The Bucket Company???

• Thread starter THCMonster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCMonster

THCMonster

Just got The Bucket Company 10gal pots in at the store today, the Rep gave me a 3gal set to demo at home.

I understand how they work and the whole 9 yards, they are truly nothing new, but i was wondering if anyone has personally used these before?

If you or anyone you know have ever used them before i would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some feed back, I've already gotten some customer orders for them but i wont hear any true feedback for about 2-3months. If possible pics would greatly be appreciated too!

Thanks for the time! Happy Growing stoners! 😃👍
The bucket company

KanaGirl

KanaGirl

I'm using the 3 gal buckets right now. This is my first grow in coco with dry amendments and a few additional top feed liquid amendments. Only have one other grow under my belt about 15 years ago DWC. I'm in a 3x5 tent using one Electric Sky 300 LED.

I love the buckets form factor, and am currently using the bottom drains, but had some issues with the manifold lines leaking using the supplied 3/4 inch funny hose. I ended up removing the water line and manifolds and am hand watering for now. Once I reset the grow tent, I'll be installing pvc piping.

I'd love your thoughts on my current grow since you have extensive experience growing in coco. I'm using Dr. Earth dry amendments, and have had to supplement with Botanicare Cal/Mag due to some early magnesium deficiencies. Also supplemented with Botanicare Silica and Pure Blend Tea.

I just flipped to flower 2 days ago, because I only have about 10 weeks before I am out of town for a month. The girls seem healthy and vigorous up to this point, but tops look a little light colored. Not sure if it's light bleaching or some type of deficiency. Lower leaves are darker green. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

That top right corner plant is about 2 weeks behind the rest. I lost my first seedling and decided to go with just 5 plants, but then decided I wanted to scrog this grow, so popped a new seedling :)
20200228 101449
20200312 111850
20200311 151450
20200325 101338 01 1

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom