the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Mayo is getting into things

Didn't get much done yesterday don't know where the day went..4 loads of wash moving water and working in this 5ft high veg room has my back and legs hurting bad....

So that will have a light on top and underneath
Take care of yourself bro...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My twist on old school idea....
hahahaha not sure if your gonna keep 4 alive in there ,be freaking interesting though,how tall you looking at letting them go?
im not positive about the medicine,but a tree growth is how ever tall it is the roots are same length as the tree under ground ,so take that in account for filling the container with roots,damn good idea bro

basscaptain

basscaptain

hahahaha not sure if your gonna keep 4 alive in there ,be freaking interesting though,how tall you looking at letting them go?
im not positive about the medicine,but a tree growth is how ever tall it is the roots are same length as the tree under ground ,so take that in account for filling the container with roots,damn good idea bro
I'm just cloning with it.... the cups are just to hold the foam...... I'll pull the clone and foam out then plant to a pot/cup/whatever.....
If I try to go with Krathy then I'll pull the whole thing and put it in a container

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm just cloning with it.... the cups are just to hold the foam...... I'll pull the clone and foam out then plant to a pot/cup/whatever.....
If I try to go with Krathy then I'll pull the whole thing and put it in a container
im curiuos to see how it works,i just let mine hang in the water ,when they get fishbones they go to soil

Top Bottom