the build in progress.

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

hey farmers hi ttystick im back. been learning how to upload.dammm.im retarded sometimes.anyway. got shitrock up.did i mention how much fun that was. the a/c and dehuey are next.got alotta work left.any constructive criticisum is always welcome.my goal is number 1.dont go broke.whoops 2late. sooo.flower room.3ton mitsubishi .8lights 6buckets13gal.veg room.6lights / 600watt/mother/clones/15000 a/c.co2 etc.i used r13 on walls r30 on ceiling .foil on south side wall.sealed everything twice.will expand asap for 3 lights per plant soon.remem,ber im a virgin.and those chics didnt lie to me. it hurts like hell.but i ilke it.you guys i mentioned earlier inspired me with yur trees and hella lights. cant flip the switch fast enough.will update soon.when you see all my mistakes i promise not to cry or whine and pretend i know it all.i never will. peace don

The build in progress
Build2
Build3
Build4
Build1
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
hey farmers hi ttystick im back. been learning how to upload.dammm.im retarded sometimes.anyway. got shitrock up.did i mention how much fun that was. the a/c and dehuey are next.got alotta work left.any constructive criticisum is always welcome.my goal is number 1.dont go broke.whoops 2late. sooo.flower room.3ton mitsubishi .8lights 6buckets13gal.veg room.6lights / 600watt/mother/clones/15000 a/c.co2 etc.i used r13 on walls r30 on ceiling .foil on south side wall.sealed everything twice.will expand asap for 3 lights per plant soon.remem,ber im a virgin.and those chics didnt lie to me. it hurts like hell.but i ilke it.you guys i mentioned earlier inspired me with yur trees and hella lights. cant flip the switch fast enough.will update soon.when you see all my mistakes i promise not to cry or whine and pretend i know it all.i never will. peace don[

Looks kick azz, did you hit full size when you uploaded you pics ? it will make them bigger..;)

J

Jalisco Kid

If you haven't installed the SR already I might suggest a sheet of soundboard underneight that. I then lay a bead of silicon then install my sheet rock. Use gaskets on all outlets,underground wire nuts and wire. costs a little more but if this is your grow room the more you can add here the better/easier it will be for you. I also use tamper-proof screws on install, it can save you a lot of equipment. You would not believe how lazy the fucks can get. I run 6.5k btu per 1000k lights. Over kill in the winter but needed for fineass herb. more floor fans the wall fans. Good coats of paint on floor and wall to make clean up easier between cycles. Invest in a killer first aid kit. It will always be on the weekend and when you are broke when the shit hits the fan. Run a humidifier a few days in your flower room before you transfer your girls. Run 1000's in you veg room so you do not get what people call lumen shock, they waste so much time here and stress their girls. Have a lot more money then you ever could dream of spending. Usually 3x. Good luck and when you hit the wall at midnight just use that pic of your killer bud to keep you going. Above all else do not even tell your best friend about it, and now go take care of the ones you already told. Suerte JK

D

donkeydon

Looks kick azz, did you hit full size when you uploaded you pics ? it will make them bigger..;)
hi oscar. i have always believed that bigger is better. soooo the pics will be bigger. at least thats what i tell all the girls. hey is that why they got a problem with math????

D

donkeydon

If you haven't installed the SR already I might suggest a sheet of soundboard underneight that. I then lay a bead of silicon then install my sheet rock. Use gaskets on all outlets,underground wire nuts and wire. costs a little more but if this is your grow room the more you can add here the better/easier it will be for you. I also use tamper-proof screws on install, it can save you a lot of equipment. You would not believe how lazy the fucks can get. I run 6.5k btu per 1000k lights. Over kill in the winter but needed for fineass herb. more floor fans the wall fans. Good coats of paint on floor and wall to make clean up easier between cycles. Invest in a killer first aid kit. It will always be on the weekend and when you are broke when the shit hits the fan. Run a humidifier a few days in your flower room before you transfer your girls. Run 1000's in you veg room so you do not get what people call lumen shock, they waste so much time here and stress their girls. Have a lot more money then you ever could dream of spending. Usually 3x. Good luck and when you hit the wall at midnight just use that pic of your killer bud to keep you going. Above all else do not even tell your best friend about it, and now go take care of the ones you already told. Suerte JK
got the SR up allready. used foil vapor and r13. but thanks JK. your journals got me hooked on trees.i used expansion foam.the yellow behind all electrical outlets. then silicone on the inside.will use gaskets to .can you explain the reason on the tamper proof screws?i have 4000 btu for the winter. will have 6.5 by spring.i used epoxy/shield on floor and flat white for now.unless bubblefoul is absolutly needed from the start.on the floor i have one 12 inch maxfan pushing up (a plenum) through a 12inch pipe . will open 2 feet from ceiling.im trying to get a plume effect.is this cool.i have 6 wall fans?oscallating. not sure if i will need more maxs on the floor?what do youhave in your first aid kit jalisco?extra pumps etc?thanks for the humidifier infoi wasnt sure.damm i bought 600 for veg w/ 600 ballast soletec. will this work for one run? if not i will get 1000s ok. the ones ive told helped with the build they are family.they have been sworn in to omerta.or deal with my ass. thank you for your time Suerte.when ive been in jalisco at the gustavo airport we might have allready met. peace .donkey DON. p.s. will switch out 600 mh for 1000. do you use hps or mh for veg?

J

Jalisco Kid

I keep
Tangelfoot I use this in case of an ant invasion also I buy yellow foamboard at OD to make insect traps with the tangelfoot

Rubberized weather proof electrical tape for quick repairs.
Metal kabob skewers
4/6" wire ties
razor blades

Bennies to fight fungus,bacteria and/or molds blooms.

Disinfectants to fight all out. Physan or neccosan.
Hydrogen peroxide 35%

K silicate, spray at 8.0-8.2 pH

be able to make your own or a product like growth products "Revive."

A flush product that will stop water uptakes in case of food poisoning.
A small supply of pH up and down.

Something to help contain acids or alkaloids spills on you or your room. You never know but I have really needed this in the past from someone who broke a gal of nitrate acid just after being told to be real careful. Turned his skin green. I was lucky to have helped, and treat the cloud of nitric acid.

Extra pair of welders safety glasses for when I can not find mine.

Separate Sprayer for pesticides between runs,used with full respirator for pesticides.

Big 10x mag glass to cruise through your room looking for trouble.

I use a fluke infrared thermogun to check for hotspots and electrical runs/ballasts ect.

Back up ppm pen and calibration solutions

I have other toys but I used my cardy ph meter more.
Extra pump,ro filters,and 2 extra 12" inlines with a 150 carbon filter backup.
2 extra ballast,relay and a breaker.
Fire extinguishers and or canned system.
That would do for a start. JK

D

donkeydon

thanks jalisco. having an extra pair of safety glasses will be a must .i got that CRS thing. Cant Remember Shit. .will have a/c s here thursday. i will have to stay with 600 watters till i order more a/c s. built for the smaller mh lighting. peace

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
welding goggles in the vert room is a must.

And use quiet rock for sheet rock if you can afford it.

D

donkeydon

hi capulator. i got my shitrock up all ready. dammm. used foil vaporlock .hope that helps. my neighbors are a long ways away(always makes 4 great neighbors).(tall fences and all that). will get 2 pair of goggles . JK allready hooked me up thanx . will post some pics monday ish. lights /a/c /etc should be up by then.JK wasnt jokin about the cost.dammm. its all good. u get what pay 4.one step at a time. get her biult right and then get ready 2 learn. glad i got here.wouldnt want 2 be anywhere ese.well maybe a redhead. or 2 . donkeydon. PEACE

D

donkeydon

i put epoxy/shield on the floor.love the shit brown color. was thinkin flat white? will that hold up to wear an tear? maybe flatwhite with primer mix? thanks everyone.donkeydon

D

donkeydon

Nice looking setup donk
thanx do it. ive googled the shit outa refection . a lil confusing. also the search bar is a joke. ive googled floor reflection and added thcfarmer. no luck. no worries. the people here are great. im patient.

DO IT

DO IT

bro i paint the walls and the roof in HiGloss ultra white. thats about the most i will put into the reflection game. No mylar or any other film.

D

donkeydon

bro i paint the walls and the roof in HiGloss ultra white. thats about the most i will put into the reflection game. No mylar or any other film.
thanx bro. ill get to the paint store in the morning.the list keeps getting longer. only means im getting what is needed. no shortcuts.really want to get my first build as close to efficeint as i can. i do expect to have a few of those rookie mistakes. thats life. but what i wont do is buy cheap and expect great results. i guess it holds true. u get what u pay for in life. peace

J

Jalisco Kid

Add some protection from mold and mildew to your paint. i prefer flat white arctic or platinum.Outdoor paint. Get some floor paint while you are there,easier to sterilize. Its only funtickets,and your girls deserve them more then you. Get used to it. JK

D

donkeydon

Add some protection from mold and mildew to your paint. i prefer flat white arctic or platinum.Outdoor paint. Get some floor paint while you are there,easier to sterilize. Its only funtickets,and your girls deserve them more then you. Get used to it. JK
JK. I like your style.

Top Bottom