The chemdog strains...

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

many other strains out there. Funny when you THINK you find the holy grail you've been searching for when you wish you had some of the varieties several years ago any day..
The chem fam is complex and awesome but not the end all by any means.
MWD
Agreed. But like I stated earlier I got my cut from a member on this forum who got it from another member who in turn got it from another. Don't know before that. This strain has been passed around more than a drunk broad at a frat party. There must be some reason for that.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I knew when I first starting creating the chem strain people might get sick of it just like they did when I invented skunk weed. Its all in cycles just like how people dress. Its a good thing I invented thai, haze, skunk and og kush for those sick of chems

Your welcome world :)

By the way....I feel froggy today so ill let yall kno2 what og kush genetics really are. Its my personal cut I call og crossed to a bomb ass kush. (Og x kush). Figured I needed ro name it so I just took out the x and there you vot og kush.....enjoy america
Very humorous! Gotta love this post! Why did you create girl scout cookies, and what the fuck happened to all the original northern lights? Hahaha

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Well then, I for one am legitimately jealous! Are you doing a thread on her?

303 seeds did a local, limited release of what they called the aurora project. They took a keeper pheno from Bodhi's back to the future project and hit it with 3 different phenos. A big yielder, a citrus pheno, and a nl1 pheno. I popped 3 of the big yield crosses (dubbed monster pheno) about to show me their gender. Definitely doing a run with these before the end of the indoor season.

outwest

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Very humorous! Gotta love this post! Why did you create girl scout cookies, and what the fuck happened to all the original northern lights? Hahaha
On a real note.....I have the NL1.....and the NL6. Also have the trinity cut. Made some skunk seed stock from the 80s into f2 and am hunting males soon to work my skunk line. Once I establish a solid line of old skool im gonna collaberate it with some of the hot new strains of current day and call that line "bad meets evil". The l8ne will consist of 5-10 hybrid strains I create. Exciting stuff

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

On a real note.....I have the NL1.....and the NL6. Also have the trinity cut. Made some skunk seed stock from the 80s into f2 and am hunting males soon to work my skunk line. Once I establish a solid line of old skool im gonna collaberate it with some of the hot new strains of current day and call that line "bad meets evil". The l8ne will consist of 5-10 hybrid strains I create. Exciting stuff
Well fuck yeah!!!!! Sounds like someone is killing it!!! Please keep me informed as I love the true skunk. Been looking for her for years, I think that sour d crossed with a skunky male may just be a match made in heaven!

Shitlo Gicsays

Shitlo Gicsays

So...back to the question???
I have the original HashPlant,f3 now...it is the most!!!
Chems come from Super Skunk,eh!!!
I love Hash Plant!!!
Super Skunk IS a hash plant,with more sativa!!!

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
never said chem's were no good i said they are played out ... take it as you want . i love smoking the stuff but it's old news

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Chem dogs are kinda played out in Washington to many shitty growers butchered her rep, some places won't even look at it. Doesn't matter to me though because Chemdog #4 is my favorite, if I ever have any site muscles she is redic, obliterates my sore muscles makes them feel like they're getting a massage. I always have her in flower in 1 of my rooms and lots of her, 3 straight 10k rooms filled. If done right she can blow people out the water. I nailed it 1 run people still talk about it a year and a half later. I I've been chasing that pink dragon ever since. Plus on a production level she is heavy, a lot of really good strains don't yield nearly as good.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The funniest part is I did the exact same thing an hour ago with Zep and Chemdog #4....ok beer was involved too

Budweiser, I hope. As they say there are 3 kings. Elvis, the king of rock n roll, Richard Petty, the king of stock car racing, and Budweiser, the king of beers.

(played) outwest

sky high

sky high

It depends on how high you are on the (imaginary) ladder, I guess....

Some folks are just now getting the Chem cuts and raving about them while others have had them in house for years or have already culled them and moved on....just like Bubba and the Ghost were to other folks who ran em almost 10 years ago and then moved on to something else while others are just now saying "Have you smoked the Ghost cut yet?". LOL.

SMF...we're all gettin' bored out here. Get off yer ass and quit fuckin around and send us the next fad, dammit! We need a new seed Messiah!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It depends on how high you are on the (imaginary) ladder, I guess....

Some folks are just now getting the Chem cuts and raving about them while others have had them in house for years or have already culled them and moved on....just like Bubba and the Ghost were to other folks who ran em almost 10 years ago and then moved on to something else while others are just now saying "Have you smoked the Ghost cut yet?". LOL.

SMF...we're all gettin' bored out here. Get off yer ass and quit fuckin around and send us the next fad, dammit! We need a new seed Messiah!
Lol....you crack me up sky.

I live in the midwest and my family has for decades. When I started growing all I had was skunks and NL strains. Took me years to hunt down all those "west coast" strains yall talk about. Were im at wh3n I harvest the kush and chems go first way before the skunks and northerns as we have had those are forever. I read on the farm all the time about people looking for that true skunk smell.... then I walk downstairs and it smells l8ke a dead skunks ass. How do you think I got my name? Lol

Skunk was in my first grow and will always have it around. If it takes me putting baxk up the breeding tent for yall to see some real skunk I guess thats whats gonna have to go down. S9metimes the hype train is so strong I toss out the idea anyone wouod want some skunk buds over og or a chem.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Lol....you crack me up sky.

I live in the midwest and my family has for decades. When I started growing all I had was skunks and NL strains. Took me years to hunt down all those "west coast" strains yall talk about. Were im at wh3n I harvest the kush and chems go first way before the skunks and northerns as we have had those are forever. I read on the farm all the time about people looking for that true skunk smell.... then I walk downstairs and it smells l8ke a dead skunks ass. How do you think I got my name? Lol

Skunk was in my first grow and will always have it around. If it takes me putting baxk up the breeding tent for yall to see some real skunk I guess thats whats gonna have to go down. S9metimes the hype train is so strong I toss out the idea anyone wouod want some skunk buds over og or a chem.

I think with a little bit of marketing, and most importantly one true breeding project with that skunk might just make you the next big thing. And then obviously if you have that NL too, that could be the next project

So how does the true skunk compare to the og's, sour d, bubba, etc.? The NL? I am so interested in what you have, that is awesome. I know for a fact that if you breed it they will come!!!!!! Any info on those strains would be amazing!

Top Bottom