the build in progress.

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

welding goggles in the vert room is a must.

And use quiet rock for sheet rock if you can afford it.

True that about the welder goggles w barb bulb verts. DO NOT SKIP THIS!!!

Also as far as reflection I use the two sided bubbled reflectix. It reflects well, adds additional sound dampering and you can cut it to overlap and have flapped seams to make certain on light leakage. Plus you can use a staple gun to fasten it to sheetrock and it doesn't rip. Also can be cleaned easily with a wipedown. I cover my pots around the base of the plants with flaps of it too.

My .02

D

donkeydon

thanx cap.i was wondering if I needed thicker insultion on the buckets. I got tons of reflecix. that's the early morning fun. I got a 2 gal. humidifier .and my r/h.is 35???I need 60 pct r/h.is the a/c. dragging it down?or better humidifier? really appreciate your time.peace.donk

D

donkeydon

I need to hire a midget to put up the reflectix. hold that thought on second thought a redhead real short. busty to break branches. sounds like more fun that way.got the piggyback thermostat to dial in .Monday morning. could not find this anywhere.always learning.peace

Amber

Amber

If you haven't installed the SR already I might suggest a sheet of soundboard underneight that. I then lay a bead of silicon then install my sheet rock. Use gaskets on all outlets,underground wire nuts and wire. costs a little more but if this is your grow room the more you can add here the better/easier it will be for you. I also use tamper-proof screws on install, it can save you a lot of equipment. You would not believe how lazy the fucks can get. I run 6.5k btu per 1000k lights. Over kill in the winter but needed for fineass herb. more floor fans the wall fans. Good coats of paint on floor and wall to make clean up easier between cycles. Invest in a killer first aid kit. It will always be on the weekend and when you are broke when the shit hits the fan. Run a humidifier a few days in your flower room before you transfer your girls. Run 1000's in you veg room so you do not get what people call lumen shock, they waste so much time here and stress their girls. Have a lot more money then you ever could dream of spending. Usually 3x. Good luck and when you hit the wall at midnight just use that pic of your killer bud to keep you going. Above all else do not even tell your best friend about it, and now go take care of the ones you already told. Suerte JK
Fuck yeah this is some of the best sound advise I have ever seen.

Amber

Amber

I need to hire a midget to put up the reflectix. hold that thought on second thought a redhead real short. busty to break branches. sounds like more fun that way.got the piggyback thermostat to dial in .Monday morning. could not find this anywhere.always learning.peace
You could not find any red headed step child midgets?

D

donkeydon

was thinkin irish bout 4ft 9. I better stop here.this is a family web page.lmao

M

Maine Greenbud

If you haven't installed the SR already I might suggest a sheet of soundboard underneight that.. ...Invest in a killer first aid kit. It will always be on the weekend and when you are broke when the shit hits the fan. Suerte JK
m

That is the best advice I've seen in a long, long, time. Two great tidbits in one reply. Soundboard although 4X the cost of drywall and you still drywall over it is extremely effective at noise control and worth every penny. And the med kit, OMG, I can't count how many times someone that was working in the warehouse needed something from the kit. We grow tree's up here in Maine as well, somethings are universal.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Also good for sound is mass loaded vinyl. I like it better than quietrock myself. If you have all three up nobody will be able to hear anything even with their ear against the outside walls.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Also good for sound is mass loaded vinyl. I like it better than quietrock myself. If you have all three up nobody will be able to hear anything even with their ear against the outside walls.

Especially if you run it around each end of rock at the joints if you are covering it. That way no parts of the rock or wall material touch to pass the vibrations/sound.

Great advice for taking the extra mile toward safety.

D

donkeydon

the emergency kit is pure gold. the sound board will be the next build. helps to have a few buildings on the property, now I jus gotta learn and learn.ty nugz /caps and JK.ps gonna flip in about one week. yeahbabyyyyy right behind you guys.hahaahahahahah

ttystikk

ttystikk

All kidding aside, the advice you've gotten thus far is worth its weight in prime dank.

Shoot, I picked up a few tips, going to Harbor Freight for a welders mask today, before the cylinder setup gets built-

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Top Bottom