the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Lookin good in there bet it’s nice havin them a little closer, you gonna run indoors and outdoors?
yes I'll have plants going outside on the next full moon, as long as the vegs grow this month... there the ginna pigs....

I'm going to try and hit july and them sept /oct outdoors.... 2 times this yr... and I'm running inside for sure also..... I need to get some supply back up again..... I don't like this watching how much I smoke in the day....

basscaptain

basscaptain

so that 1\3rd of each
hf
of
ff soil con
mixed

lasted half of veg and 2 weeks of flower... I should of been on the food in week 2/3... were 42 days in

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm right about there a little over on the sweet tooth in the soil from lowe's
were 18 days in

and it did ALL the Veg in it I trans into that 5 fast if you remember

i'm going to feed sweet tooth next week

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'll be able to just water the ThcBomb 2 from here out...I hit it very hard with the food.. so I have green again with too brun and it's Kool....

Cause it worked 100%
This will turn out nice now....

707finisher

707finisher

Hey captain I am helping an old friend with some out door this year, I know about natural amendments but not how to use them, was thinking about getting a bunch of bone meal blood meal shells epson salt mycorrhizae all that, maybe over kill, it’s in a river bottom, silty soil, thinking the happy frog soil amendment. But not sure where to start, have a soil test kit. Maybe there....

basscaptain

basscaptain

I do things the hard way...... but I think JWN2 or something like that said dig a hole put the bag in and plant....

So if your by or below Victorville get your stuff going NOW... and Plant next Moon.....

there will be bazz on the spawn in SD next month ...................... 100%

Top Bottom