the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Youre saving me all sorts of cash right now.... Instead of buying pots.. Coffee Canisters... Yogurt containers.. Looks like you got some butter containers in there holding some seedlings? Some cottage cheese containers? Great ideas, i keep spending money on pots. LOL. 😁

Looking good, loving all the updates, looks like the room is coming along nice! been quite the busy week in the garden. from new lights to room changes. Ehh, i like designing my setup, thats my favorite part tbh about growing, is making it unique and look nice lol. So im sure youve had a blast doing all that. Buds boutta be EXTRA frosty. I'm jealous that's for sure. I wanna build my own setup like all the cool guys here 😭😂 good job bass!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Youre saving me all sorts of cash right now.... Instead of buying pots.. Coffee Canisters... Yogurt containers.. Looks like you got some butter containers in there holding some seedlings? Some cottage cheese containers? Great ideas, i keep spending money on pots. LOL. 😁

Looking good, loving all the updates, looks like the room is coming along nice! been quite the busy week in the garden. from new lights to room changes. Ehh, i like designing my setup, thats my favorite part tbh about growing, is making it unique and look nice lol. So im sure youve had a blast doing all that. Buds boutta be EXTRA frosty. I'm jealous that's for sure. I wanna build my own setup like all the cool guys here 😭😂 good job bass!
Your doing Great........ You will have everything you need for your room ..............

I'm going to busted CG....... OK Guys he has turned the connor and is in flower also.............. 1 week

IMG 20200125 195420 1
Last edited:
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Your doing Great........ You will have everything you need for your room ..............

I'm going to bussed CG....... OK Guys he has turned the conor and is in flower also.............. 1 week

WOAH WOAH WOAH. You cant throw me under the bus like that!!

Hahaha, I joke, I joke. 😅 I'm getting this! Dedication and not giving up. I'm one of those cool guys in flower now. 😎😎😎

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Sounding like a little bromance going here!

You guys got the right program, not being afraid to try something new.
And doing things on a smaller scale to begin with is how great grows are discovered!
Just excitement to be where I'm at. It's been a very long long... Endless road lol.
Ill post an update thread here soon so I'm not stealing bass' fire.
I'm stepping up, bass is stepping up, things are good!!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Just excitement to be where I'm at. It's been a very long long... Endless road lol.
Ill post an update thread here soon so I'm not stealing bass' fire.
I'm stepping up, bass is stepping up, things are good!!
Your good you can post here or go back to yours LOL...... You need a few that a boys you have come a long way in a short time....... all that info you got you just needed to work it out for you.........................

Hands Down You Can Grow................................................ 😉 😉 😉😎😎😎

Top Bottom