The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro, I really enjoy your videos.. Thanks for posting them, they're fun to watch and informative.. Good to put a face to the name.. Keep up the great work..

P

Papa_kush

Bro, I really enjoy your videos.. Thanks for posting them, they're fun to watch and informative.. Good to put a face to the name.. Keep up the great work..

Thanks man, glad you are getting something positive out of them =]

P

Papa_kush

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqzVq6x8w6o&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

S

SourBubba

"Peeeerp" Bob is fucking hilarious!!

Does FunkMastaKush think its cool to blow smoke in people's faces?? Ive seen him do it to you and Bob now, thats such a dumbass thing to do!!

Shane O Mac (way better than the new nickname) remember whose show this is!!

Peace ~SB

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL you guys crack me up with the pre-rolled, would be fun to get high at your place.

NIce vid too Skunkmasterflex & Bob,

Whats this thing about blowing smoke into someones face, in london people would slap the spliff out your hand if you did that to them :) :anim_09:

G81

P

Papa_kush

^^lmfao! it had to be somewhere cuz it definitely wasn't in the joint.

P

Papa_kush

R.i.p. Smooth operator

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZizJEry78Ac[/YOUTUBE]

T

TacomaComa

these vids are top notch. good music and nice selection of meds. please keep it up and thanks again.:rock

very sorry to hear of the death of the smooth operator. i will toke up in her remembrance.

E

edux10

sucks to hear about the smooth operator.

It would be a super easy fix tho. Stone could maybe even do it for you idk, but it was a super smooth break, you could easy save the bottom waffle perc, maybe just make it into a single chamber.

one problem i have with your vids tho, the volume is really really low on my laptop speakers. I have the volume all the way up but can barely hear you guys. I have to put my ear to the speakers most of the time. You guys are prob talking softly because you are baked but turn the volume up on editing if you can would be real nice.

C

Colebz

Damn that sucks about the smooth operator. Keep your head up. That's why you need multiple pieces. Check out this new bowl I got. It glows in the dark!!! Crazy!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtAeUUXmB24&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

P

Papa_kush

sucks to hear about the smooth operator.

It would be a super easy fix tho. Stone could maybe even do it for you idk, but it was a super smooth break, you could easy save the bottom waffle perc, maybe just make it into a single chamber.

one problem i have with your vids tho, the volume is really really low on my laptop speakers. I have the volume all the way up but can barely hear you guys. I have to put my ear to the speakers most of the time. You guys are prob talking softly because you are baked but turn the volume up on editing if you can would be real nice.

is the volume lower than most other youtube videos? i hadn't noticed any issues in volume other than the music being too loud sometimes

E

edux10

is the volume lower than most other youtube videos? i hadn't noticed any issues in volume other than the music being too loud sometimes

most youtube videos are fine on my computer. take urban grower for example. i can hear it fine even at 75% volume, you guys i cant hear at 100% sometimes. I have run into some low quality videos where i cant hear shit tho too.

I can hear the opening song just fine, once you guys get down to talking its really hard to make out some of the stuff you are saying.

If its just me, dont worry about it, i guess i need external speakers for my laptop, but idk if others are having this problem.

keep up the good work guy.s:character0029::character0029:

got any iders of what you are going to replace that waffle with? i always liked that you had a SG piece, maybe if funds are available get yourself a nice pilliar 4arm/peyote? you will love that thing. Eric Ross 4.0 tubes are the shit right now too. Toro micros are pretty cool, real trendy, but more of an oil rig strictly imo and for my smoking style. either way, im just glad you got some legit glass going on. hate seeing people with so much info to share hitting out of janky ass glass (not that you do, just other videos i see online)

oh, i had an idea for you too, maybe showcase the good websites to go to for glass/hash/mmj? just an idea.

P

Papa_kush

Dam man, i dunno. i make these videos on my laptop and it all sounds fine. i try to balance out the vocals and the music so its all nice and even...
And ive watched it on several computers without noticing any issues...

Maybe some new speakers homie
well definitely do something for websites here soon too

P

Papa_kush

Ep.18 - Pure Kush Full Melt Review / Medicine Storage
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRd9faVroyE[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom