The best thing to do? Help!

• Thread starter Nanni70
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Absolutely!Like!:)I also have my plan for that garden,similar with yours(I have stones,ashes,alfalfa on hand,also different manures but i'm still learning) but the thing is granny just don't wanna listen,we always argue and she want things done her way:D She doesn't want to mulch(with hole barn of alfalfa and goat shit sitting ),she believes the living mulch will drink the water from the cultural plants?!So we water and the water goes away in the cracks of the soil!:(What a waste!Every other day everything is dry....But she makes teas that i steal and use for the guerilla:DAnd she teached me many things about gardening so I should be respectful:)In the other garden my mother in law repeats the same,her soil is absolute red clay that can be improved easily,she has rabbits and chickens there......but she listen to her mother(that is granny)and I am...you know the wife of their son so we have to argue a little:)But she is more opened for innovations:)
ask her if you can have a little plot,do a side by side thing,i know what you mean though,very wise man taught me and always said PETE with a strong voice,he would say there is always a easy way if you want to do things twice or three times,do it the hard way only once,ive lived by that all my life and it is very true,all the gimmicks and gadgets might make things ok at the time,but more often than not your redoing the shit and i dont like doing things twice,my family calls it ocd but i call it grand pa taught me this way,hahahh.
just ask her if you can have a little section to work and dont tell her your doing a side by side for her she will get mad indeed,all that good manure and living compost should be in her garden,the organic matter it provides would also help break it all up. we old ass folk set in are ways but always pay attention and even if your way was a lot better they wouldnt admit it hahahahh damn old folks hahahh

Sams House

Sams House

I use Black Gold organic & Megacrop from greenleafnutrients.com you can use it for any stage veg, flower. indoor & outdoors , hydro & soil check out their instagram

Top Bottom