The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

Doin my best!
Imma put up a new video on the tokedaddy page tonight

P

Papa_kush

'Widowmaker' Strain review

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olsGeg-zN0I&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

marski420

marski420

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olsGeg-zN0I&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

Do you think you could do the nug show off plus smell report first, then get high and do a smoke report while high? You did it a few times but then you did it this way a few times too, not that this is bad or nothin, I just think it would be more enjoyable to see you do an analysis of the smell / look of the bud, then rip it and give a taste, smell and potency rating while you're feeling it. Also you should smoke whatever strain you're reviewing for the first hit of the day so you can get its true effects, as a stoner I know you know what I mean haha

Peace bro I'll be watchin no matter what

P

Papa_kush

yeah i'll admit it's pretty hard to be accurate from a journalists perspective unless we do wake and bake vids. Lol i'll definitely keep that in mind tho bro

OGONLY

OGONLY

LOL good idea on the wake and bake vids. I'm on a wake n bake now and its just so refreshing...who needs a cup o coffee when u got a little green crack.

Sure do get the best affects though after a 8 hours of zzz's.

P

Papa_kush

Fuck yeah, that first toke in the morning is always the most devestating.

New dispensary review coming soon!
Stoked on this shit

P

Papa_kush

I was too scared to even smoke this shit...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WruvmPpJI[/YOUTUBE]

G

grenbone

Toke Daddy, you vids seriously keep getting better and better. Don't stop making them. You and FunkMasterKush might just get famous from this show.

I think Jack Herer can hang with the clone only elite cuts out there today. Definitely one of my favs, although its been over 10 years now since I last had it in hand.

G

grenbone

Both the Toro and SGW Micros look killer. Great review. I'd like to try out the SG mini too.

You ever seen one of these? It's called the 'Recycoler'. I just noticed that it went up at aqualabs the other day along with a bunch of other SG pieces. They were already sold out when I noticed it.
alt_3-7-11-26.jpg

SCIENCE! :character0004:

D

DixinCider

haha you're videos are tight as fuck man, keep it up.

smoke kush all day.

F

FluffyBudz

Dope vids Toke daddy! I've been checking in daily waiting for this one.. I got my sights set on that Toro micro with the illadelph HH slide! Great write up, that Jack herrer looks straight outta High Times. You beats and rhymes are pretty tight man, you a Mac user or PC guy?

P

Papa_kush

im using some bs free program on my mac!!

If i had more resources, the show would only be better. I'm trying to look at new editing programs, there's just always a learning curve and it kinda shows in the quality of the videos.

But you guys are gonna SHIT your pants when you see the bubba we got for you next episode!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

im using some bs free program on my mac!!

If i had more resources, the show would only be better. I'm trying to look at new editing programs, there's just always a learning curve and it kinda shows in the quality of the videos.

But you guys are gonna SHIT your pants when you see the bubba we got for you next episode!!

Stoked to see the new vid. Im digging the beats too man. Not much for "weed songs" but that shits tight. I find myself checking for new videos often. Yall are doing a hell of a job with what ya got. Keep it up, and I will be hitting u up soon about the other stuff :passingjoint:

P

Papa_kush

Stoked to see the new vid. Im digging the beats too man. Not much for "weed songs" but that shits tight. I find myself checking for new videos often. Yall are doing a hell of a job with what ya got. Keep it up, and I will be hitting u up soon about the other stuff :passingjoint:

Hell yeah bro, keep killin game. i cant wait to try em out.
Shits finally startin to pop off out here ;]

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

He, y'all! :)
I saw ep15 - 'bout the ReCon... What is it like, compared to the L.A. Con - which did you find better at effect/taste/smell?
Lots of Love, friends!
Peace and Blessings.

P

Papa_kush

I personally prefer LA con, usually a more frosty, tastier specimen.

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Yeah, I see - thanks a lot, mate! ;)
I hope I'll be able to take for my next grow - so, it was just the choice between the two when it comes to a relaxing feeling, but without that couch-lock, hehe.
What's gonna be the next CCC 'bout, friends; when, hehe?
Lots of Love from the THC Lover!
Peace and Blessings!

P

Papa_kush

episode 23 will have my new bong in it....the 2010 bc stemline to gridded circ =D

Cant wait for this shit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom