= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Shamus

Shamus

OG headband
DSC 0499

DSC 0431

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking good home slice, ur making me jealous lol, I told u, you dont need to waist all that veg time to get the same results, now only if you could get some RO water for ur nute's instead of tap water you would be totally crushing the game, Hay bro, sorry I havent gotten back to u and venom about the cuts, ive been so busy with my move, packing and unpacking its wearing me out, I got so much shit I dont know what to do with it, and I still need to build a office/room to get back up and running, man its killing me not having a grow, hopefully I can get something put together soon, keep up the great work bro, im living/growing vicariously through u guys here at the farm, stay safe talk to u guys soon........GM

No problem bro, have venom shoot u my number so we can see what i can do for u when ur ready..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking great Goo! Making me wanna run some more TK and hope for chunky ass results like that!!

Heres a few shots
wifi43
super yellowed one is coco/soil mix. dark one is straight soil

View attachment 505893
View attachment 505896

Fire OG

View attachment 505897 View attachment 505898

Faceoff

View attachment 505899 View attachment 505900 View attachment 505901
liked this Fire OG shot

View attachment 508855

Dam brotha, next level shit.. Got to give it to u mad fucken props bro.. U killed it this run.. Ill take one of each.. :D

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

I just added Louis XIII to my OG clone collection. Ive actually never even seen the buds from this cut, but given its reputation, Im interested to hear reports, if anyone has any feedback

-P

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I just added Louis XIII to my OG clone collection. Ive actually never even seen the buds from this cut, but given its reputation, Im interested to hear reports, if anyone has any feedback

-P
U can find some pics of here in the beginning of the thread if ur interested in look at some.. Best of luck..

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

U can find some pics of here in the beginning of the thread if ur interested in look at some.. Best of luck..
Damn my bad. Page 1 nonetheless!
Nice photos. I live 20 miles from the SFValley and have been maniacally hoarding OG clones for about ten years now. Looking forward to the Louis. I did notice that the cut is pretty much impossible to lollypop. Every single branch is a main branch. Not a big deal at all, Im just used to bare trunks under my screens ;)

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

What's pure kush like? Flavor? Smell? Doesn't look like it yields much compared to the others. Any history behind it? Just curious...

Top Bottom