The chemdog strains...

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MI_MMMP_420

Chemdog strains are something never seen before. So my qustion is what kind of weed is it...some type of skunk? I have no clue and the qustion was on my mind.

M

MI_MMMP_420

Thx but that's not what i'm asking...if you had to say what types if weed make up chemdog as genetic..skunk afgan. I'm I making sense?

M

MI_MMMP_420

I was hoping for some older growers or even JJ to have some type of opinion. I havenst lol 't smelled anything like it. Seen thousands of strains and it's one of a kind. But if no one has an opinion on it ill let it rest

M

MI_MMMP_420

I got cut of 91 soim going to see what its all about. I got pacific G-13 from the same guy some old school grower. Maybe someone will chime in with there 2 cents. Maybe if they could get ahold of the guy who grew it in the first place or some where down the line...

green punk

green punk

Well Dan. I grew up on the breaks of the missouri river. And my family and extended family for years starting in the late 70's till about 92 (Inner ring all went to federal prison) were growing some very similar if this chem stuff isn't an echo of it. The weed consisted of some afghani seed from actually afghanistan that was crossed, by my then brother inlaw with some loud ass sexy mexi. The results were an amazing hybrid. the strain was so vigourous it could be broadcast planted in the fall and return to cull males in the following july. Not saying thats the orgin of the chem lineor where it come from. I will tell you this alot of that herb went to the twin cities wisco chi town and denver.

So call me out. I have nothing to prove. .

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Well Dan. I grew up on the breaks of the missouri river. And my family and extended family for years starting in the late 70's till about 92 (Inner ring all went to federal prison) were growing some very similar if this chem stuff isn't an echo of it. The weed consisted of some afghani seed from actually afghanistan that was crossed, by my then brother inlaw with some loud ass sexy mexi. The results were an amazing hybrid. the strain was so vigourous it could be broadcast planted in the fall and return to cull males in the following july. Not saying thats the orgin of the chem lineor where it come from. I will tell you this alot of that herb went to the twin cities wisco chi town and denver.

So call me out. I have nothing to prove. .

i could definitely believe that somewhere in that Chemdog there is some mexican dog shit.

it's in the taste...way in the back...same spicy dog shit taste as fresh-out-the-bay brick.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I believe the chems came from Nevils original stock.
No, I dont think so at least. I am pretty sure Green Punk is on it, as I have posted in the past about the Rasta Crew that ran from MT down to CO had what was known to most people as "skunk". The timeline makes perfect sense. Not sure GP is referring to the same crew but I am pretty sure that the same skunk referenced in those days was most likely the parent. I can say this because I grow the c-4 today, and it is awesome! A true, true, true, delight! Thing is my buddy had some original seeds from the rasta skunk stock, he popped them and dubbed his favorite as "twice as spice"......this shit was fantastic, but unfortunately he could only grow a very limited amount and passed before the onslaught of mmj. Anyway, his "twice as spice" is exactly the Chemdog #4......spitting images of each other. So this is my belief anyway.

putembk

putembk

chem's are played out
Wonder why everybody I know that smokes wants it. Been growing Chemdog #4 since I started and it is by far the most popular strain I grow. Tried chem 3, similar in quality, taste and appearance. However now where near the yield. Am currently running a Chemdog #4 cut that came from a member if this forum and I love it. Have read all the stories and different opinions on the genetics but at the end of the day Chemdog #4 is my fav.

Shitlo Gicsays

Shitlo Gicsays

Chemdog is a Super Skunk select from the early days,around Montana.(Afgani x Mexican/Columbian). It will never be "played" out because it is consistently loved by ALL,and breeds well by passing it's heritage on,perfectly!!!
OG kush comes from Over Grow members,and was Silver Haze cross to Hindu Kush Hash Plant.
Chems,Bubbas and OG's carry the TRUE old school strains,evolved,so they will bring the strains of the future,and never be played out!!!
When you breed seeds indoor,you can do many(9 or 10)years breeding,in one year.That's why these strains will remain forever at the top,of the "top" list of modern hybreds.They are many years into the future,compared to natures seasons breeding!
Obsoul33t is into "bleached bullshit",not proper meds,remember!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I knew when I first starting creating the chem strain people might get sick of it just like they did when I invented skunk weed. Its all in cycles just like how people dress. Its a good thing I invented thai, haze, skunk and og kush for those sick of chems

Your welcome world :)

By the way....I feel froggy today so ill let yall kno2 what og kush genetics really are. Its my personal cut I call og crossed to a bomb ass kush. (Og x kush). Figured I needed ro name it so I just took out the x and there you vot og kush.....enjoy america

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

many other strains out there. Funny when you THINK you find the holy grail you've been searching for when you wish you had some of the varieties several years ago any day..
The chem fam is complex and awesome but not the end all by any means.
MWD

Top Bottom