The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grenbone

Papa-

That would be sick if you did a whole episode dedicated to reviewing just toobs/slides/concentrate bowls/vape wands/etc... This last episode was the best for glass pieces so far.

I don't know if you guys are just collecting, or if you get sponsored tubes to be reviewed, but I can imagine it would get crazy expensive if you bought every glass bong you want to test out. In any case, I would love to check out more glass reviews! I definitely dig your taste in glass... Mostly clear, scientific, functional, and made with precision.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Hey GG that B. Wilson does look dope...and for that price I'm gonna check it out right now! Do like funkmaster's new piece too though...so hard to decide!

Of course the Hops is sick but for twice the money its a no brainer to me... also like all the features you get with the Wilson.

P

Papa_kush

Also would like ppl to note that ben wilson is NOT luke wilson. He is his little brother, with much less experience behind the torch, and i'd say his skills are far inferior to those of Luke Wilson and everyone else on the Leisure team. Honestly bro, if you really want something thats made well and hits good for 250, get a syn mini showerhead. check out boromarket.com for discounted glass. Everything ive ever bought from there comes in looking excellent. Just my 2 cents.

and grenbone, thx for the kind words homie! Imma get something like that put together here real soon for you guys.

E

edux10

Nah ive never hit a double waffle but id imagine it'd have to have a good splashguard to keep the top bubbles from stacking into your mouth haha.
And i have a stemline, but never hit a gridline. Damn things look super beast tho, and its sg, so im sure they kill game. What do they retail? Ive never seen one available online before

i dont think Steve is making the gridline anymore. idk why exactly. he stopped making bubs for a bit too. i think he has a bad back. grids can still be had if you ask the right person, but not too many are willing to sell. i think they were around a g when they were around. Hard to get SG online besides on BM and ALT. BM is going to be way cheaper tho.

the double waffle looks crazy. the waffle in the top chamber is different than the one in the bottom. smaller and has an upstem so that camber can hold water. hard to explain, i know.

EDIT: here is a vid of the top chamber, its in slow mo so kinda hard to see, but that is it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0LC5nAsObM[/YOUTUBE]

P

Papa_kush

Woah that things a trip bro...Definitely a mini version of the waffle...doesnt look like it stacks as well, but im sure that thing is smooth as hell! thx for the info dog

OGONLY

OGONLY

You guys ever try the Helix? Just picked one up yesterday. Thing hits super smooth and accentuates taste big time IMO. I remember Shane O talking about how that type of mouthpiece (can't rememberwhat that style of mouthpiece is called) accentuates taste and I concur.

It has 3 tiny hole on the side of the glass bubble that get the air going in kind of a vortex. Supposedly cools the smoke and make it hit smoother. I am a believer. Hits smooth yet does not dilute the smoke at all. Really like this thing so far.

Have only tried the bubbler attachment so far. It comes with a regular bowl and one hitter attachment also. I've heard that the one hitter attachment works good for smoking joints through the Helix.

Cost me $180 at head shop saw it for $150 on Aqualab this AM.

Helix 001
Helix 002
P

Papa_kush

^^Those Helix pipes make excellent travel pieces!!!
Not bad for the price either.

And I was just referring to closed off mouthpieces like that one, as opposed to wide mouth bongs, when considering taste

OGONLY

OGONLY

Alright so I picked up the B. Wilson piece on Aqualab. Got here in one day with cheapest shipping option. Problem was it had a 1.5 inch crack in the stemless stem. Of course I dodn't notice it until after I hit the thing. It doesn't affect the seal but it surely weakens the piece in a crucial spot.

Well, it is a thinner guage glass, has a bit of a cheap feel to it. It is the first stemless I have hit so to me it was an interesting experience feeling such little drag. I got a huge headrush on my first hit. This is not a piece that feels comfortable hitting while it is standing on a surface. It is too light and wants to tip over. The doughnut splashguard makes an ergonomic handle which is nice though. The bowl it comes with is crap.

All in all, I wish I would have not jumped the gun on this. Pretty pissed at Aqualab for sending me a broken piece too! B.S.!!!

G

Genius Genetics

NO!! that total sucks bro,
soz for puttin up them pics i feel almost responsible for making you jumped the gun soz bro,
it does look good in the pics tho,
i guess Shane O is right and ben wilson is NO luke wilson, well not yet anyway.
have you spoke with aqualab???

C

Colebz

Sorry to hear that bro! Luke is def better though as p kush said. Just ordered the 15 arm Luke bubbler. I'm happy as hell with the 10 arm Luke so I got the big one coming! I like my inline but barely ever use it. I honestly think it looks cool more than anything.
I bet that funkmasters piece hits smooth as hell with the Luke ten arm second chamber. Nice first piece. Your definitely inspiring me to find a Luke Wilson double perc asap!!
Keep the videos comin. Where they at?

P

Papa_kush

I went down and checked out elemental wellness for the first time and they had some really great meds. Imma put something together with that.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Smokeable's

Those look tasty, looking forward to your next episode

mal

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Bring up the next episode Papa, looks like you all have mega fun making the program. Each episode, you guys seem to become more and more dedicated to the overall look and feel, good camera and editing helps.

Really like the show and the reviews!! REP+++

G81

P

Papa_kush

Bring up the next episode Papa, looks like you all have mega fun making the program. Each episode, you guys seem to become more and more dedicated to the overall look and feel, good camera and editing helps.

Really like the show and the reviews!! REP+++

G81

Thx man, really making a conscious effort to improve the show episode to episode.

G

grenbone

Alright so I picked up the B. Wilson piece on Aqualab. Got here in one day with cheapest shipping option. Problem was it had a 1.5 inch crack in the stemless stem. Of course I dodn't notice it until after I hit the thing. It doesn't affect the seal but it surely weakens the piece in a crucial spot.

Well, it is a thinner guage glass, has a bit of a cheap feel to it. It is the first stemless I have hit so to me it was an interesting experience feeling such little drag. I got a huge headrush on my first hit. This is not a piece that feels comfortable hitting while it is standing on a surface. It is too light and wants to tip over. The doughnut splashguard makes an ergonomic handle which is nice though. The bowl it comes with is crap.

All in all, I wish I would have not jumped the gun on this. Pretty pissed at Aqualab for sending me a broken piece too! B.S.!!!

In my last two posts, I wrote LW but I was referring to the B wilson piece that you just got. I was basically calling out the cheap quality looks of that piece. I'm definitely not surprised that it has a crack, feels cheap, and the bowl is crappy based on the pictures of it.

I'm sorry to hear that Aqualabs sent you out a piece with a crack in it! I'm sure it's against their policy to accept anything back that has been used? You should contact them anyways and let them know about it. If there is a crack in it, eventually it most definitely will break through use.

PM me if you are at all curious why I knew 100% that your B Wilson inline was crap.

P

Papa_kush

The customer support there is pretty damn good actually, especially by phone. Give them a ring homie.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I did ring Aqualab and they eventually gave me the green light to send it back. They wanted pics which I happily provided.

It has been recieved by them and my new piece is on its way. The original was 16", they only had the 15" in stock so I had to settle for that.

Even though the piece is not what I had hoped it would be, I do miss it right now lol.

P

Papa_kush

I did ring Aqualab and they eventually gave me the green light to send it back. They wanted pics which I happily provided.

It has been recieved by them and my new piece is on its way. The original was 16", they only had the 15" in stock so I had to settle for that.

Even though the piece is not what I had hoped it would be, I do miss it right now lol.

Glad to hear that, living up to their good record. Much love over here for ALT

Top Bottom