The Colorado Genetics Review Thread

• Thread starter PankFlamingoMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
Team Death Star-never heard of Death Star Golden Goat LOL!! but if tony has anything to do with it IDK!!!!

yeah definitely meant to add a comma in there. my bad lol

(Team Deathstar) Im loving this strain you guys. IMO The best diesel cross Ive ever grown. I love how it doesnt stretch like the sour d.

and someone NEEDS to do a golden goat cross, that strain has the most unique flavor and smell after its burnt its incredible

H

HighCreek

Moms:
Jack Herer
Sour Kong
Hulkster
FLO
Ak 47
Hawaiian Purps
Gran Daddy Purps
Altitude Kush
OG Kush
Buddha's Sister
Sour Kush
Bubba Kush
Bubble Gum
Purple Urkle
White Rhino
Sour Diesel
Purple Northern lights
Purple Sour Diesel
Romulan
Sour Sage
OGRE
Pink Pez
Island sweet skunk
Mendo Purps
Matnuska thunder fuck
Vanilla Kush
Blue dream
GhostFaceKilla- G.F.K
Purple Voodoo
Silver Pearl
Blue Mystic

link:harvest:

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have the following mom plants I've been working with:

Chemdog #4
Loompa's Headband
East Coast Sour D
pre-98 Bubba Kush
Jack Herer
Banner 3
Jesus Christ (God Bud x OG Kush)
Alien OG (3 phenos)
Aliendog v2 (3 phenos)
Dieselrella
Bordello
Bubblegum
Super Skunk
Bubba 47 (AK47 x Bubblegum)
Snowcat (Chocolope x White Widow)
Killer Chem f2 (2 phenos)
(Durban x Skunk 1) x Bubblegum (unnamed, 1st run)

I just havested a bunch of Pez and Hong Kong, not all that impressed with either of them, especially the Hong Kong was just ordinary..... fine meds, but nothing worth getting excited over.

Males I have:
Alien OG
Aliendog
Super Skunk
Bubblegum
Chemdog IBL from REZ

I'm probably going to chuck those Cali-Connect males, I can't believe all the bullshit that gets sold as stable seeds these days... I guess they had problems........ I just heard the weren't stable..... not sure on the whole story, they don't even have a forum here anymore....

homebrew420

homebrew420

Mr Spleefman, that is a hell of a line-up! I have heard pretty good things about most of the Cali-C male. I know they had an issue with one of there studs casing higher levels of herm traits in progeny. As far as they know they ditched that dude and are now back on track. As for stability it seems nobody really cares anymore. Lame. Everybody is just looking for the KEEPER. Wrong attitude if you ask me.

Damn High you got the color in there! A bit jealous about that! Nice harem there.

Great to see all you heads on here!

Anyone seen a Ghost? Searching for that bitch.

Peace

COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
Home brew. ..Ive seen thee ghost og cut in denver a few times recently .is that what you we're looking for?

H

HighCreek

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze_ Inda House :rasta:with a dry samp to vape

G

GrapeStreet

Hong Kong has an excellent flavor. I've only tasted, never grown, but it's definitely in my picks for "unique sativa taste"

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hong Kong has an excellent flavor. I've only tasted, never grown, but it's definitely in my picks for "unique sativa taste"

The problem is there is a couple clones floating around called Hong Kong, if you get the real one, it's probably dank.. the one I grew, it's fine, just not "elite".......

C

ClearWater

Here are the moms Ill be working with after culling a bunch - Im sure more will be culled but I need to run a bunch of em

Dutchgrown Seeds
Glass Slipper (White X C99)

Reservoir Seeds
Sour Diesel IBL

Topdawg Seeds
Tres Kush - (Pure Kush X Tres Dawg)
White D - (White X Tres Dawg)
Guava Dawg - (Stawdawg Pheno X Tres Dawg)
Star Dawg - (Chemdog #4 X Tres Dawg)
Tres Dawg - (Chemdog D X Double Dawg)
P Dawg - (HP#13 X Tres Dawg)

OGRaskal Seeds
Superskunk X Alien Kush
White Master Kush - (SoCal Master Kush X White)
White Urkle - (Purple Urkle X White)
White Bubba - (Pre `98 Bubba X white)

Clone Only
Deathstar
Chem#4
White
Tahoe OG
KKSC
Headband
Mcfly

true grit

true grit

Just found this thread...and no...OG cuts are all over Cali, but hard to find in CO. OG is also hard to find as dried flowers in good representations. Tons of diesel, CO got diesel on lock, but not much good OG, unless you know someone...

Not knocking at all, but curious where this diesel on lock is? I still havent seen a single good diesel around here. Some decent smokes here and there, but have yet to see any REAL deal ECSD. Or Original D...etc. Seen some good outcrosses, sampled some decent smokes but havent seen any real deal. But ive yet to venture to front range sampling, so maybe someone is killin it!

Most def agree on teh OG, nada lada to be found thats done right or quality...

Spleefman- What Loompa Headband cut ya rocking? That from the s1/elite/mota offerings?

G

ganjherbsmoke

ill say that high grade once did have some decent sour when they got "best" bud of boulder lol

its no longer anywhere near as good as it used to be and def not the best bud in boulder, ha i dont think it really ever was but ill agree TG the diesels are just about almost as lacking as the og scene round here, def more deez to be had but its still not common and the quality varies

weird cuz i see lots of ppl say they got the ecsd and i have yet to see a stellar representation of that outside of the east...

homebrew420

homebrew420

just wanted to let you all know I will be sprouting some SoCal Master Kush x Magic Merlin. The Merlin male was purple and smelled of burnt rubber. Hoping for some good things. Also sprouted and well under way is God Magic, God bud x Magic merlin. We shall see. Next week comes Banana Smack from Billy Goat. New flavors a comin!!

Peace

eyecandi

eyecandi

I'm working a couple newbies too - Corleone Kush (SFV OGKush x Pre98-Bubba) are 9 days old and Valley Girl (my name for now. subrob's Valley OGKush x C99) are just now starting to pop ground.

D

drgreenthum420

nice genetics im from colorado too

Whats up mad I love the selection of clones and seeds u have. I really want to try the alien kush and the raskal og have u flowered any of them yet? Let me know how they are and if u are willing to sell clones? peace

D

DeathStar303

lucky bruce banner is the shit props if you got the real one

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
no one gives enough respect to CO growers. I have deathstar golden goat, Chemdog 91 and bruce banner 3, I'm trying to specialize in CO strains. also just ordered some tangerine dream too!

True True! Lots of great growers in CO. They just dont hype their shit as much. Still up in the hills.The best meds ive had from a dispensary was up in Steamboat Springs...Blackberry Kush. Even with the Med scene it is still a fairly underground deal. Never find kill genetics at a dispensary....always from a bro or aquaintance.

Just pulled a tangerine dream and it is pretty nice! Great yielder with a good tang type smell and good tric covereage for a sativa. Ran it 70 days but could have gone longer. Couple more days and ill be able to give a smoke report. Guessing itll be pretty heady!

Im also running:
Alien Kush F1
Black Domina
Kali Mist
Cataract Kush
Kandy Kush
Blue Dream
DJ FLO
Black Domina x Space Queen F2
Atrain x Space Queen F2

And in veg waiting to be sexed:
LarryOG
Chem4OG
RP Sour Kush
Jedi Kush
Ukhem

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Heres what Im rockin up in the hills..

Alien 4
Blueberry
Blue Dream
Purple Kush
Hawaiian Purple Kush
Critical Mass
LSD
Blowfish
Purple Hammer
Black Hammer
Chemdog D x Chocolate Thai
Humboldt Express
Master Kush
Skinny Pineapple
Herijuana
.45 Caliber
Chem Valley Kush
Jack Herer
Jedi 41
Larry OG Kush
OGiesel
Chocolate Thai
Killer Queen
Alexis
Toe Jam

I have three Alien 4 plants that I am sexin and I have a about a dozen plants goin to be sexed that are based of he Alien4 mom as well as a bunch of Alien crosses in the same project Ima callin "Roswell".

Tex

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

HOLLER when that Alexis is ready, TK!!!! :) That was some of my favorite shiza...

I just accepted a new position with different company than who I was working with since 1284. Lots of new genetics to play with- in addition to the strains I brought with me. Slowly setting up my wedding chapel/brothel for some pollen-chucking. I have some nice cuts that I've had for a bit, and some of the cuts at the new spot are very nice. Here's what I'll be working with (not including seed runs) this year:

Wi-fi
White Bubba
Deadhead OG
Pandora's Box
Zilvermist
Kushdee
Durban Mango
Chemdog #4
Rocky Mtn Dream
Jamaican D
Jamaican '91
Ice Cream
Swiss Cheese
Lemon Skunk
Himalaya Gold
West Coast Dawg
Raspberry Cough
Blueberry
Strawberry Cough
P Kong (no idea what this is, but it's stellar)
Chocolate Orange
Wonder Woman
Trainwreck
Querkle
Pakistani Valley Kush
...and a few non-keepers, and probably another couple I forgot. Wish me luck. New crew is definitely the most patient-oriented mmc I have ever come across. Good things in '11 for CO patients!

Top Bottom