• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rollon

rollon

seeded chem urkle 2
Seeded chem urkle 2

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Awesome job to both of you fellas! Whoa! Hey True Grit, lol, do u know how it got the name Poodle Nuts? Do u know the genetics of her? Howz she taste and smell?
Rollon, your Chem Urkle is crazy purple! Absolute beauty. Greatjob homie!
Quest

symbiote420

symbiote420

The Poodle Nuts is a killer pheno of Dawg Waltz, which is H&L's creation if I'm not mistaken, it's Purple Urkle x Tres Dawg! I've been meaning to ask that myelf lol

waayne

waayne

waayne you are by far impressing me the most with this cut.... how you gettin it to yield??? is the light super far away???

do you have any full plant shots??? curious how it was trained.....

bravo brother....
Classic Remix I did aggressive LST in mid veg and again when I put her into flower
The main cola still dominated after being tied down numerous times

I am running nearly 130 watts per sq. ft. of HPS so it's a really bright room
and I gave her alfalfa based ACT all the way thru mid flower to encourage more stretch
The flower room she's in is also set to 12 hours 45 minutes ON and 11 hours 15 minutes off to to encourage a little more stretch and more stacking

I tried to get some full plant shots but the plant just fades into the dark background
I'll check and see if I can find some of the pics I took of the GSC when it was in veg and first went into flower

I also flower in 20 gallon containers of organic soil so they have plenty of space to develop a nice big root mass>>the root system is really where it all starts IMO......

Wayne nice work on the GSC. Inspired me to try again on this one. My first go was a bummer but I'm gonna let her get big this time. t-Jim- my Blumpy's are setting up nice, we'll see if any lean over to the Grape Ape side!!

I'm sure you'll get the GSC's dialed in beautifully altimood
You consistently have some of the most vibrant,healthy plants that I see on this site.

Thanks for hosting such a great thread
and keep up the outstanding work you're doing!

Here's a proprietary Alien Genetics strain at harvest
IMG 8359

IMG 8353

dlovejah

dlovejah

What strain is that Shamus??... Looks like a Blueberry... That third shot is money... Nice Job Bro...

N

naturalmedicine

That's a nice Grandaddy cross. Been trying to find Grandaddy crosses but most breeders seem to use Urkle. I love Urkle, but it does not have that skunky tone to it like GDP does.

altimood

altimood

That's a nice Grandaddy cross. Been trying to find Grandaddy crosses but most breeders seem to use Urkle. I love Urkle, but it does not have that skunky tone to it like GDP does.
This plant is absolutely stunning visually, but is hands down the least potent weed I have ever grown. And it shocked me because the buds were just covered in trich's. I let this clone die. However a cluster of seeds was discovered one day at the trim table in a lone nugget so I have been sitting on them and I'm going to grow some out. I think they could be classified as S1's as I have seen this occur a few times in my space over the last couple of years. If anything I thought it might be worth having this tested for CBD content. And if its a dud, oh well it was a pretty plant lol. -some purples just lack the potency I guess...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Awesome job to both of you fellas! Whoa! Hey True Grit, lol, do u know how it got the name Poodle Nuts? Do u know the genetics of her? Howz she taste and smell?
Rollon, your Chem Urkle is crazy purple! Absolute beauty. Greatjob homie!
Quest
I think the poodle nuts name came from the way it grows??? thats what i was told when i got the cut.

either way... some of the tastiest shit ive ever had. just tossed some into flower. stoked!

altimood

altimood

I think the poodle nuts name came from the way it grows??? thats what i was told when i got the cut.

either way... some of the tastiest shit ive ever had. just tossed some into flower. stoked!
I have one in week 5 and I dusted a small branch with some Tahoe BX pollen a couple weeks ago. Also hit a branch on my Grape Stomper clone too. I'll be growing those out as soon as possible.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

cant wait to see those!

i had those waltz x fire og BX of cannarado's, but i forgot about the seed hut for a couple days and all of them were long gone.... im a horrible father.

i think i have a couple left though... and of course im sure the possibilities for adding taste to that are endless. lol

K

keonaona

The Poodle Nuts is a killer pheno of Dawg Waltz, which is H&L's creation if I'm not mistaken, it's Purple Urkle x Tres Dawg! I've been meaning to ask that myelf lol

Yo sym , what does (H&L) stand for?? And who is the creator of dawg waltz?? Seen some pic's of dawg walt elsewhere and she seems to put it on nicely..sorry for the of topic just wonder'n.. thanks in advance.. beautiful pic's fellas....stunning!!!!

altimood

altimood

The way that Golden Lion is eyeballing that bud has me thinking its some KILLER SMOKE haha. I gotta get shopping soon for some of those genetics SOON!!

Top Bottom