the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brwnthmsdfce

Brwnthmsdfce

I'm still living out of a suit case, so I need the room to build and the tent just makes scene to me ,I can keep it heated if needed, don't have to worry about rain, and it looks like I'm living and building here... also when the tents in the woods it looks like theres/I'm hunting at this time of yr.... I don't really think that I need to worry about it , BUT why Not???

basscaptain

basscaptain

Here we go with the freeze....

Calling the bank when they open and telling them just to hold my account till tomorrow I'm not leaving here to go to town till the morning I'm not going to put my dogs out in this s***for hrs with out me here...
I'm not ready for this and them outside......

Oldsck. .beth stuff is still on the line

basscaptain

basscaptain

Got to go check on the pups

This lean-to I put up when I first got here has been a lifesaver but I f****** look like a hillbilly goddamn

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Here we go with the freeze....

Calling the bank when they open and telling them just to hold my account till tomorrow I'm not leaving here to go to town till the morning I'm not going to put my dogs out in this s***for hrs with out me here...
I'm not ready for this and them outside......

Oldsck. .beth stuff is still on the line
poor girl,by the time she gets her clothes they be dry rotted hahahah,you know have you ever thought about using school buses instead of the tent,watch the newspaper and the school district has to make public annocments of auctions,i was a mechanic for 7 years in the school bus barn,i was also the only federal certified dot inspecter for 2 counties,this i can tell you,but speaking for texas only,doesnt matter how old a bus is,it has to have a documented life line,meaning if a tire needs changed on the bitch it is documented and every quarter there has to be a safety inspection one of those inspections is all the way down to every wire in that bitch,i never meet one single mechanic or person that didnt take the shit very serious,its or kids,i had to sign off on these inspections and i damn sure checked every thing after a mechanic signed off,friend or not drinking buddies dont matter i second checked your shit,that being said,when we auction off a bus even though it might be 5 yrs old,that being a recycle standard of these days,those buses have some of the best motors and transmission in them than you think,my last summer there i rebuilt 7 336 ih motors and 2 tranny for the 7 bus just to go on the auction block start of school year,they fell into recycle standards,each bus is auctioned off as a single,the highest bid was for 1200 bucks and adverage for others was 500 bucks,1 bus went for 250,all with fresh rebuilt motors.
school bus dont have steel floors,the floors are made of 1inch thick marine plywood,all seats are bolted down and attached to frame ,so they would made a great grow house for anyone interested,the floors can be dropped a little if you wanted higher ceiling if you dig.just a thought for someone wanting to grow and be able to move the grow at drop of the hat just saying,no worry of snow buildup crushing the tent roof and such,very easy to insulate

basscaptain

basscaptain

Poor Girl MY AZZ.. half that 26' trailer is full of her stuff.....

My stuff is getting fucked up by the weather......... If I pulled her shit out of that trailer it would fix a lot of my problems... lol I'm done venting.....

I can't keep this shop as warm as the tent right now and thats why I havn't moved it in here.... when it rains or snows this place gets wet.... I wipe down the ceiling 3 times all ready today.... I have some real problem to fix in here too....

this week I should have the Mr Heater and etc so I can make so diff moves....

I'm going to start farming this afternoon but I have to get wood also going...... and I still have the grow to go deal with....

Bank called me it's all been fixed................................... got to love small town people....:)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Poor Girl MY AZZ.. half that 26' trailer is full of her stuff.....

My stuff is getting fucked up by the weather......... If I pulled her shit out of that trailer it would fix a lot of my problems... lol I'm done venting.....

I can't keep this shop as warm as the tent right now and thats why I havn't moved it in here.... when it rains or snows this place gets wet.... I wipe down the ceiling 3 times all ready today.... I have some real problem to fix in here too....

this week I should have the Mr Heater and etc so I can make so diff moves....

I'm going to start farming this afternoon but I have to get wood also going...... and I still have the grow to go deal with....

Bank called me it's all been fixed................................... got to love small town people....:)
you still need to address the condensation bro,so go ahead hit that angry face down there ,but truth is that,go to a part house and buy a can of that rubberized under coating,pick out one spot in the building,spray it,see if it helps,im telling you this fiber glass camper i had did same shit,i would wake up soaked ,i put that spray in the top of camper and nipped it in the bud,but you got to fix that issue before you can move on bar none,if the rubber stops the condensation then you can buy the stuff bulk ,like for a truck bed liner,this is one thing i know,what ever you do there is gonna have to be a air space between ,im not sure about the foam insulation if it molds or not,but even plastic vapor barrier just tacked up on the roof would help and at least run all the condensation to the floor instead of drowning you.
i got a solution but would cost you both damn nuts,that plastic sheeting you would use in a shower stall comes in 3ftx4ft sheets,it would do the job but not viable for a huge building like you have

basscaptain

basscaptain

you still need to address the condensation bro,so go ahead hit that angry face down there ,but truth is that,go to a part house and buy a can of that rubberized under coating,pick out one spot in the building,spray it,see if it helps,im telling you this fiber glass camper i had did same shit,i would wake up soaked ,i put that spray in the top of camper and nipped it in the bud,but you got to fix that issue before you can move on bar none,if the rubber stops the condensation then you can buy the stuff bulk ,like for a truck bed liner,this is one thing i know,what ever you do there is gonna have to be a air space between ,im not sure about the foam insulation if it molds or not,but even plastic vapor barrier just tacked up on the roof would help and at least run all the condensation to the floor instead of drowning you.
i got a solution but would cost you both damn nuts,that plastic sheeting you would use in a shower stall comes in 3ftx4ft sheets,it would do the job but not viable for a huge building like you have
I know bro I'm going to try the bed liner...... also I have 3 52" ceiling fans to install, going to put 2 vents on the ends with doors on them so I can open and close when needed... with a box fan to push out air..... the air needs to move in here more.......

got the Mr Heater coming in and that will change things also....... there's alot of space in this shop it's the size of a small house.....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I know bro I'm going to try the bed liner...... also I have 3 52" ceiling fans to install, going to put 2 vents on the ends with doors on them so I can open and close when needed... with a box fan to push out air..... the air needs to move in here more.......

got the Mr Heater coming in and that will change things also....... there's alot of space in this shop it's the size of a small house.....
still have to address condensation first bro,the tin is gonna sweat regaurdless of air movement unless you keep inside and outside the same and then you still have the humidity factor even then,get a big ass roll of some really good plastic and roll it out and tack to your metal ribs,the condensation will run down the plastic and down on the floor at least,wont be getting all your electrical connections wet at the very least is all im saying,im also saying dont go whole hog and use the bed liner ,get just a small can from a parts house and spray a spot about 2x2ft and see if condensation still builds up with it on the metal,it worked for fiber glass try it on metal and see all im saying

Latest posts

Top Bottom