The chemdog strains...

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

I have been trying to get some real chem cuts . ive only grown out rezdogs chemdog , it was pretty good for what it was . would def sizzle you . other than that just a few crosses . I'm growin out blu geez right now that is a cross of empress kush n Chemdog D x blue cheese ..
the chem was def the heavyier hitter of the strains ive grown n been trying to get some of the real cuts ever since
the 4..the D..and the sis still make the rounds..lots of clubs still passing along fakes or crosses though. I've got a few of the Blu Geez going too..that's funny...mostly getting that blue astringent smell from them though. If ya want chemmy try some Topdawg gear..you won't be disappointed.

A

AlterEgo860

I had a boy trade me an oz for an oz.. I gave him some nyc diesel x skunk. and he gave me some dinafem diesel.. man was I fuckin surprised.. I open the bag.. and boom.. smacked in the face.. a bigggg smell of straight Chemdog.. smelled like a mix between the D and #4 .. so I had to get the clone.. ended up trading a GEM for it.. but hey. id rather give my boy an amazing cut.. then some1 else. anyways im just wondering if anyone else has seen this dinafem diesel that's like a str8 Chemdog S1 lol .. or a Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D .. either way.. its a greattttt plant.

soserthc1

soserthc1

chem had a collaboration with dinafem called dinachem well most likely they just paid him to use his name ... but dinafem does kick out some goodies now and then actually ran there ogk freebie and was quite surprised .... kept it around for a minute

S

steelcanaries

Bahahahahahahaha! Y'all crack me up. What's up Soulie? What gets your goat these days? Where's the irene at? I love the Chems but if were looking for a grail, I want those small tight golden kush nuggets that reek over the top pine diesel with the wicked aftertaste that's so strong you still taste it super strong, just like it smells 20 mins later. I don't know what it is but that kush and that diesel, not sour have eluded me, just like the super dawg, hands down best tasting shit ever. So is the alien played out too? Seems she's been making as many babies as the chems and kush. Poly hybrid city. The George Blanda of Cannabis. Let's see those monster plants with the wicked new hot varieties. Love to see them. Respect! Bless.

sun

sun

I picked this chem up at a place called ja healing can anyone with experience with chems verify this cut

WIN 20150324 021530
WIN 20150324 022812
WIN 20150324 022926
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

I picked this chem up at a place called ja healing can anyone with experience with chems verify this cut
kinda hard to tell ? they look lanky and beat up .
the Chemdog i have supposedly cut only and i live on the Mass RI boarder and Chemdog is from Mass . when healthy real big leaves and seven fingers on a leaf !

sun

sun

thank you it has had a hard time but its been cloned . im keeping it in case the clone doesn't root

dankninja

dankninja

thank you it has had a hard time but its been cloned . im keeping it in case the clone doesn't root

looks like Chemdog D, not sure though pics arent too good (like mine lol). looks like a tough girl though, shes ok.
recently got sick of cuts and crossed some chem BXs together, 500+ seeds of dank waiting for a ride.

Canman

Canman

Good luck with those.. I can't find any og kush or chem out here in the desert.. just a little NL5 and JH...lol.. Hopefully it's the real deal..Have a grat weekend.. Canman

Top Bottom