The chemdog strains...

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Lots of great info to read from... Currently looking for my own Chemdog to grow!! Hope someone can recommend of a good seed company or California dispensary where I can pick some up... Picked up an eighth of chemdog in LA that tested over 29% THC!!! Now that's what I want on my team!!!View attachment 303980 View attachment 303980
What chem dawg is that i don't see a number or letter , and 29% sounds really high .....possible a sales pitch but i guess you know by now , most prefer the Chemdog 91 but its a very , very, debatable situation when it comes to chem strains , hence the thread/threads ........ damn i wish i could go in a damn disp and test 10 varieties at once .......

L.Burna

L.Burna

Not sure what Chemdog it is.. Smells straight funk!! Deff like diesel fuel!! Really fire looking as well.. The louis the 13 also tested at 29%... Who knows if that's true, picked all this up at two different clubs that had no association with each other but somehow had all the same strains! Just about everything they had was tested for thc and most were over 17%

L.Burna

L.Burna

Many people say the 91 smells the most like diesel, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion... I have no clue which it is but one thing is for sure, this is some of the best stuff I've ever smoked.. So much so that I'm looking for beans all around the net.. Just gonna buy everything around till I locate one similar to what I have here.. Looking for great strains to cross with what I already have!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Anybody have an idea on which Chemdog cut this might be? This is 49 days on her
Don't mind the thrips...lol

IMG 4625

Dynamite

Dynamite

Anybody have an idea on which Chemdog cut this might be? This is 49 days on her
Don't mind the thrips...lol

it's not the D or the #4 , I've never seen calyx's swollen up as fat as what you have pictured on either one of them .. But I've not ever grown the 91' or sis

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
it yields well they said, was the 91 I was told but then told they weren't sure...it is pretty darn sour though. Looks like it'll take longer than I prefer too :confused:

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

The #4 and the '91 are very similar, but there are a few different '91 cuts around. I doubt one is around anymore, or at least the old timers I know out here in the CO jam scene haven't seen it in a while. I've also been told (From multiple reliable sources, but DQMOT) that another cut with the '91 moniker has been reworked into some diesel lineage by a Cali crew and that looks like the cut you have. It does the Bay Area/LA loop every year, usually clones are around this time of year since it's not a very good outdoor strain...I've also seen some CC "chem" that looked alot like that, but who knows...the two cuts i've seen weren't very big yielders.

D and Sis are very similar, I've grown both alot and have lots of personal experience, and it's always a battle between which one yields more. but each is always one of the bigger yielders...Not as big of calyxes, still lots of calyxes though. Very dense and VERY white buds. I've only seen the D get deep orange hairs and amber at around 11-12 weeks, Sis is a little earlier.

putembk

putembk

I have 4 and 91 side by side right now 8 weeks in and that looks more like 4 to me. imho

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've grown the 4 and the sis and it's not those...It smells like a sour og and does look a lot like og outdoor. She isn't any cc or related to bay area or la. She is mainly in the northern mendo hills and so hum. She crushes it outdoors fwiw

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
She ultimately could be a worked original 91, I dunno. Just curious what you all thought, def takes too long to set up for me.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
She ultimately could be a worked original 91, I dunno. Just curious what you all thought, def takes too long to set up for me.
Looks like the docta cut of 91 chem....its 91 chem x sour d but way 91 dom with a nice sour smell to her....infact more sour then the ecsd I ran for years. Yields are fat when dialed in. Large dense colas and taste is awesome. Im damn near bet its the docta cut. It was one of my favorite cuts till I lost her. My patients loved that medicine.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

Love the opinions. I been off the forums for a while. I have recently moved andunfortunately had to let my chemdog n UK cheese go. Regret it. I don't have much desire to buy seeds n hunt for a keeper. If any of u might be cool with cut donation or somekind of trade would make my year. Don't have access anymore to get solid. Clones.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ive read its a mix of tex/mex lposibbly even a columbian!but?who t f knows.
Chemdog strains are something never seen before. So my qustion is what kind of weed is it...some type of skunk? I have no clue and the qustion was on my mind.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Out of all the chem's I hardly ever see the sis run any particular reason if its one of the better yielding chem's think its time i jump in with some chem growing thou i only have artic fallout beans - gonna have to acquire some cuts soon...sweet pictures guys ....

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

I have been trying to get some real chem cuts . ive only grown out rezdogs chemdog , it was pretty good for what it was . would def sizzle you . other than that just a few crosses . I'm growin out blu geez right now that is a cross of empress kush n Chemdog D x blue cheese ..
the chem was def the heavyier hitter of the strains ive grown n been trying to get some of the real cuts ever since

Top Bottom