The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v309/zanoshano/DSC00051.jpg
http://img.invalid.com/albums/v309/zanoshano/DSC00054.jpg
http://img.invalid.com/albums/v309/zanoshano/DSC00053.jpg

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Good job with the new episode Papa_kush.!! Watched the whole episode,nice review on the Recon!! Job well done!!:smiley_joint::passingjoint:

wonka

wonka

like how u are doing some diff things!!! really liked the episode... as for the name change thing.. i mean,,, its shane o mac!!!! nice gesture and all being u picked ur side kicks name, but its well into season 2!!! it's always gonna be shane o mac... keep doing what ur doing n enjoy watching!!!!

w.wonka

P

Papa_kush

^^you make a good point my friend....Maybe TokeDaddy can be my alter ego or something.

JAWS

JAWS

bring back SHANE-O-MAC and keep rolling the reels brother..
peace:)

P

Papa_kush

just got the new piece in guys and it hits amazzzing!!

We're going to call her the SMOOTH OPERATOR. Yeee thats right bitches, Sade represent!

haha jk, But just wanted to let you guys know im still alive and workin on ep.16, getting ready for a film sesh here in an hour or so. Should have it up in a few days. Stay medicated my fellow bladez

Waffle luke 10 arm 1
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice piece Pk! Yeah ya gotta keep the Shane O'Mac. What up with BOB?

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I think that Bob is a fun addition, and maybe the old heads like seeing someone closer to their age? I got you Bob lol

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Definitely bring back Bob. He looked like he was loving it!

So I'm not the only Bob fan lol Yeah Mac Bob seems like a real good dude. I hope I have some one like you knockin at my door asking me to blaze the funk! Well I better keep up on the game in case I don't have a chill neighbor like yourself and FMK lol Oh and props on the last few episodes as they are more focused and connoisseur like.

Cheers,
Crom

P

Papa_kush

Alright guys, Bob will be back on Friday and we're gonna get him back up in the mix. Sorry i havent put out a new ep in a while been super busy but im gonna finish fimling and start editing tomorrow. Thx for the support guys.

S

SourBubba

Bob is the Man! He should be one of your strain reviewers. Give him some hits with some chronic extracts on them, that would be hilarious :)

P

Papa_kush

Bob just got a new job guys! He's installing solar pannels now, so he aint been around too much. But he will make a feature in one of the next couple episodes.

BTW editing no.16 as we speak, should have it done by tonight!

P

Papa_kush

420king-MASSES

keep up the great work shane o mack and get bob back bong toking some killa cali

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good news Bob! Good for him. Yeah you guys need to smoke him out for getting a new job lol. Look forward to the next episode!

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom