the cannasseur

• Thread starter DWkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onespark

Onespark

I had some Hong Kong and OG from there that was pretty good. I saw Biodiesel there that looked like it belonged in a Tiffanys jewelry store. It was some of the best looking herb I have ever seen. They were charging like $50 a gram for it or more. I can't remember. I just remember it was more than I would pay for a gram no matter what it looked like. They also had a bunch of garbage for less money. Then I decided to get a few cuts from them. I grabbed a purple urkle, a chem valley OG, Headband, and a few others that I can't remember. Mites in the media, PM lurking, maybe a yellowing virus. The moms must have had root aphids and every other horrible possible thing. All supremely shitty plants. Death was a blessing to them in their misery. Oh ya, I got the Sour Kush healthy. It was a dank mother. One person I know ran with it. I tossed it because it was infected with PM. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew it was there. $60 wasted.

I guess I will have to ask B-real or High times next time I see them. Oh wait... HT? LOL. Talk about spreading bad information.

D

DWkush

their Biodiesel = Iron maiden

I have had a sample of that stuff. I was suspect of it having any diesel the whole time. After the first smoke I knew right away it was the Iron Maiden.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
This is such a productive thread! One man's war on Mold, another man's war on Kush.......

D

DWkush

If you want to cure in organic material I would advise using a cedar box. Cedar oil is extremely anti fungal. Kills sores of all kinds.

C

canaguy27

If you want to cure in organic material I would advise using a cedar box. Cedar oil is extremely anti fungal. Kills sores of all kinds.

and it leaves a great smell on the finished product. Just like a sweater fresh from the closet.

use glass to cure.

D

DWkush

and it leaves a great smell on the finished product. Just like a sweater fresh from the closet.

use glass to cure.

I only know a few large scale operations that cures with glass. Most of the others use/d cardboard boxes and plastic bags. I personally prefer cedar cure over cardboard box method. Its just cedar wood which is not nearly as strong as moth balls. Hands down glass cure is by far the best.

G

ganjherbsmoke

ya like anyone would really use mason jars for a 50+lb harvest
burping several hundred jars is more of a pain than growing it lol

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I always thought that og was a cross that came from Chem and his original bag seed found in some kill he got at a dead show. The kill the seeds came from what was called dogweed grown in Crested Butte, CO. He crossed out his chem line and made the sour line and og line. Correct me if im wrong

Top Bottom