The Best Weed!!!

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FutureGrower

I wouldnt say that, pot can carry a variety of pathogens. I’ve said for years the best weed will be fda approved.

The FDA doesnt do a good job with our current foods. I mean 3/4 of California chickens in grocery stores are processed in China now. If you go grocery shopping and think that's what food tastes like you should hangout with some hunters you'll get a great meal if nothing else :)

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
ADVISORY BULLETIN
November 30, 2018
NEW MAXIMUM THC CONCENTRATIONS FOR MARIHUANA-INFUSED PRODUCTS
The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) enforce the Administrative Rules under the authority of the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA).
Administrative Rule 62 (R 333.262) states that marihuana-infused products processed, sold, or transferred through provisioning centers must not exceed the maximum THC levels as established by the department.
For the purposes of maximum THC levels for marihuana-infused products, the department shall publish a list of maximum THC concentration and serving limits.
These limits are listed below:
Type of Marihuana-infused Product
Maximum Concentration of active Delta 9 THC
allowable per dose
allowable per container
Edible Product (gummies, baked good, etc.)
50 mg
200 mg
Ingestible Product (capsules, tinctures, etc.)
100 mg
2000 mg
Suppositories (vaginal or anal)
100 mg
2000 mg
Transdermal Patches
100 mg
2000 mg
Topicals (lubricants, spa products, lotions, balms or rubs)
N/A
N/A
Inhalers
50 mg
200 mg
Pure oils or extracts meant for consumption
50 mg
500 mg
Products not listed
10 mg
100 mg
Changes from the previous Emergency Rules include:
• The limits were removed for topicals as they are not designed to be transdermal.
• The limits were lowered for edible max per package to be more in line with other
states (Oregon, Washington).
• Package limits were increased for capsules to allow for more in the package.
This technical bulletin does not constitute legal advice and is subject to change. Licensees are encouraged to seek legal counsel to ensure their operations comply with the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act and associated Emergency Rules.

ADVISORY BULLETIN
November 30, 2018
• Dosages were added for products that did not have them; packages will now have clear directions and dosages to ensure patients do not over medicate.
• Patients typically start with 10mg servings; an allowance between 50mg -100mg allows a patient/caregiver to purchase higher strength medicine if needed.
###
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/michiganLARA
“Like” us on Facebook or find us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/michiganLARA
A complete copy of the Rules and additional information on the BMMR can be found at www.michigan.gov/medicalmarihuana
For more information about LARA, please visit www.michigan.gov/lara
This technical bulletin does not constitute legal advice and is subject to change. Licensees are encouraged to seek legal counsel to ensure their operations comply with the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act and associated Emergency Rules.
Hey maybe the suppositories are fda aproved...what has the weed world come to when you have to suposite to get some relief:cry:

Madbud

Madbud

ADVISORY BULLETIN
November 30, 2018
NEW MAXIMUM THC CONCENTRATIONS FOR MARIHUANA-INFUSED PRODUCTS
The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) enforce the Administrative Rules under the authority of the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA).
Administrative Rule 62 (R 333.262) states that marihuana-infused products processed, sold, or transferred through provisioning centers must not exceed the maximum THC levels as established by the department.
For the purposes of maximum THC levels for marihuana-infused products, the department shall publish a list of maximum THC concentration and serving limits.
These limits are listed below:
Type of Marihuana-infused Product
allowable per dose
allowable per container
Edible Product (gummies, baked good, etc.)
50 mg
200 mg
Ingestible Product (capsules, tinctures, etc.)
100 mg
2000 mg
Suppositories (vaginal or anal)
100 mg
2000 mg
Transdermal Patches
100 mg
2000 mg
Topicals (lubricants, spa products, lotions, balms or rubs)
N/A
N/A
Inhalers
50 mg
200 mg
Pure oils or extracts meant for consumption
50 mg
500 mg
Products not listed
10 mg
100 mg
Changes from the previous Emergency Rules include:
• The limits were removed for topicals as they are not designed to be transdermal.
• The limits were lowered for edible max per package to be more in line with other
states (Oregon, Washington).
• Package limits were increased for capsules to allow for more in the package.

ADVISORY BULLETIN
November 30, 2018
• Dosages were added for products that did not have them; packages will now have clear directions and dosages to ensure patients do not over medicate.
• Patients typically start with 10mg servings; an allowance between 50mg -100mg allows a patient/caregiver to purchase higher strength medicine if needed.
###
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/michiganLARA
“Like” us on Facebook or find us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/michiganLARA
A complete copy of the Rules and additional information on the BMMR can be found at www.michigan.gov/medicalmarihuana
For more information about LARA, please visit www.michigan.gov/lara
Hey maybe the suppositories are fda aproved...what has the weed world come to when you have to suposite to get some relief:cry:
Where will you be when the suppository kicks in?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I have never taken in an outside plant to my grow rooms. I have never even worn clothes that have been outside in there.

And in almost 5 years I have seen only a few gnats and springtails in the organic potting soil.

I even spray alcohol on everything going in or out and wipe down. Only takes a second and a few dollars of alcohol per month.

And any spills get sprayed with hydrogen peroxide after drying them up.
LoL, that maybe a bit overboard but if it helps you sleep at night rock on brotha.:)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That’s fantastic! All the regulated grows would have to say “I have never had to spray an unapproved pesticide.”
These company’s spray ad an ipm even if there are no pest.
This is why homegrown is still superior, pest and pesticide free.

It’s pretty easy to keep up with only 12-24 plants going but a dense packed cash crop would need ipm for sure.

I still wouldn’t use chemicals.

Farmer P

Farmer P

It’s pretty easy to keep up with only 12-24 plants going but a dense packed cash crop would need ipm for sure.

I still wouldn’t use chemicals.
I haven't sprayed anything except once I got mites, but the mites were weak and one good soaking took them out. They were small clones and easy to completly cover with spray underneath and everything. I also try to avoid pesticides and sometimes like this summer it cost me a lot of my harvest. There's a tradoff but I do try to minimize. On a big grow maybe you would have to de-louse everyone who enters. Eeveryone changes into new clothes to go in and you have a mantrap where any would be hitchhikers are blown off with a blast of air?

Latest posts

Top Bottom