= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

:mooning: Havent been here in a while... where ya'll at..... heres a pic of my XXXogF5 male... made some crosses with this stud...
20141216 235423

drewski85

drewski85

Here's my only female cali king. its been very slow growing and started putting off sets of 3(and occasionally 1) bladed leaves early on. any opinion as to how much og influence it has? I've never grown a true og hybrid before.
2015 06 20 132736

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

Also I didn't want to get to off topic but if I had to choose an OG from seed which would you guys recommend? Either a hybrid cross or s1. Im thinking something from raskal but any input would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

here is Seed Junky's Katsu High Octane cross My room is so short But I am bettin that in a Larger space
This girl would be a Monster.
8 14 2015 UD 7
He did a great job so did JAWS with the Chem Soda OG's Keepers the two of um
FlyJ

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

BTY is also known as victorville OG, and it is mostly in San Diego for sure Pauly.....

Yeah you come across bty in dispensaries down here in north county. Fire for sure, but im wondering if whoever grew it had that regiment and if i didnt experience the full blown buds. Truthfully remember it being great, but dont recall anything specific. Maybe that lends a hand to how good it is lol.

Godfather og is also amazing as far as potency and slapyouintheface-ness. I get why ppl buy for flavor but im a potency man myself. I like the kind of bud where you load a fattie to get you and your homie super baked, and you get so set back you forget to finish the bowl. I fuck my throat up buying buds for the taste. 3 bowls in chasing a high that was never really that great in the first place.

Like shel silverstein said "i didnt come here to fuck around man, i came here to smoke!"

Top Bottom