The Best Weed!!!

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I haven't sprayed anything except once I got mites, but the mites were weak and one good soaking took them out. They were small clones and easy to completly cover with spray underneath and everything. I also try to avoid pesticides and sometimes like this summer it cost me a lot of my harvest. There's a tradoff but I do try to minimize. On a big grow maybe you would have to de-louse everyone who enters. Eeveryone changes into new clothes to go in and you have a mantrap where any would be hitchhikers are blown off with a blast of air?

Mrs. Mmg also follows the clean rules religiously but for the few I have shown the rooms I made change into clean clothes at my house and wash their face and hair off. And clean socks only no shoes that have been outside ever.

I will simply bathe the humans who enter in a blast of UVC. NOT SAFE FOR HUMANS OR PLANTS BUT GUARANTEED TO KILL ALL PESTS AND BACTERIA. LOL.

Then your air idea but as vacuum to remove killed elements.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Mrs. Mmg also follows the clean rules religiously but for the few I have shown the rooms I made change into clean clothes at my house and wash their face and hair off. And clean socks only no shoes that have been outside ever.

I will simply bathe the humans who enter in a blast of UVC. NOT SAFE FOR HUMANS OR PLANTS BUT GUARANTEED TO KILL ALL PESTS AND BACTERIA. LOL.

Then your air idea but as vacuum to remove killed elements.
I would have passed. Send me a pic instead. :cry:

the rrock

the rrock

The state is in limbo right now as there is no current system ready to go or in place. Yesterday the state just issued a press release telling dispensaries to keep buying directly from growers (or caregivers) for the time being until they get their shit together. In reality the recreational market probably won’t see its first legal sale until 2020. And the state is basically slowly shutting down its medical system and switching it all over to recreational. Or at least that’s what seems to be happening. However they are shutting down the medical system before the recreational system is in place.

And to top it all off there’s rumors that they might ban personal cultivation but still allow medical cultivation for personal use only. This will create a situation where if you are a medical patient and don’t have a way to grow your own you’ll be forced to buy from the overly taxed recreational dispensaries.

And thus is why folks are upset over the current situation and believe that legalizing it was the opposite of progress.

While I do agree with them on that I cannot ignore that making it legal for adults to use by itself was a bad thing. It’s just the state is fucking it up like they do everything else.
What state are you in JWM?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Now I’m hearing that lame duck legislators are trying to remove the provision for adults over 21 to be able to grow 12 plants in their home. They want to funnel all the recreational cannabis money through a multi billion dollar company who has bought up several commercial growing licenses. They are also talking about doing away with the class a commercial license which allows a grower to have up to 500 plants. Fucking bullshit.

Hate to say it and I’m not trying to be political but these lame duck conservative assholes are really trying to fuck the people of Michigan. Fucking assholes.

The sad thing is we voted for it and these dead weight politicians who got voted out are trying to ruin everything. They had a chance to legalize it through legislative means and failed to do so. They are really trying to screw with the people that voted for this bill and the worst part is they have a super majority until the end of the year so they can absolutely do it.

We need to contact our legislators and let them know we will not stand for this kind of bullshit. Sadly threatening their votes won’t matter as they are already on their way out. So the people have already said they aren’t fit for the job they were elected to do in the damn first place.

Farmer P

Farmer P

That is a beautiful cola.
Tks bro. I smoked some of it last night and it's really good. I was talking to a friend last night on the playstation network who said the jungle boys store he goes to in LA sells clones. He thinks they're pretty expensive. I'm gonna have to go investigate lol.

Madbud

Madbud

Now I’m hearing that lame duck legislators are trying to remove the provision for adults over 21 to be able to grow 12 plants in their home. They want to funnel all the recreational cannabis money through a multi billion dollar company who has bought up several commercial growing licenses. They are also talking about doing away with the class a commercial license which allows a grower to have up to 500 plants. Fucking bullshit.

Hate to say it and I’m not trying to be political but these lame duck conservative assholes are really trying to fuck the people of Michigan. Fucking assholes.

The sad thing is we voted for it and these dead weight politicians who got voted out are trying to ruin everything. They had a chance to legalize it through legislative means and failed to do so. They are really trying to screw with the people that voted for this bill and the worst part is they have a super majority until the end of the year so they can absolutely do it.

We need to contact our legislators and let them know we will not stand for this kind of bullshit. Sadly threatening their votes won’t matter as they are already on their way out. So the people have already said they aren’t fit for the job they were elected to do in the damn first place.
The problem as i see it is that the majority of voters don’t really care about legal weed. They voted for it but most won’t be buying any much less trying to grow some. Politicians are in CYA mode in case something bad happens, like huge traffic jams, increased accidents, school kids with grampas gummy bears. Give it time.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I live in kind of a small town which is probably why the disp's suck. I'm sure in Frisco the disps have some kick ass weed. I need to get down to LA I heard the jungle boys disp sells clones.

My local delivery services sell some sweet herb. Do you have any of those? They are selling local weed and since our biggest export is cannabis it's a cornucopia of icky sticky goodness.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The problem as i see it is that the majority of voters don’t really care about legal weed. They voted for it but most won’t be buying any much less trying to grow some. Politicians are in CYA mode in case something bad happens, like huge traffic jams, increased accidents, school kids with grampas gummy bears. Give it time.
They voted for it so the taxes can be collected.
Do you guys really think any political party is going to “want” you to Be able to grow at home resulting in less revenue at the shops?
It’s only a matter of time. Just wait till the cities start banning hps/MH lights lol

Farmer P

Farmer P

My local delivery services sell some sweet herb. Do you have any of those? They are selling local weed and since our biggest export is cannabis it's a cornucopia of icky sticky goodness.
I just checked weed maps and a bunch have opened up since I last checked. Hopefully some of them know how to grow good weed and will push the others to up their game. The holy grail for me would be for them to deliver genetically verified clone only cuts!
One of my friends told me once that he didn't like diesel. I think he got the weed from someone who didn't know how to grow. They probably bought a pack and picked what they thought was the best pheno out of the 5 to 10 seeds and came up with low grade phenos then sold them as Sour D. Therein lies the problem. There are probably 100's of different phenos out there that people are calling blue dream and most are not even like each other. Then add in that growers who have the same cut sometimes grow it so differently that they don't even taste similar. We need standardization! One guy might say fuck I hate blue dream even though the pheno he smoked is nothing like the one that made the strain famous. When I hear that I cringe because I get it. If you smoked the original clone only and didn't like it then you could say that, but probably most of the time you didn't get the right pheno and it may have not even been in the same ballpark.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

But I thought s1’s were equal to the parent? LoL
They have the same genetics yes but that doesn't mean you get just as good as the parent.i dunno how many s1 of supposedly shit hot clones that have all turned out crap.on the other hand if had cuts from s1 that came out better than the pure fire original cut-gg4 springs to mind.i got s1 gg4 cuts then a while later the gg4 cut itself.the s1 cuts were better imo.it just depends on how stable the strain being s1,d is.if u s1 a good cut from a true ibl then there's a good chance you,l get a cut from the s1 that's like the original cut but most s1,d f1,s and Polly hybrids have phenoes all over the place.i personally like the variety.i don't want 10 plants all the same but I only run seeds to find good cuts.if u only run from seed a good ibl is a better option but for pheno hunting u need the variety.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I just checked weed maps and a bunch have opened up since I last checked. Hopefully some of them know how to grow good weed and will push the others to up their game. The holy grail for me would be for them to deliver genetically verified clone only cuts!
One of my friends told me once that he didn't like diesel. I think he got the weed from someone who didn't know how to grow. They probably bought a pack and picked what they thought was the best pheno out of the 5 to 10 seeds and came up with low grade phenos then sold them as Sour D. Therein lies the problem. There are probably 100's of different phenos out there that people are calling blue dream and most are not even like each other. Then add in that growers who have the same cut sometimes grow it so differently that they don't even taste similar. We need standardization! One guy might say fuck I hate blue dream even though the pheno he smoked is nothing like the one that made the strain famous. When I hear that I cringe because I get it. If you smoked the original clone only and didn't like it then you could say that, but probably most of the time you didn't get the right pheno and it may have not even been in the same ballpark.

I don't think standardisation is possible. Exactly for the reasons you've said. It's just the nature of the plant. Even if a strain is clone only, different growing styles "will" effect the harvest. I had no idea how great the genetic variations were in beans till I grew my first this year. People not liking a strain, do it out of ignorance and it's not likely that is going to change. I used to complain about variations in same strain herb I bought from delivery services and dispensaries but now I know better.

That's why I'm not looking for specific phenos anymore and am just crashing strains together to see what happens. The outcomes have been really interesting so far and since I can't stand smoking on the same weed for too long it's worked out well for me.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

My buddy used to get dispensary weed all the time. I literally had to pop a couple Benadryl every time I smoked because I would break out in hives all over my face. I started to think I was allergic to weed! Now that I grow my own tho, it doesn't happen anymore...

Top Bottom