"The Bluzboy Gardens" Latest Pics Hot Off THere some pics from inside the Bloom Room of "Thhe Iphone

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here some pics from inside the Bloom Room of "The Bluz Gardens", hot off the high tech thingy majiggy with a tiny screen you can talk on, oh yeah, hot off the Iphone camera of my high tech and manual timer literate Nam buddy Tom who was visiting. The black thingy majiggy saucer UFO like object you see behind the buds in some pics is the Ol' Bluzboys highlander black leather tam being used as a professional sophisticated photography backdrop like all those really good pro photographers use when your parents got you them high dollar communion or bars mitzvah pictures taken at Sears. So if any of you were wondering if that was a real UFO , nope, sorry, but there have been some confirmed UFO sightings and ET's too in my bloom room on a few occasions after medicating with Natural Therapy's oil.

Pictures are: First three from top down are of "MAD"aka-Magic Alien Dawg-(Magic Merlin X Alien Dawg")creation from my Sifu, Habidah, Sensei, and benevolent Grow Master, Homebrew420

Also pictured, the following 5 are some pics of "Mamba Dud" -Black Mamba X The Dud" again, from my Sifu and Grow Master, Homebrew420
Mamba Dud is at bloom day 56 of 63 and in flush. Mad is on bloom day 56 of 70-75 and is getting ready to be started on flush.
(Igorrrrr dooooo gooood huhhhh MasterrrrrrHBbbbbbbb, Igorrrrr do gooooooodddd for MasterHBBBBBbbbb)
I got 1939 "Son Of Frankenstein" on again while doing So Mango quality control inspections with strenuous bowl checks, sorry everybody.....
Hope you enjoy the pics, I am rocking and rolling, bellowing smoke from THC cajoling, my aches and pains with bowling, I am certainly canna glowing, see yah at the next Bluzboy Gardens pic bestowing, ..............I feel a String Cheese danceathon coming on me and its not even 3am yet.
Best regards always to all from "The Crazy Mad Ol' Bluzboy Farmer"

The bluzboy gardens latest pics hot off there some pics from inside the bloom room of thhe iph
The bluzboy gardens latest pics hot off there some pics from inside the bloom room of thhe iph 2
The bluzboy gardens latest pics hot off there some pics from inside the bloom room of thhe iph 3
Mambadud01
Mambadud02
Mambadud03
Mambadud04
Mambadud05
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'm increasingly impressed with the MAD every time I see the next step in her progression... Very nice... Wait ...what is that.?.. I think I hear your mamba dud calling me...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Yes, and she, Mamba Dud, will be arriving soon in a jar for you my friend, veryyyyy soooon, in a magic jar, some Mamba Dud for you. Can you tell how much I was enjoying your oil by the way my title turned out to this post from last night at at 3am NT?
BB

Top Bottom