the cannasseur

• Thread starter DWkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DWkush

http://img821.invalid.com/img821/7386/picture56q.png​

Ok so like today I visited this joint for the first time. Very small collective with one very strange owner. He claims to not just be the the creator of OG kush. That the whole Kush phenomena was started solely by him. Which is complete bullshit.

This guy told me and everyone in the shop that after creating OG he drove all of his P1 stock, flowers, seeds, Bubba p1 and other creations from Florida to socal in 96. Within a week of living in socal he smoked B real out with kush for the fist time. Which was the conception of the soul assassins crew. Oh yea his nickname is bubba and thats how bubba got her name. Purple Kush, The White, Socal Master Kush, Iron Maiden, Herijuana OG, and Pure Kush are also "his creations". His shop is selling his most recent cross "kurple fantasy"(purps x OG ). Which is noting more than oaksterdam DJ Shorts Flow clone.

This guy is connected with Broadway wellness center. Unless you want to stop in and give them shit. I would advise avoiding both clubs like the black pelage. Fraud!

G

ganjherbsmoke

hahaha hey bro
glad u put this story up on here
this guy sounds like a riot
wish i was there to hear this fairtytale

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

ya that douche gave me the same story a couple summers back at broadway wellness. what a tit!

D

DWkush

"The proprietor, Matt is...get this--the developer of the legendary BubbaKush. Topping even that, his master-grower has developed something called Kurple Fantasy#1. It is my favorite bud in the whole world."

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

connected to Broadway Wellness... what's that saying about people you associate with? Sounds like a couple of used car salesman types might get along.

Homeboy had Triangle OG on his menu, anybody seen it?

Started the Kush phenomenon? Does he wear a towel on his head?

H

HighCreek

Started the Kush phenomenon?

pretty funny when "KUSH" has been around the USA sense the early 1970's & for hundreds if not thousands of years in afghanistan, india, pakistan :rasta:

T

Townes

dude just got the TK. he didn't have it when they opened. No SFV, no legend etc. hard pill to swallow. I've heard a few different stories about the lineage of that strain kurple fantasy.

D

DWkush

dude just got the TK. he didn't have it when they opened. No SFV, no legend etc. hard pill to swallow. I've heard a few different stories about the lineage of that strain kurple fantasy.

It's not the TK. All he has is really airy OG 18.

I

IVIars

OG Kush and Bubba Kush was made by the Crusty Demons of Dirt back in 1991. They were just out freeriding and came across a small field of 10ft. tall plants (like in the movie where these guys go on a roadtrip to a secret pot farm they remember from theyre childhood, i forgot the name of it. Damn side effects). Anyway, they were trying to pull off a McMetz and wrecked into the plant. At that point the rider was very surprised he wasnt hurt and said, "Oh Gee thats Kushy" Hence the name OG Kush.

Now Bubba Kush is a different story for a different time, but it was also found by the Crusty crew, namely Bubba, hence the name Bubba Kush.

I hope this finally settles the controversy

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Thats impossible. I invented OG and Bubba Kush, around the same time that I hit my head and invented the Flux Capacitor. I had just finished smoking a bowl of OG with Al Gore when we both came up with an idea that is now refered as the "internet". I'm still working on cold fusion though, I'll let you know how it goes...

B

Beasters X Haze

that dude advertises shit like that in the westward too. creator of bubba kush.. psshh

D

DWkush

This "matt" guy and broadway wellness peeps needs to be served a cease and desist notices.

420king-MASSES

OG Kush and Bubba Kush was made by the Crusty Demons of Dirt back in 1991. They were just out freeriding and came across a small field of 10ft. tall plants (like in the movie where these guys go on a roadtrip to a secret pot farm they remember from theyre childhood, i forgot the name of it. Damn side effects). Anyway, they were trying to pull off a McMetz and wrecked into the plant. At that point the rider was very surprised he wasnt hurt and said, "Oh Gee thats Kushy" Hence the name OG Kush.

Now Bubba Kush is a different story for a different time, but it was also found by the Crusty crew, namely Bubba, hence the name Bubba Kush.

I hope this finally settles the controversy

i really hope that was a joke because og kush was created by orgnkid og rascal and another dude--the lineage is imvho 91chemdawg x [lemon thai purple paki kush]=og kush the bubba kush is a west coast dawg cross from same 3 dudes mentioned above---and i believe the o.g. stands for ocean grown as opposed to mountain grown kush-- thats some straight cali genetics bred in cali aside from the Chemdog 91 which is from mass by way of colorado

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

IMVHO, the Bubba Kush line goes back before any one of us was born, even the fogeys. She breeds true and is very homogenous. No living person can take credit for Bubba, other than maybe the name. Someone proved that she is the same clone as the 80's Oregon Affy, just renamed.

Y'all should take a lesson from Silverback and not take credit for strains until you are on your death bed....

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

OG Kush......Whatever..

I invented Marijuana....Beat that.!

I'll one up ya, and say I'm Jesus.

jesus_pot_mj_joint_indy_boy.JPG.jpeg

R

Rednick

Yeah, well my kid beat up your honor student!

P.S. I am pretty sure the 'namesake' for the Bubba is still out in Cali. Just a guess, though.

T

The420Deal

Had the pleasure of reading this guys advertisement in the Westword. If you didn't know for sure "most people don't" this claim would probably work on novice smokers.

M

Mr Dank

i really hope that was a joke because og kush was created by orgnkid og rascal and another dude--the lineage is imvho 91chemdawg x [lemon thai purple paki kush]=og kush the bubba kush is a west coast dawg cross from same 3 dudes mentioned above---and i believe the o.g. stands for ocean grown as opposed to mountain grown kush-- thats some straight cali genetics bred in cali aside from the Chemdog 91 which is from mass by way of colorado

I really hope that is a joke, because your story about OG is very incorrect. Don't add speculation to the rumor mill

Top Bottom