The Chem Logs...testing...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lowdowndirty

lookin good bro i only ended up with one fem on my chemmy jones. resembles your p2. thanks for the references bro.

420king-MASSES

lookin good bro i only ended up with one fem on my chemmy jones. resembles your p2. thanks for the references bro.

what was your germ method//grow method//and what did you use for lighting in seedling-veg also what was the light schedule for this strain////////reason i ask is im about to pop some testers of this in about 1 more week and i want to be able to influence these babies to be more on the female side of the ratio//// at least you got the p2 pheno which is awesome

W

WolfDawg

Those UKhem are frosty as heck, what kind of smells are they putting out? (was on the fence about ordering them, but you convinced me, True)

O

ojd

looking super frost there bro
nice job you doing on these
looks like some crazy buble material come harvest time

peace

420king-MASSES

gritty my dude you are an awesome grower bro i dont know how many times im gonna say it but the gritty truth is your the man ,the king of the green//i love how these gals are coming out man cant wait for mine to be that far along //keep up the good work my dude

waayne

waayne

Fantastic job man!!!!
Both strains look awesome and are super frosty!!!
How are these babes smelling?

true grit

true grit

Those UKhem are frosty as heck, what kind of smells are they putting out? (was on the fence about ordering them, but you convinced me, True)

Kinda kushy, not a whole lot yet...but they are just now starting to stack, frost and put some smell out...

looking super frost there bro
nice job you doing on these
looks like some crazy buble material come harvest time

peace

Hell yea, buds are gonna rock it and the lowers are gonna all be uber dank bho soon....now things are really startin to take off, approaching wk 8 and chemmys just started their pk boost a few days ago...and its showing.... thanks again on these dude...gonna be dank. lemchem will be next...

gritty my dude you are an awesome grower bro i dont know how many times im gonna say it but the gritty truth is your the man ,the king of the green//i love how these gals are coming out man cant wait for mine to be that far along //keep up the good work my dude

LOL. thanks bro, means a lot, hopefully folks pick up on some these things and crank it for themselves! And soon enough bro yours will be blowin up!

Fantastic job man!!!!
Both strains look awesome and are super frosty!!!
How are these babes smelling?

Thanks man! So far- ukhem, kushy
chemmy 1- smells like the casey to me, got kinda distinctive smell i though i got from hazey/caseys last time
chemmy2- straight chemmy/dawgish to me...check the pics- buds look it too.

On to some pics- here is chemmy p1 (casey leaner) starting to frost up...

DSCN1931
DSCN1933
DSCN1934
true grit

true grit

Heres chemmy p2- ignore the light burn, i was away for a bit....

DSCN1936
DSCN1937
DSCN1938
DSCN1940
true grit

true grit

And lastly...Ukhem..she started her PK boost this morning should be blowing the F up shortly...

DSCN1952
DSCN1954
DSCN1955
T

truecannabliss

Amazing bro, beautiful plants and as always your picture taking skills do them great justice......your doing such an awesome job with our seeds, makes me so proud checking your threads out.....thanks for all your effort.
Peace

G

greenkeeper

ya man couldn´t kept it any greener:flower
nice work looks allmost done :harvest:
got that kushy look kinda like the FreakBxOGKush
im raising :lipssealed

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice frost on those ladies! I'm anxious to see what the PK spike will do to them. What are you using for your PK spike?

Cheers,
Crom

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another dope thread TG! :giggle I must spread some rep and come back to ya for more eye candy...

true grit

true grit

Amazing bro, beautiful plants and as always your picture taking skills do them great justice......your doing such an awesome job with our seeds, makes me so proud checking your threads out.....thanks for all your effort.
Peace

First thank you dudes for the opportunity! Should be getting you some really good shots in the home stretch. And Hey its in the genetics bro! I beat on em hard, and they keep doin their thing!

ya man couldn´t kept it any greener:flower
nice work looks allmost done :harvest:
got that kushy look kinda like the FreakBxOGKush
im raising :lipssealed

thanks homie, they're crankin up now...

Nice frost on those ladies! I'm anxious to see what the PK spike will do to them. What are you using for your PK spike?

Cheers,
Crom

Totally been plumping things up and making em rockhard and triched...for the boost im using various rates of MOAB and hammerhead from AN.

Another dope thread TG! :giggle I must spread some rep and come back to ya for more eye candy...

Lol thanks brosheph, this one has one has been a fun one and first with scrog- most def diggin it!

Now on to some pics- im around 8wks now, starting flush this week on the Chemmys and Ukhem are about a wk behind...pk blew em up, can't wait to see the flush chunkage

Chemmy p1-

DSCN1960
DSCN1963
DSCN1964

Latest posts

Top Bottom