• Thread starter StonedBulgarian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello

Plants look great, el nino top pics church bottom? Beer in the us is about 6 % alcohol tops unless you make your own like foolsgold, I bet he has some good brew. Was looking at another post from a dude from Bulgaria looks like a beautiful country. Brew, Buds, and Babes the secret to a happy life

mal

S

StonedBulgarian

Yeah man .. Bulgaria is a beautiful country :) everything is cheap...the girls are soo hot,we have sea,mountains ... everything for everyone :) it`s a good holiday destination ... and every summer i see more and more US people come over :) I live in the region of Veliko Tarnovo ... you should take a look at Google Maps ... Tarnovo is a very beautiful city :)

F

foolsgold

:) foolsgold maan here we heve probably 10 different brands of beer and all of them are really good :) you should try Ariana,Zagorka,Kameniza...they are all really good :) When you have a thin blunt whit 2 Zagorkas you feel like run over by a truck :P And remember ... the world is small so someday we might meet :P

your right the world really is a small place. who knows maybe one day we'll be sharing a brew and some good buds. i will definatly look for that Zagorkas. whats the alc% for those?
check out a beer by a brewery called Dogfish head they make a beer called the 120 minute I.P.A. that has changed the way i think about american beer. it's about 20%alc but cost about $1 an ounce which adds up for a 12oz bottle. the most alcoholic brew i ever made was actually a cannabis ale that was about 15% and contained an 1 1/2 oz of homegrown ak-47. it was a very very tasty barley wine style. you wanna talk about feeling like you've been hit by a truck. i've seen some of those other beers you mentioned online but finding good imports can be difficult here in the u.s. (where damn budweiser reigns supreme.) personally i live and die by seirra nevada's brews...imo the best in the world, but i'm a giant hop head. not sure if you knew this or not, but hops are actually the closest plant relative to cannabis...just check out what a hop looks like at first flower...look like little bud sites to me.

Pic 1 018
G

Green Escape

sb kick ass first grow buddy. fools gold i had to chime in on the dogfish head brew i just tried some the other day and must say. killer beer. no idea where to find it though. my buddy has been brewing for a while now and wants me to donate some of my homegrown for a cannabis ale could ya pm me some tips on that? dont wanna hijack sb. and hell yeah sb the world is small ive learned it first hand.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
how are you SB

Pictures look great, hows everything goin? Hope all is well

mal

Top Bottom