The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

thanks for the reply bro

iv been lookin at this from AQUA LAB...

B. Wilson - CLEAR MINI INLINE TUBE - 16.0"

CLEAR MINI INLINE TUBE
INLINE PERK WITH 11 SLITS
TRIPLE DOUGHNUT SPLASH GUARD
SLIDE JOINT: 18 mm
SLIDE: 18 mm CLEAR DISC SCREEN SLIDE WITH HANDLE INCLUDED
HEIGHT: 16.0" INCHES
BASE DIAMETER: 4.0" INCHES

what do you think??? any good?? have you hit one??

also i was wondering how do you clean you glass??

Peace G.G.

What does it retail for? ive never personally hit one. Ive always like the wilson stuff, but not always a big fan of inlines in general. If its under or around 200 i would jump on it, otherwise i would look elsewhere to get more bang for ur buck.

P

Papa_kush

fix
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik3zBV1oS8I[/YOUTUBE]

G

Genius Genetics

What does it retail for? ive never personally hit one. Ive always like the wilson stuff, but not always a big fan of inlines in general. If its under or around 200 i would jump on it, otherwise i would look elsewhere to get more bang for ur buck.

Thanks bro for gettin back to me, its much appreciated :)

its retailing for $250

Alt 12 21 10 166 2 1

Alt 12 21 10 169 2 1

Alt 12 21 10 172 2 1

Alt 12 21 10 174 2 1

how do you clean you class?? what product's do you use???

Peace G.G

E

edux10

props for the boromarket shout out, that is the best place to go for glass at best prices. unfortunatly its not a store but a marketplace for independent sellers to unload their product. many of it is new stuff, some is used, but you will get the hookup but its all about timing.

never hit that piece, but the OG inlines are by HOPS.

if you can afford a HOPS inline tube, that will be the shit. also holds the most resale value. he does a lot of collabs and those get redic expensive, but check out a real HOPS inline. hes got it down, and he was the one to popularize the inline. he makes tubes, a/cs and really sick bubblers.

not to diss on Luke Wilson or leisure glass but i personally would sell out the extra bills on a hops. They are going to be maybe $100 more, maybe less than that, but you will really like one from the master.

E

edux10

sorry, double post. mods can delete this if possible. thanks, look below for the vid i was trying to post. fanx

E

edux10

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-wg87fX3qM[/YOUTUBE]

I think the LW inline has many more slits than the hops. I have hit hops inlines before and they are THE SHIT. homeboy has got his game down. hops :anim_09:

G

Genius Genetics

the HOPS in that vid retails for $510
i think thats a bit much especialy when the B. Wilson (that i pictured above) is only $250
and there is more to the B. Wilson like the TRIPLE DOUGHNUT SPLASH GUARD
it just looks better i think or am i missing something???

C

Colebz

B Wilson for sure. I got a couple Luke Wilson pieces. I got the Same thing but without the triple doughnut splash guard made by Luke. Almost identical. Very nice piece, if you prefer less flow, and smaller tokes. Smething like the hops is more for a heavy smoker that wants that fat, fat hit through the inline. To me my Luke inline is more of a bubbler than a bong. They hit great though!!

G

Genius Genetics

B Wilson for sure. I got a couple Luke Wilson pieces. I got the Same thing but without the triple doughnut splash guard made by Luke. Almost identical. Very nice piece, if you prefer less flow, and smaller tokes. Smething like the hops is more for a heavy smoker that wants that fat, fat hit through the inline. To me my Luke inline is more of a bubbler than a bong. They hit great though!!

Cool Bro nice1 :)

think im gona go with the B. Wilson, for $250 i think its a bargin,
compared to $510 anyway.

is the Waffle Perk considered better than an inline or is it just personal preference???

P

Papa_kush

Cool Bro nice1 :)

think im gona go with the B. Wilson, for $250 i think its a bargin,
compared to $510 anyway.

is the Waffle Perk considered better than an inline or is it just personal preference???

the thing about inlines is even when they do have a ton of slits they never perculate at the same time. There are always slits not being utilized, with any inline ive ever seen, including the HOPS. I would take a waffle over any inline, any day. I just dont think the inline is a very efficient design for breaking up the smoke into bubbles. There isnt enough suction to get the slits at the end of the diffuser to work, IMO. Definitely not saying it wont rip smooth, just not my cup of tea.

C

Colebz

Definitely personal preference. I think it depends on your smoking style.

C

Colebz

It all depends on the maker and how hard you pull on it. Definitely a science to making a proper functioning inline. Size and number of slits compared to diameter of the tube and backpresure from bowl piece. Scientific glass is definitely superior!!

Great episode by the way, keep them comin!!

C

Colebz

My only problem with the inline is that you have to hold them level as possible while hitting it, or the smoke will go to the highest part of the inline only. Waffle definitely doesn't have that problem. If your hitting it off a table the inline is better. If you like smoking on the couch then the waffle would be better.

E

edux10

ok, maybe the retail on the hops is a little more than i figured. haha.

I think the hops does a pretty good job of using all the slits in the inline. Inlines with a lot of slits pull different than ones with just a few slits under the chamber. The hit is more airy kinda. hot saying either one pulls better or worse. I think the Toro inlines are more like the hops, but i have seen quite a few artist using a bunch of slits.

I think you would be good to go either way. neither are just holes, i kinda dislike the looks of the inlines that are just holes.

The hops is more of a collectors item i guess. LW would be great for function. Sorry i get carried away sometimes, my eyes are bigger than my wallet.

you should check out some hops work if you like inlines tho, he is a good artist as well as functional blower.

Im sure you will be way happy with that luke tho. :character0029::character0029:Rock on

E

edux10

the thing about inlines is even when they do have a ton of slits they never perculate at the same time. There are always slits not being utilized, with any inline ive ever seen, including the HOPS. I would take a waffle over any inline, any day. I just dont think the inline is a very efficient design for breaking up the smoke into bubbles. There isnt enough suction to get the slits at the end of the diffuser to work, IMO. Definitely not saying it wont rip smooth, just not my cup of tea.

have you ever seen the SG gridline? you would prob dig that tube if you like the waffle.

Have you seen the double waffles? like the ones with the waffle perc where an 8arm or whatever would usually go, in the middle?

idk, if you look at the cuts in the waffle, most of the ones i see arent perfectly straight. they are kinda slanted. not that it makes a noticeable difference i imagine. just sayin.

P

Papa_kush

have you ever seen the SG gridline? you would prob dig that tube if you like the waffle.

Have you seen the double waffles? like the ones with the waffle perc where an 8arm or whatever would usually go, in the middle?

idk, if you look at the cuts in the waffle, most of the ones i see arent perfectly straight. they are kinda slanted. not that it makes a noticeable difference i imagine. just sayin.

Nah ive never hit a double waffle but id imagine it'd have to have a good splashguard to keep the top bubbles from stacking into your mouth haha.
And i have a stemline, but never hit a gridline. Damn things look super beast tho, and its sg, so im sure they kill game. What do they retail? Ive never seen one available online before

G

grenbone

G G-
I think the LW piece that you posted a picture of looks wonky. It doesn't stand straight, everything looks a little off centered or crooked, and the seals look jankity and not aligned well.

I think your $250 could be better spent elsewhere...I would save up an extra $100-$200 and get something really top notch that will function perfectly. A nicer piece will be made with more attention paid to detail, and it will appear aesthetically more pleasing as a result of scientific glass blowing precision.

No Offense, but to me, that LW piece pictured above looks just sloppy compared to the HOPS which is also pictured (or any other top notch piece I've seen such as TORO, SGW, SG, Migrant, SYN, etc..).

IMHO the precision and attention to detail which you get for an extra $100-$200 bucks more, is worth the extra investment. I'd rather have the TORO CIRC Trash Catcher/Bubbler for $270, than that LW piece for $250. But, then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... So go with whatever you you feel is the best for you!

Top Bottom