leaf in the bottom right corner.... its showing the 'birth mark'/tmv/ca,mg deficiency/pick your explanation..... can you guys weigh in on ideas of what is causing or happening when that leaf mutation appears?

true grit

true grit

@waayne , @true grit , @EveryOneSmokes Those last few posts may be the high water mark for the whole thread... jaw dropping stables being handled by the very best in the game. Thanks for sharing the pics guys

in the last photo grit posted of the 43, there's a curved yellowing leaf in the bottom right corner.... its showing the 'birth mark'/tmv/ca,mg deficiency/pick your explanation..... can you guys weigh in on ideas of what is causing or happening when that leaf mutation appears?

I get that specifically on the 43 from letting her get too dry ive ascertained. A ph shift/burn. Trying to automate to correct that issue next run.

Stalks

Stalks

The tops on the #43 girls always trip me out they almost look flat because of how chunky it is

Latest posts

Top Bottom