The Chem Logs...testing...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes, and whoever has these - Pop EM! Just like the Hazey Jones, these are packs full of straight winners!!!

Mad props to OJD and True on these, great job guys

E

easypleasie

I can vouch for the Hazy Jones! 7 out of 10 females and every single one was a keeper! You only need to pop a few seeds at a time to find a keeper. A whole pack is too much lol.

Lovely buds and sweet looking shots, bro! Your photog skills are def improving big time :) Do you know what happened to true and ojd? Their accounts show up as guests now.

S

Steve Z

I can vouch for the Hazy Jones! 7 out of 10 females and every single one was a keeper! You only need to pop a few seeds at a time to find a keeper. A whole pack is too much lol.

Lovely buds and sweet looking shots, bro! Your photog skills are def improving big time :) Do you know what happened to true and ojd? Their accounts show up as guests now.

man i was trying to ask them a question on the lemchem i noticed it too...

weird, i went over to icRAG to see and all of BOTH of their posts are hidden or deleted. cant find shit.

damnit. hope they're alright!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hope they come back... Damn... I was really hoping to score some of these beans on the Bay... :shake

420king-MASSES

Ohhh shit those are bomb looking im stoked for you grit dont 4get the smoke report//on a side note you set the bar high with this one you cranked it

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Now those are some nice nuggies dude! I am sooo looking forward to flowerin my C.J.!! Dont 4get that smoke report!

kroonboon

kroonboon

those plants look awesome truegrit, can you tell us how they smoke?

peace

P

paulycali

That last pics was sick! Awesome pheno for sure

Great job on the grow too

joeca1i

joeca1i

Looks like some superdank,but I don't think you gave them a proper flush.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants Look Healthy

Frosty the weed plant, nice work

mal

true grit

true grit

those plants look awesome truegrit, can you tell us how they smoke?

peace

Yeah they both definitely came out phenomenal! Im saving some buds for pics and proper report as soon as the comp is fixed....quick report though-

The casey leaning pheno- p2 i believe- was a nice sweet taste with a very heavy stone. Smoked this with a few people and they seemed to like the taste and high. Nugs were rock solid on this plant and the yield was very nice!!

The Chem leaner- p1- came out just nasty awesome chemmy and meaty. I get a heavy meat tone to it with chem undertones and a sweet chem flavor. The meatiness isn't as much in the flavor, which might be a good thing! Lol. Overall this smoke is knockout and tasty...pretty much everyone preferred this lady and she will stick around for another run or two for sure!!

Ukhem- Talk about chemmy!!! Shit smelled like straight chem with OG style nugs. This one actually purped a bit during flush...added bonus! Patients really liked this one for its heavy stone/medical use...not high enough on yield so it probably won't stick around but was some very nice chemmy nugs for sure!

Damn grit those ladies look killer!

KMK

Thanks bro!

That last pics was sick! Awesome pheno for sure

Great job on the grow too

Thanks bro, these came out great! Of course after running some OJD/Connie gear for a year or two now, I pretty much expect/and get amazing plants consistently with even more consistent flavor, yield and potency.

Looks like some superdank,but I don't think you gave them a proper flush.

Lol, sure bro. Are you looking for a bunch of yellow necrotic leaves? Cuz that shit don't happen in my grows...unless I fuck up. These all got plenty of flush, some more than needed actually...and yes super dank indeed.

Frosty the weed plant, nice work

mal

Thanks bro, good stuff outta the Connie Camp!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You got all your real friends stoned first without getting us farm friends cyber stoned????? Oh wait! We all do that. Excellent grow and thread true grit. You keep rolling out the hits man.

I am not a flush till the leaves crap out harvester either. I give them what they want until they are finished and then a short flush. To each there own though.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lmao

"The Chem leaner- p1- came out just nasty awesome chemmy and meaty. I get a heavy meat tone to it with chem undertones and a sweet chem flavor. The meatiness isn't as much in the flavor, which might be a good thing! Lol."

Keep poppin beans 'til you find that beef jerky pheno... haha! I never minded snappin' into a Slim Jim...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
LOL at the beef jerky pheno. I would smoke that one for sure.

true grit

true grit

You got all your real friends stoned first without getting us farm friends cyber stoned????? Oh wait! We all do that. Excellent grow and thread true grit. You keep rolling out the hits man.

I am not a flush till the leaves crap out harvester either. I give them what they want until they are finished and then a short flush. To each there own though.

Lol, pass the cyber j around! Thanks broseph! And yeah I feel ya, i watch em and flush away but think i still flush for too long sometimes. I come from soil so i overestimate my coco flushes most the time but love that coco and things flush out great...

"The Chem leaner- p1- came out just nasty awesome chemmy and meaty. I get a heavy meat tone to it with chem undertones and a sweet chem flavor. The meatiness isn't as much in the flavor, which might be a good thing! Lol."

Keep poppin beans 'til you find that beef jerky pheno... haha! I never minded snappin' into a Slim Jim...

LOL at the beef jerky pheno. I would smoke that one for sure.

Lol, hellz yeah...snap it to slim jim- OOHH YEEEEAHHH!!! yeah macho mans voice is harder to do on the comp.

Im telling ya the bacon/beef jerkey pheno was in teh orginial Hazey Jones (casey x g13haze). And honestly Tobor, im finding this casey shmoe cut to have that same meaty/bacon off smell, so wondering if that comes from the casey lady genes.

my uk chem#3 is stating to purp up now at day 45

Thats whats up, it will be some flame smoke!! my lowers didnt chunk well but the tops were real nice!!

420king-MASSES

ya i trimmed the bottoms up pretty good to ensure heavey cola developement

true grit

true grit

Finally snapped a few budshots. Already gave a semi smoke report, so in case i don't get around to a full on one, heres a few pics...

First two pics are the Casey leaning pheno- very dank, rock hard nugs.
Second two are of the Chemdog leanin pheno-rock hard as well, great yield, and very meaty,chemmy..

DSCN2184
DSCN2186
DSCN2187
DSCN2189
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yum. What smells/taste/pheno do you prefer? Why?

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom