The color purple

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Great lookin plants homie! That Dpd x Pre98Bubba, is that from Outlaw Genetics? Nice pickup!
Quest

altimood

altimood

I'm not positive but I thought dlove made that cross. Nice work DLJ. Do you have any other projects going right now bro?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
You are rockin em DLJ! Hows the smell/potency on that pre2k?

rollon

rollon

Blueberry bed
your pre 2000 shot of blueberry made me have flashbacks. I know its not purple but this old growmag shot from around 99 shows this strains potential. not my grow or pic but like the oldschool beds . really nice work on that blueberry dj love. peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thank God my Straydawg keeper has revegged .....gonna be around for a long time to come now! I'm growing a Stardawg cut now and just smoked a couple nugs my bro grew. I honestly have to say the Straydawg has that heavier stone which I prefer ....great job cannarado did with those!

altimood

altimood

My Straydawg keeper throws big missle buds. Straight solid chunker. I didn't put it here because it doesn't purp up like this AK leaner. I dubbed this one "Estrella". Too many phenos in the garden right now. 8 great phenos and I chose to hang on to 2, I cloned them all, I'm gonna run the non keepers once more. We'd love to see your Straydawgs Rival! Yo Sym! Glad that cut of yours made it bro!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

so here's that blackberry kush I posted a little while ago, all flushed out and finishing up :) harvesting two days from now.

IMG 9847
IMG 9824
IMG 9808

a little bit of photoshop:
IMG 9877 2

and last but not least a nice little flushed out leaf
IMG 9975

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Wassup Guys.. Manic that P2 Blueberry is medium potency with great flavor and a huge yielder...
P1050791
P1050795 001
P1050789
P1050792 001
I want to cross it with a good Kush and increase the potency and resin content... That Cross of Bubba x DPD originated from Outlaw Genetics but are F2's done by another friend... Its not a Bubba Leaner but has great potency .. Ive run about 20 females and while others were quite good this is the outright winner... Yah Altimood I have a bunch of Bubba Crosses in the works!!!.... Heres one of favorite ladies.. My keeps of Killer Queen.. Shell get you moving along.....Nice heady Buzz but potent.. Perfect for a daytiming and jamming on the instruments.... Heady...

altimood

altimood

Hey Wassup Guys.. Manic that P2 Blueberry is medium potency with great flavor and a huge yielder...View attachment 281482View attachment 281484View attachment 281483View attachment 281485 I want to cross it with a good Kush and increase the potency and resin content... That Cross of Bubba x DPD originated from Outlaw Genetics but are F2's done by another friend... Its not a Bubba Leaner but has great potency .. Ive run about 20 females and while others were quite good this is the outright winner... Yah Altimood I have a bunch of Bubba Crosses in the works!!!.... Heres one of favorite ladies.. My keeps of Killer Queen.. Shell get you moving along.....Nice heady Buzz but potent.. Perfect for a daytiming and jamming on the instruments.... Heady...
Very nice. I had a cut of Sour Queen from seed that was killer and I lost it because someone here mislabeled some things. Very disappointing to say the least. Double Sour Diesel (res) x BCGA KILLER QUEEN. I'll show you some pics of that. Your sour queen is chunky as hell, very nice man. I'm running Killer Queen Redux right now. C-99 x G/13 bx. Smaller but tasty, flowers in 55 days- and I just hit her with some gifted Tahoe Bx pollen from a friend. Could be interesting...
So what instruments are you playing DLJ? I'm starting to rebuild a small drum kit. Lost my other one, but that's a sad country song lol.
WS- loving the blackberry!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Im gonna rock some more Purple strains soon. My White Urkle and Sour Pebbles r dark as fuck! I cant wait to run them again. I got some Grape Invaders, Urk N Purp amd a few others in mind. I havent quite figuired out which I want 2 run first.

altimood

altimood

T
Im gonna rock some more Purple strains soon. My White Urkle and Sour Pebbles r dark as fuck! I cant wait to run them again. I got some Grape Invaders, Urk N Purp amd a few others in mind. I havent quite figuired out which I want 2 run first.
That sounds sick. I just got gifted a cut of purple triangle and I'm fixin' to pop some purple paki x Nepalese highland beans. Also have some paki citral Kush beans to crack, maybe they'll purp up too!

Top Bottom